Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

New HUAWEI HONOR Band 5i - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New HUAWEI HONOR Band 5i (329 Views)

Honor Band 5 (brand New) / NAFDAC Approves Silicon Wrist Band For Malaria Prevention, Encourage Usage / Covid-19.. How To Make Face Mask With Handkerchief And Rubber Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New HUAWEI HONOR Band 5i by Onegreatnaija: 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
HUAWEI HONOR Band 5i. Keep tab with your health metrics. Upgrade of Honor Band 5.
Price: #25K. Call, DM or WhatsApp: 0818 395 2170.
Same day delivery is available for Lagos and delivery is also available nationwide.

Huawei Honor Band 5i Smartband – Specs Review
Design

Huawei is back with its Honor Band series, the Band 5 got an upgrade. The Huawei Honor Band 5i smartband. A wearable with a new sporty design is available in black, green and pink color. It has a slim body and a lightweight design. It also has a much better charging design, instead of a charging cable that is easy to get lost, the Band 5i has a direct charging USB body, just remove the strap and plug it directly to your USB point. Overall, the body has a 5 ATM waterproof and dustproof as well.

Display
Just like the Band 5, the wearable has a 0.96” inch full TFT color screen. It has an 80 x 160 pixel resolution with touch button key support as wellas touch screen. It has a beautiful screen with sharp graphics, clear and crisp text.

Under the Hood
The wearable has 3 axis inertial sensor, heart rate monitor as well as an ECG monitor, it also able to detect blood oxygen supply. Regarding the heart rate, it uses IR technology rather than green light technology. It has Bluetooth 4.2 technology and compatible with Android 4.4 or above and iO 9.0 and above.

Features
Functions and features included are call and message notifications, reject call options, automatic step counter, multi-sport mode, stop watch, alarm, calendar, sedentary reminder and more.

Battery
The Huawei Honor Band 5i smartband has 91 mAh battery with 9 days of standby time and 7 days of normal usage. It uses direct USB charging, for charging the band.

Re: New HUAWEI HONOR Band 5i by conectmed: 9:55am On May 08, 2021
ICU Patient cable demand increased because of Covid-19 in India
Medical devices and equipment are critical to life and safety medical cable manufacturer as a key part of medical interconnect solutions, plays an critical roles in health care and life saving.
As an industry-leading medical cable manufacturer, we design and manufacture a wide range of cables and wire for the medical equipment factory and medical accessories manufacturer (we are not end-user oriented) . From designing, prototyping for testing to mass-production of final custom cable, we make within 7-10 working days with only charging material cost (free design, free consult, and free existing samples available)
[img][/img]
As an old upstream leading ECG Cable manufacturer for worldwide ICU Patient Monitor System Accessories Manufacturers. ECG cable supplier are Our customers, themselves are finished ECG patient cable manufacturers. World-widely, China manufacturers takes up about 75% of all ECG EKG assembly companies. We focus on Reusable ECG lead wire customization and producing. All ECG/EKG leadwires we even customized &produced are over 1000 types. OEM and ODM is our main service.
Our ECG Lead use tinned copper, silvered copper or Tinned/silvered Tinsel or carbon-fiber.
Carbon fiber is almost transparent on x-ray and other imaging equipment because of its property . So patients DO NOT need to remove the electrode wires before imaging—providing an invaluable safeguard to the patient ,especially who need 24 hours monitoring. Carbon fiber also used in AED Pads cable because of this reason .Flexibility is another important reason, our 1-Million bending test ECG leads use Carbon-fiber
In this ECG Craiglist,We only show a small part of them. Items listed on this Craiglist are supplied to world famous brands, such as Medtronic, GE, Philips, Masimo…

