Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender (13045 Views)

600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Armed Robber Rehabilitated By Omega Power Ministries Rearrested For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Babakwara(m): 1:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmmmmm am speechless!
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:52am On Apr 05, 2021
cocolacec:
Something tell me the Insecurity in the country is the handwork of PDP to get back into power by frustrating APC and pretending as savoiurs to the masses.

The bandits,herdsmen and agitators are all from PDP members.

That's the best that could come out of you?
Shame!!
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 05, 2021
To even think was once an head state is so shamefull. this same idiot that sent military men to kill innocent citizens at delta.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Funkeshuga(m): 3:14am On Apr 05, 2021
so he actually travelled to Ogun state to convince Obj this idiotic statement but what's this Gumi interest in compensating Terrorist

can't we've have sane Northerners for once? must all Northerners both educated and non education sound so stúpid every time

what is the economy value of this bandit that they want them to be compensated? with all the atrocities of this Gumi, not arresting him by now shows Buhari is directly involved in this Bandits atrocities

southerners are on the long thing if they don't stand to defend, resist and fight thing useless and evil govt by now
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Duplexxx: 4:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Una dey deceive una self

Na Nigeria i go blame for keeping Terrorist like una with us for all this while

When Buhari will be out by 2023 then we shall see

Terrorist leader Gumi na you i dey talk to that your bear bear go soon turn dark black
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Kirinwa: 4:58am On Apr 05, 2021
That strategy has not worked and I don't see it working.

Surrender or be torched. Surrender is not negotiable.

Those people have crossed the lines.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by leonard509(m): 5:04am On Apr 05, 2021
Gggv
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by FlashDboy: 5:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Whoever is planning to buy crypto from these telegram groups like escrow, don't do it.. They are scam.... They keep posting transactions buy this, receive that, sell this, they are al clique don't fall for it.
I am trying to buy some crypto from escrow, a friend added me to the group immediately the admin receive the money I paid he removed me from the group.

What they do is the buyer pays to admin, the seller credite your wallet and the admin will then credit the seller acct. They are all lies pls don't fall for it.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by witworth(m): 5:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Obasanjo is a disaster to Yoruba people
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by ECHICHE: 5:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Granting armnesty to bandits implies encouraging as well as granting reward for crime, while the law abiding Nigerians are left to suffer.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by History555: 6:26am On Apr 05, 2021
If you rehabilitate bandits, what kind of justice is that to those they killed and maimed
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by denny97797: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2021
GUMI IS ONLY LOOKING FOR 10% OUT OF WHAT EACH BANDIT WIL GET, WHAT A NEW BUSINESS?
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeria army no longer have the numbers

And no one is willing to go into NIGERIA MILITARY

they are now meeting ex military to restrategise....recruiting bandits who still have the numbers into the military instead of killing them

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.....
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Calitoscassius(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2021
Kidnapping and banditry has become to new government approved lucrative occupation in Nigeria. grin.

Where can i apply please?
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by tonyson010(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2021
ConcNiggress56:
This settlement mean that each person will ne entitled to cash and kind worth 50 million naira..

More than 150 million Nigerians that have never harmed a fly in their life have never seen 2 million in a whole sum before.

Be corrupt in Nigeria or Be able to cause problems for the governemt and the system will reward you

Am only against it if it can't be done to people in South.

Very soon , this country will be like Syria and Iraq
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Aarenaija: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
How do we describe this nonsense other than madness?
Rehabilate bandits? Where is the place of dealing with those who carry arms against the state? These people and this government are very irrational. This is what you get when the worst of us rules us.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
vineyardfarms:

OBJ should not fall into the trap of this traitor call - gumi.

Hey! Did you get your money back?
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by vineyardfarms: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2021
nuttyhnic:

NO. ogundipe babatunde has even hidden the post. Thanks
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2021
nuttyhnic:

he tried to run the same TV scam again today with another moniker, but I got him good.

https://www.nairaland.com/6583018/65-smart-tv-sale#102294589

Imo Police Command Parades Cultists, Armed Robbers And Kidnappers(photos) / Rapist Found Dead. (pic). Viewer's Discretion Is Adviced / Police Arrest Pastor For Operating Fake WAEC Examination Centre In Lagos (Photo)