Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast (637 Views)

Pastor Enenche: 'Evil Wind Brought Corona Virus, It Will Expire In 21 Days’ / Nigerian Parents In U.S. Starve Son To Death During 40 Days Fast / Covenant University Students Dances Rigorously To Mark End Of 21 Days Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
I know some people here have done 21 days on just water alone. I'm being led to undertake one (first 3 days dry and the remaining 18 days on just water only). I'm not fat, I weigh 62KG at 5ft 8 inches. I just need anyone with experience to brief me.

And please I'm not doing this to chase clout or showoff, many things are not going well at the moment for me, It seems I'm just hovering about at a spot in life, like I need solution and a blueprint for my life from God. Thank you
Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by BluDesk: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
It's best you ask those persons o. The forum is filled with people who would discourage your faith. Over 60% of this forum are atheists even the religious section. Don't bring such issues here. Go on the fast, the Lord will strengthen you.
Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by harmargedon: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
BluDesk:
It's best you ask those persons o. The forum is filled with people who would discourage your faith. Over 60% of this forum are atheists even the religious section. Don't bring such issues here. Go on the fast, the Lord will strengthen you.
Allow us to advise him na.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by peggywebbs(f): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
You should start but make sure you understand your body. If you haven't fasted before, it is always advisable to start small. Try one day and then move on to two days and keep pushing your limit. I for one have done three days dry fast and barely managed the 3rd day.

I don't stress myself anymore, when it's 1pm I'm eating..God answers prayers.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
NewSoul:
I know some people here have done 21 days on just water alone. I'm being led to undertake one (first 3 days dry and the remaining 18 days on just water only). I'm not fat, I weigh 62KG at 5ft 8 inches. I just need anyone with experience to brief me.

And please I'm not doing this to chase clout or showoff, many things are not going well at the moment for me, It seems I'm just hovering about at a spot in life, like I need solution and a blueprint for my life from God. Thank you
If you're really sure you're led of the Spirit, go right ahead and obey because fasting is not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of God. That's how those who went dry for forty days were able to do so.

The following thread may encourage you a bit: https://www.nairaland.com/6332975/how-fasting-helps-unlock-spiritual

God bless.
Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by MightySparrow: 6:44am On Apr 05, 2021
After three days as purposed, take warm water, as you go on, drink plenty of water to avoid coloured urine, try to make your urine white. On second day, you have a little difficulty, then seventh, the tenth. The body changes. The rest apart from loss of stamina, is sweet experience.
When you want to break. Take say Lipton without sugar and milk for about half of the day. Then watery pap like a day, then thicker pap , no milk, don't rush to eat swallow like fufu and gari, soft amala ( yam flower) ok. Don't give the body food as desired till third day.

If you are go to toilet frequently, after you break, go back to fasting one or two day more, start the process of breaking all over.

Lie down most of the time and avoid standing up quickly.

Plenty water needed so as to prevent salt settling in your kidneys.
Bless your soul.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by Kobojunkie: 7:31am On Apr 05, 2021
NewSoul:

Blueprint for your life from God? undecided

The blueprint wey Jesus Christ give you no good at all? undecided
Anyways, if you want to hear from God Himself, the blue print you seek is found written down in the 4 Gospels(Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). What you need to do is learn the teachings of Jesus Christ, walk with and listen to every word He says and put into practice all that He commands .i.e. accept(trust) and obey His commandments as you read them. undecided

If you continue to do that instead for at least 21 days, surely Jesus Christ will answer you. undecided

I say this because a lot of people claim that through fasting they were able to do this and that but the Truth of God is that God does not care for your kind of fasting at all( neither your dry or wet fasting). The fasting God wants is that you do works of righteousness instead. Read Isaiah 58 as many times as you have to in order for that to sink in. undecided
Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by BluDesk: 7:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Anyways, if you want to hear from God Himself, the blue print you seek is found written down in the 4 Gospels(Matthew, Mark, Luke and John). What you need to do is learn the teachings of Jesus Christ, walk with and listen to every word He says and put into practice all that He commands .i.e. accept(trust) and obey His commandments as you read them. undecided

If you continue to do that instead for at least 21 days, surely Jesus Christ will answer you. undecided

I say this because a lot of people claim that through fasting they were able to do this and that but the Truth of God is that God does not care for your kind of fasting at all( neither your dry or wet fasting). The fasting God wants is that you do works of righteousness instead. Read Isaiah 58 as many times as you have to in order for that to sink in. undecided

Passive envy. People always seeking to discourage with disguised envy

OP, can you see what I saw saying. The deputygods are already here forming overly spiritual by dictating to you.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by Kobojunkie: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
BluDesk:

Passive envy. People always seeking to discourage with disguised envy
OP, can you see what I saw saying. The deputygods are already here forming overly spiritual by dictating to you.
Nonsense
Envy of what exactly? Discourage? Far from it? undecided

Open your eyes to read , and learn the truth of God in place of your religious routines...
Kobojunkie:

Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by Image123(m): 12:11am On Jul 25, 2021
NewSoul:

You don't need to punish yourself for physical things. If you need spiritual power, fine. But if it's poverty or joblessness, this is not what you need to do. In fact, this is not what you need to do at all. Know God first.
Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by petra1(m): 4:55am On Jul 25, 2021
Image123:

You don't need to punish yourself for physical things.

True word

If you need spiritual power, fine. But if it's poverty or joblessness,

Power doesn't come through fasting
power comes by being filled with the Holy spirit

Acts 1:8 (KJV)
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

1 Like

Re: Anyone With Experience On 21 Days Fast by Image123(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2021
petra1:

True word

Power doesn't come through fasting
power comes by being filled with the Holy spirit

Acts 1:8 (KJV)
8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Jo, you have come against abi? There are different types and levels of power. You even receive power by receiving Jesus according to John 1v12 so don't worry, i know what i refer to. Just stay on your lane or learn.

Mat 17:21 KJV Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Luk 4:6 KJV And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

(1) (Reply)

The Believers Identity / The Lords Chosen Programme: God Has Sworn To Bless You. 31st July & 1st Aug / The Moor Who Could Fly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.