Covid-19 makes Spo2 (which is the short form of Saturation of Peripheral Oxygen; or Pulse oximetry, or Peripheral capillary oxygen saturation). All over the world, many countries and cities are locked down, many people are quarantined at home. As a very important measure people can take to monitor “how their lungs are working, what level their Spo2 is”, a Pulse oximeter is widely used because of the recommendation of government or doctors.
Why Blood Oxygen Levels Are So Important ?
monitoring index in the prevention of covid-19? When we breathe oxygen, the lungs capillaries uptake the oxygen, then the oxygen enter into venous blood. Then flow out with arterial blood. Blood red cells then deliver the oxygen to every tissue, brain, heart, liver, kidney, and other vital organs. A low oxygen level will lead to low oxygen in tissues and organs will finally leads to organs death or functional failure
What Is Normal SpO2 Level?
A value of 95% and above is considered normal.
below 90% indicates significant hypoxemia and requires urgent action, including extra oxygen uptaking, even a respirator if situation allows.
As a global leading manufacture of Spo2 probe, our pulse ox probe sales amount increased more than 10 times, even higher than the increase of ECG lead wires.
In the past, in the sales share of Reusable Spo2 Cable takes up the main share. After the covid-19 become a global epidemic, the market demand for Disposable pulse ox probe increased a lot, because of the covid-19 infectiousness and emergency.
High Reliability, safety and Biocompatibility are 3 important key in the manufacturing of Spo2 Medical Cables. As an ISO 13485 certified manufacturer, designer and exporter of cables, of all our raw spo2 medical cables, including spo2 sensor cables are strictly compliant with these requirements.
To assure a safe, precise reliable spo2 signal transmission, and strengthen the cable service life, we keep remain and improve their design, producing, even storage to for a high quality.
Spo2 Extension Cable Specification

Conductor:
High Quality Super Fine Tinned/bare/silver-plated Copper Wire to ensure Stability of Signal.
Shielding:
Double Shielding Structure reduces triboelectricity noise & ensure better protection & Stability of Signal Transmission.
Filler:
Kevlar for High Strength, high Temperature Resistance and low electrical conductivity.
Outer Sheath/Jacket:
High Quality Compound from Germany Huntsman. All materials (Silicone,PVC,TUP,TPE…are medical class, obtained Biocompatible testing report
OD:
2-4 mm OD too meet different sizes of spo2 sensors.
Custom Medical Spo2 Sensor Cable Reference:More Customize Spo2 Cables With Different Number Of Cores.

[url]www.conectmed.com [/url]
Re: New HUAWEI HONOR Band 5i by Onegreatnaija: 3:29pm On May 09, 2021
Onegreatnaija:
HUAWEI HONOR Band 5i. Keep tab with your health metrics. Upgrade of Honor Band 5.
Price: #25K. Call, DM or WhatsApp: 0818 395 2170.
Same day delivery is available for Lagos and delivery is also available nationwide.

Huawei Honor Band 5i Smartband – Specs Review
Design

Huawei is back with its Honor Band series, the Band 5 got an upgrade. The Huawei Honor Band 5i smartband. A wearable with a new sporty design is available in black, green and pink color. It has a slim body and a lightweight design. It also has a much better charging design, instead of a charging cable that is easy to get lost, the Band 5i has a direct charging USB body, just remove the strap and plug it directly to your USB point. Overall, the body has a 5 ATM waterproof and dustproof as well.

Display
Just like the Band 5, the wearable has a 0.96” inch full TFT color screen. It has an 80 x 160 pixel resolution with touch button key support as wellas touch screen. It has a beautiful screen with sharp graphics, clear and crisp text.

Under the Hood
The wearable has 3 axis inertial sensor, heart rate monitor as well as an ECG monitor, it also able to detect blood oxygen supply. Regarding the heart rate, it uses IR technology rather than green light technology. It has Bluetooth 4.2 technology and compatible with Android 4.4 or above and iO 9.0 and above.

Features
Functions and features included are call and message notifications, reject call options, automatic step counter, multi-sport mode, stop watch, alarm, calendar, sedentary reminder and more.

Battery
The Huawei Honor Band 5i smartband has 91 mAh battery with 9 days of standby time and 7 days of normal usage. It uses direct USB charging, for charging the band.

(1) (Reply)

Para Axe Plus–dr Charles Passler's Weight Loss Detox? / Covid 19 Coronavirus: Grand Millennium Worker With Virus Wasn't Vaccinated, 7 Ne / Do It Yourself Vaginal Steaming Tips; How To Clean Your Vagina With Efirin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.