Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid (45411 Views)

My Goat Gave Birth To Two Kids. A Male And A Female. / Beginning Of My Goat Farm(a-z) / My Goat Farm Startup (my Diary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Rodinat: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2021
Rodinat:
One of the main causes of premature in animal is when it mate with the same gene,I mean literally goats from same father or mother mating is likely to have deficiency.Cross breeding is the best.Make your goat go mate with another goat from another Papa and mama.
There is likelihood of defect in same gene/inbreeding to cross breeding.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by AnanseK(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This is why humans are unique. Trying to help other creatures grow

And then, they kill them to make pepper soup and ise ewu.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by lascos912(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
goat wey go soon nack you with horn
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by hahn(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
ecolime:

Pukes embarassed

Actually goat milk was what we as humans used to drink before moving on to cow milk.

Ounce for ounce, goat's milk stacks up favorably against cow's milk, particularly when it comes to protein (9 grams [g] versus 8 g) and calcium (330 g versus 275–300 g). Research also suggests that goat's milk may enhance the body's ability to absorb important nutrients from other foods.
https://www.healthline.com › health
Is Goat's Milk Right for You? - Healthline
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Slurity(m): 3:22am On Apr 05, 2021
It's not a premature goat. Continue the care. Cheers
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by melviniyke2002(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
This is why humans are unique. Trying to help other creatures grow
grin lol....nah future goat meat pepper soup we dey see like dis

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by ekene101: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol..I no know why anytime I look goat face to laugh dey hungry me..they are always looking high..
u again,wetin u and goat get sef abi goat do u strong tin. before dem name am goat,e get why.very silly and stubborn animal.. grin
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by lilvicky68(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2021
ekene101:
u again,wetin u and goat get sef abi goat do u strong tin. before dem name am goat,e get why.very silly and stubborn animal.. grin
Lol the name (goat) really fit am...
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by fakati(m): 10:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Try your best to get it milk from the look survival is possible.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by lakesidepapa(m): 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
sisisioge:
God is great! The lamb is cute grin

Olodo, Na Kid not lamb.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by sisisioge: 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
lakesidepapa:

Olodo, Na Kid not lamb.

I'm sorry, the pikin is cute tongue
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by seunmohmoh(f): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
I lost brown three months after birth.. The mother refused to feed him and I had to... He died 3 months later..

Just be prepared to act like the goat mother cause he /she will follow you wherever you go.

Rip brown. I miss you.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by Chibokgame: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is not pre mature Birth.
It shows that the current woeful conditions in the country has started to affect animals

This is what Buhari has caused the nation.
Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by NttpGARRIfctory: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2021
sisisioge:

Why not suggest KMC- kangaroo mother care grin

Oti o, you mean OP should carry the kitten wrapped on his chest?

Re: My Goat Gave Birth To A Premature Kid by sisisioge: 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2021
NttpGARRIfctory:

Oti o, you mean OP should carry the kitten wrapped on his chest?

You dey open mouth, you no see where he asked for incubator grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Killed This Monitor Lizard In A Fish Farm (Photos) / What Kind Of Sickness Is This On My Chicken? (Disturbing Photo) / A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.