Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola (20852 Views)

Proof Some Nigerian Embassies Issue Passports On The Same Day / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by oyaski: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
Na wa for this man o! DonĀ“t these guys think. Passport issuance is not to be commercialized. Why should it be issued at all local governments? What percentage of Nigerians need international passports ?
This reeks of selfish interest.Period!
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by LoveJesus87(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
CSTRR:
I have applied for passport since January.
I have not gotten it.
how much did you pay and where did you apply
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by Bluntemperor: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
fewix:
Beautiful development

The are deceiving you o!
Is it for those that have been in their custody 3-months ago? The boys are smiling to the bank.
Corruption everywhere.
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by dochenaj: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Blue3k:

Sounds like fraud unless we're paying them to mail it to the office instead of homes ironically.
To our homes actually.
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by omoyankee3(m): 2:56am On Apr 05, 2021
24 hours??

It is well
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by Stmiceel(m): 6:19am On Apr 05, 2021
CSTRR:

The booklets are not even available, right now.

But do stretched out arms.
The booklet would be smuggled in!
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by Lordbinsmar: 6:59am On Apr 05, 2021
LoveJesus87:
how much did you pay and where did you apply

I applied for mine since November 4th 2020 at Ibadan. and I'm yet to receive it.

No booklets is what they are saying everyday.

Nigeria is such an Unfortunate geographical location.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by LoveJesus87(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

I applied for mine since November 4th 2020 at Ibadan. and I'm yet to receive it.

No booklets is what they are saying everyday.

Nigeria is such an Unfortunate geographical location.. embarassed embarassed
how much did you pay them gangan
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by Lordbinsmar: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2021
LoveJesus87:
how much did you pay them gangan

28k for 32pages
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by LoveJesus87(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

28k for 32pages
People are paying 60 plus you are paying 28 lmao. You think you are in America? Nigeria is deeply corrupt

Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:55am On Apr 11, 2021
oludaniels777:
Do we really need passport office in every local govt? How many passport will they process in a day in those small LGA in the north? This is waste of resources. All they need Is an office in each state capital and all the big cities make the offices very efficient. Make use of latest technology. Let people fill form online, go do biometric at the nearest office. Send the passport back by NIPOST.
how do you want him to justify his loot na.?
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by Lordbinsmar: 6:46am On Apr 11, 2021
LoveJesus87:
don't worry you will get it before next year ending. People are paying 60 plus you are paying 28 lmao. You think you are in America? Nigeria is deeply corrupt

People like you are the reason why this country is backward, why should I pay 60k for a passport whose official price is #17800? The only reason I paid 18k is because I was ignorant about the process. It's not your fault, if I had found out about this thread before, I would have gone to one of the passport office in Lagos. what about people giving testimony about using DIY method and have gotten their passport? I think you are one of the corrupt officers at the Ibadan Passport Office. Don't worry all of you will soon meet your Waterloo.
Re: Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola by LoveJesus87(m): 10:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

People like you are the reason why this country is backward, why should I pay 60k for a passport whose official price is #17800? The only reason I paid 18k is because I was ignorant about the process. It's not your fault, if I had found out about this thread before, I would have gone to one of the passport office in Lagos. what about people giving testimony about using DIY method and have gotten their passport? I think you are one of the corrupt officers at the Ibadan Passport Office. Don't worry all of you will soon meet your Waterloo.
am not an official at any government parastatals. Like I said Nigeria is deeply corrupt and it seems there is nothing we can do about it as mere individuals not in the position of influence.

What am trying to say is to flow with the tide to get your passport. If people are paying 60 and they are giving them quickly, my brother when I want to get mine, that is exactly what I would pay too. I have been on Nigeria for a long time to know how this country is. No time to waste.
God can judge them later when he has time but for the moment, e be like say e never ready cos the corruption just thrive and I won't let it stop me. If they ask for 60, although I may curse them underneath o, but I pay to get mine because THIS IS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Nigerians Are Refused US Visas / Uk Student Visa / Where Is The Money Generated From Apapa Wharf Daily? - Man Writes On Apapa Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.