Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

This Is What Happened To Mr Real Career-opinion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is What Happened To Mr Real Career-opinion (228 Views)

Davido Shades Mr Real "Legbegbe", Says He Should Have Bailed Seun Egbegbe / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / I Stopped Visiting My Family When I Was Asked To Quit Music –mr. Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happened To Mr Real Career-opinion by okpiewon(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
MR Real is what we can describe as a one-hit single artist,
One Hit Single Artist Simply means all those artists that drop one hit and make the whole industry go wild for a certain period of time, but then are unable to maintain or hit that mark again for certain unexplainable reasons and because of that they quickly fade like they were never around.
Why does this happen?
This is a question most Music Corporation is still unable to answer. So today we’re trying to give opinionated reasons why this happens and could be the possible reason Mr. Real has fallen off.
What happened to Mr. Real?

Mr. Real is a Lagos-based Artist and has been in the Music scene for Years. In his words, he said he has been singing for 10 years before getting recognition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keHFYMDwinQ

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! Davido Buys His Daughter Imade A Car As Birthday Gift (video) / IYC's Clever Inodu; Neco's PEO, Okidi, Others Wished Reigneth A Happy Birthday / Burnaboy Says He Does Not Make His Money From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.