Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

"I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses (454 Views)

Reverend David Obiosa: Christian Warfare Is Not Against Flesh And Blood / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / The Sumerian Tables Account On The Flesh And Blood Gods Of The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by danvon(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Aye..

It's easy to look at the above title and begin to judge the man, just another horrible pastor...But are you different? You eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus every Sunday yet you don't consider yourselves cannibals you even believe you are holy while doing so

Sometimes you are not so different from the demons you pray against.

#Peace#
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by Alejoas(m): 4:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
You will pay! I have ten to twenty four hours guaranteed external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's deal
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by donbachi(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
In spirit and not in flesh.
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by thorpido(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
donbachi:
The dumb Op does not know the difference.
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by danvon(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
donbachi:
What are you saying exactly, your eating spirit? I know it's bread and wine but you believe it is transformed to flesh and blood
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by danvon(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
thorpido:
The dumb Op does not know the difference.
I can bet you didn't understand the guy
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
danvon:
Aye..
It's easy to look at the above title and begin to judge the man, just another horrible pastor...But are you different? You eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus every Sunday yet you don't consider yourselves cannibals you even believe you are holy while doing so

Sometimes you are not so different from the demons you pray against.
#Peace#
You seem to be confused.... so eating bread and drinking wine amounts to cannibalism? undecided
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by Kobojunkie: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
danvon:

What are you saying exactly, your eating spirit? I know it's bread and wine but you believe it is transformed to flesh and blood
Transformed by what? undecided
Re: "I Ate Human Flesh And Drank Blood To Become Powerful" - Pastor Confesses by AntiChristian: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2021
Holy communion!

Shebi Jesus gave them his flesh to eat and blood to drink.

And in catholics' voice "do this in memory of me"

They chop am dey go!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pentecostal Church Of Ghana Built And Donate Prison / See What The God Of Chosen Did In Abuja Crusade On Sunday, 23rd 2021 / Ascended Masters Who Specialize In The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.