Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria (21028 Views)

Yerima Shettima: Miyetti Allah Owns No Land In Nigeria, The Governmet Owns Them / DSS Releases Another Warning Alert Over Plot To Destabilize Nigeria / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

It takes a garbage to know what is garbage!
Oscar the grouch, do I smell thrash, Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by bhella10: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Name one purported self acclaimed Fulani jihadist?
Brother Shekau
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
3Ceagle:

This is a typical mentality of "the house slave". Provided he can serve in the house, all is well, to him the farm slaves are trouble. The people who love this country now are people who benefits from the mess of a country. This set of people cannot die for Nigeria and the daily loss of lives do not matter to them and all they care about is to protect their property.

Better yet, ask the dumb Nigga to give you five good reasons he's proud to be a Nigerian. I bet you he can't articulate any because there's absolutely none. But he's here mouthing off and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog because he's a beneficiary of the Zoo government failed policies or lack there of.

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Duplik8t77(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
When they have no argument & have been defeated, they fall back on their old senseless rhetoric BMC that defeated them twice 2015 & 2019? President Buhari isn’t coming back he has only 2 years left before retirement, the sooner you hook up with Atiku & Peter Obi 2023 the better, stop living in the past crying over spilt milk.
defeat has a new meaning I presume. tell me why igbos are wrong for demanding Biafra? tell me why you northerners are hell bent on keeping the country one for your selfish cynical domineering reasons? I have already subconsciously given you answer for the latter.

and oh lest I forget, learn why it is called "united states of america" don't deflect it

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by ggood: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
In your myopic medulla. Do you know what a delta is? A delta is an area of low, flat land shaped like a triangle, where a river splits and spreads out into several branches before entering the sea, does that sound like the Atlantic Ocean to you?
Go and sit down Almajiri jihad, our new country is Niger Delta republic or Atlantic Republic u can go and die in futajalon

1 Like

Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
bhella10:
Brother Shekau

Do not waste your time with this guy, he wants to be educated for free hence he asks dumb questions like he had been living under a rock. Read through the threads and see for yourself.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Oscar the grouch, do I smell thrash, Can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street?

I am surprised that you can still smell your self after wallowing in your filth for so damn long.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by amuwo1980: 10:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:
grin

Fulanis and Ibos should let other 300 Nigerian ethnic groups rest, every other tribes are hustling for post Pandemic Economy, this two are looking for who to dominate

It is always Fulanis and Ibos, every damn time

*Ibos want to dominate others, Fulanis want to dominate others

*Ibos want Eze Ndibo in other people's land , Fulanis want Seriki in other people's land

*Ibos think every where is no man's land (Oyigbo, Akwa Ibom, Lagos , Idoma etc), Fulanis thinks Allah is the owner of all land and they inherited all land through Allah

*First bloody coup was by Ibos, first counter bloody coup was by Fulanis

Are u ok at all
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by blackmaine: 10:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
Who told you Nigeria would work, a country with people with different ideologies about how the country would progressively work, please as a country what's our continental dish? What food are we as a country known for? Can any one in the house answer it please. A northerner would apply even his traditions and religion when it comes to setting up a competent constitution like wise a Southerner, so how will it work? Most Northerners are occupying the most juicy position in this country, they are milking this country without giving back anything so why won't they opt for One country , remember a fool at forty is a fool forever, Nigeria as an entity is more than forty years old, we can't even think out proper policies to move the country forward, Uneducated literates everywhere, even in our so called political positions. Nigeria can't be fixed, because everyone is self centred.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by africanusvu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Soolmus:
grin

Fulanis and Ibos should let other 300 Nigerian ethnic groups rest, every other tribes are hustling for post Pandemic Economy, this two are looking for who to dominate

*Ibos want Eze Ndibo in other people's land , Fulanis want Seriki in other people's land

*Ibos think every where is no man's land (Oyigbo, Akwa Ibom, Lagos , Idoma etc), Fulanis thinks Allah is the owner of all land and they inherited all land through Allah

, Good,very good,and what is your tribe doing,okay,they at just sitting on the fence,coward
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 10:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Igbodicool:

You are just a smoked beef looking for cheap attention.
Who is this inconsequential urhobo to speak for Igbos before and across the Niger.
Go and tell Pat Utomi and Ifeanyi Okowa that they are not Igbo men.
Nonsense and minority groups looking for Igbo land to grab in the name of we saout saout.
Others are looking for a way in making their tribes great and you are here picking melon at waterside.

I don’t reply kids! Let alone a confused and delusional one for that matter! Get lost boy!
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
bhella10:
Brother Shekau
Big time Ignoramus, Is Shekau Fulani or Kanuri? When I say most of these kids on Nairaland just argue vaguely without any sense, people will say one is insulting?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
ggood:
Go and sit down Almajiri jihad, our new country is Niger Delta republic or Atlantic Republic u can go and die in futajalon
Minister of Mumurism?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Do not waste your time with this guy, he wants to be educated for free hence he asks dumb questions like he had been living under a rock. Read through the threads and see for yourself.
Another ignorant Mumu spotted, is Shekau Kanuri or Fulani, UnabashedIPOB Dummy?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by buckeyemedia: 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Duplik8t77:
defeat has a new meaning I presume. tell me why igbos are wrong for demanding Biafra? tell me why you northerners are hell bent on keeping the country one for your selfish cynical domineering reasons? I have already subconsciously given you answer for the latter.

and oh lest I forget, learn why it is called "united states of america" don't deflect it
Which Ndigbos demanded any Portuguese Biafra, it is low life failures like yourself that have nothing, not even an old Honda Accord 1998 that shout Biafra, come to Lagos State or go to Abuja & see real igbos moving the economy of Nigeria, not myopic Rugrats like you that sit in one one room cubicle struggling data hallucinating about a phantom state that doesn’t exist.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by UnabashedIPOB: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Another ignorant Mumu spotted, is Shekau Kanuri or Fulani?

