Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) (45453 Views)

See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday / Slow Loris: Animal Caught Alive On The Farm By A Nairalander (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by MideMrPossible: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
The truth is when it rains everywhere is so soft and guess what?
we went to farm made some very soft bed and do what's needed to be done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbAX21JBXa8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiOLjyTOHyw

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Authoreety: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Seriously? Wetin else been wan carry u go farm if not to plant crops now...?

We Don see your babe.. Oya rest.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Jayrockk: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Omo this yr wife soft o grin

35 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by nkem1992: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Nice

2 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by aminusodiq(m): 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]t

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Cutezt(m): 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Wahala dey o, like if no be this kyn bed we dey expect.

Op your beautiful, hardworking and supportive wife has a wonderful body for someone who has given birth (if she has)

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by stonemasonn: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Alexas58: 5:31am On Apr 20, 2022
Some will think it’s bed for laying down…
Lol
It’s nursery bed to raise up smaller plants before they’re transplanted to the main farm

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by ValCon888: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Very misleading title.

But I enjoy what you and your wife are doing.
Keep up the good work!

Your sense of humour and use of double entendres is outstanding.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by babalonshee(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Almond
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Boyano: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by ayzee04(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
God bless ur hustle and crown ur effort bro.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Xpol: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Nice one. Even though many of us were/ are disappointed base on our expectation before opening lol. Don’t lie oh we know ourselves lol

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by alvan06(m): 5:32am On Apr 20, 2022
Una do well with the soft bed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2022
U go leave House, go fck for farm under rain.
Oga be like u and yo wife needs mental check up undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by southsouthking(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2022
You are doing well OP!

In this part of the country, the youth keeps screaming weather for two each time it's cold or rain a little bit, while the female folks forgets that though it's weather for 2 but pregnancy is for one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2022
Xx
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by candidbabe(f): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2022
So your pretty pretty pororo cannot wear a proper cloth to the farm?.
We were taught about different clothes for different occasions in secondary school.
Is she a slay queen?
Is she farming or slaying?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Flamees(m): 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
U know what's on my mind? cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Imonede: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Ewo
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by DonTim1: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Fine supportive woman

11 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Lemmy123(m): 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
See me thinking the other way... Lord forgive me cry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by tutudesz: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
I thought Rain and soft Bed equals lipsrsealed

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by boolet: 5:34am On Apr 20, 2022
You are a correct man. I gbadun your energy.

3 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by adecz: 5:35am On Apr 20, 2022
undecided

Mr Man, stop suffering this poor
woman with back breaking farm labor☹️☹️

A man who loves his woman won't
subject the fairer gender to this.

You can join hands with hired labor
to do this, while she cooks and bring
to You for nourishment.✌️✌️✌️

We are not in the 40s or 50s,
❗️❗️❗️We won't take this.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by wolesmile(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2022
I opened the thread, expecting to see a real bed. grin grin grin

May God bless your hustle, bro

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by ecolime(m): 5:35am On Apr 20, 2022
Lazy man

You dey do video while your madam is working. See as your own cloth clean. I'm sure she made all the beds.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Cutehector(m): 5:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Misleading title
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Clonelord: 5:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Hope your wife's consent was sort before this too much unnecessary exposure to the public domain

12 Likes

Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by driand(m): 5:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: A Soft Bed: What My Wife And I Do When It Rains On The Farm (Video) by Topzee109: 5:39am On Apr 20, 2022
These are hardworking Nigerians, not some online....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions / Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.