You guys used to called yourselves "Hausa-Fulani" until you emasculated and impoverished them, then all of a sudden you are now FULANI. Besides, if you know the history of your Fulani people, you would understand that you use others to do your bidding and evil deeds. So, it would not be surprising that there are no known killer Fulanis. Just like you guys used AFONJA in Ilorin and the TIVS from the Middle belt in the 1967-70 genocide. Mad people.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Duplik8t77(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Which Ndigbos demanded any Portuguese Biafra, it is low life failures like yourself that have nothing, not even an old Honda Accord 1998 that shout Biafra, come to Lagos State or go to Abuja & see real igbos moving the economy of Nigeria, not myopic Rugrats like you that sit in one one room cubicle struggling data hallucinating about a phantom state that doesn’t exist.
drivel drivel drivel jibber jabber jibber

all noise and no substance. I am wondering if the answers to my questions are hidden somewhere in this verbiage you spewed
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by CaptainAyub: 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:

Here's another video for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ve4SziWGb0
You have a lot of time on your hands oo.
That person you're trying to educate is a Yoruba muslim whose religion allows to lie and has no sense of right or wrong once he is dealing with a non muslim.
Their loyalty is to the Sokoto caliphate so anywhere abokki stands is where they stand.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by History555: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Big time Ignoramus, Is Shekau Fulani or Kanuri? When I say most of these kids on Nairaland just argue vaguely without any sense, people will say one is insulting?

Buhari media cows aka bmc working hard for their 30k
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2021
And Fulani heardmen are to unite Nigeria?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by bencynthgreat: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
grin

Thank your God for Igbos if not these Fulanis for don recolonize una. Igbos are their major stumbling block no matter how u view it
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by CSTRR: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Igbochief001:
You can easily see the fear in this write up

Typical northerner they fell every southern nigerian can be bribed ....see them asking FG to listen to the "genuine " ones ....so they can bribe them ....kanu is evil because they know FG can't bribe him like others

The truth is if kanu wanted money he would have been bribed years ago

The truth northerners don't know is that we the younger igbo would be worse than nnamdi kanu ...after 2023 ...biafran flag would be worn to the national assembly

Una never even see anything
You are a clown.

Betting the future of your children on kanu.
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Soolmus: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2021
bencynthgreat:

Thank your God for Igbos if not these Fulanis for don recolonize una. Igbos are their major stumbling block no matter how u view it

How exactly Abi you want to chest beat .. give me instances
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Gjrich(m): 12:27am On Apr 05, 2021
Please Someone Should Answer This Question.

Have you ever heard that herdsmen are being chased by the police or army after an attack on a village ?

-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 05, 2021
CSTRR:

You are a clown.

Betting the future of your children on kanu.
And you betting your children future on nigerian politicians ? Is what ?
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Gjrich(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2021
The Nigerian army habouring Fulani herdsmen in our land, very soon they will get it hot from us.

One day, we are going to chase them into their barracks and when that day comes I want you to remember tonight's broadcast.

-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-
4/4/ 2021
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Gjrich(m): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2021
.Nigerian army habouring Fulani herdsmen in our land, very soon you will get it hot from us.

One day we are going to chase them into their barracks and when that day comes I want you to remember tonight's broadcast.
-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-
4/4/ 2021
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Gjrich(m): 12:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Have you ever heard that herdsmen are being chased by the police or army after an attack on a village?

-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-
04/04/2021
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by Gjrich(m): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2021
lastcall:
Hypocrites!! Those destabilising the country are your brothers sponsoring BH terrorists and herdsmen

Have you ever heard that herdsmen are being chased by the police or army after an attack on a village?

-Mazi Nnamdi Kanu-
04/04/2021
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by bosco2017: 1:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
grin

But fulanis are also killing you yorubas in your back yard . Fulanis have sent yorubas in ogun to benin republic as refugees so you who is the problem? . Igbos buy land whenever the go, develop the place and live peacefully with host community .
All NK is doing is protect his and create a safe haven for them in Biafra like Sunday and prof Adebayo are doing for Yorubas .
I dont know what is your problem

But fulanis are also killing you yorubas in your back yard . Fulanis have sent yorubas in ogun to benin republic as refugees so you who is the problem? . Igbos buy land whenever the go, develop the place and live peacefully with host community .
All NK is doing is protect his and create a safe haven for them in Biafra like Sunday and prof Adebayo are doing for Yorubas .
I dont know what is your problem
Re: Yerima Shettima: Nnamdi Kanu Is Evil, Sponsored To Destabilize Nigeria by bosco2017: 1:09am On Apr 05, 2021
Is it by force to remain in the evil country Nigeria . This people are making it look as if wanting to live Nigeria is bad .

We Igbos support MNK because he loves her people and wants the best for our people . Nigeria hates Igbos therefore why must we remain in a place where they hate us . Buhari shared all strategic positions and nothing for Igbos people and we want out .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Court Orders AGF To Remove Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa / Children Rescued From A Boko Haram Camp In Cameroon Can’t Remember Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.