Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender (13055 Views)

600 Bandits In Kaduna Agree To Surrender Arms After Meeting With Gumi / Boko Haram Kills Ali Garga, Commander Who Attempts To Surrender / Armed Robber Rehabilitated By Omega Power Ministries Rearrested For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Muhylonaire007: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Same way they rehabilitated boko boys only for them to spy and lead an attack back on NA.
The way this country is going, na only Nigerians dey pray for rapture now o.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by obo389(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Wz wrong with this obj?
If he was in power, will he subscribe to this ?
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by telkevog(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
Let them go and sit down. Since after sewing agbada for the 'repentant' Boko Haram and reintegrating them into the society, what has it changed? They think we are fools!

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Mohammedoba36: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
How can Obasanjo be the one to tell federal government to compasate terrorists criminals, what did he do during his tenure as a president?
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by vineyardfarms: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hermzou:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-obasanjo-gumi-ask-fg-to-settle-and-rehabilitate-bandits-willing-to-surrender

OBJ should not fall into the trap of this traitor call - gumi. The demons seeking for security funds are fronting this devil because election is approaching. Gumi ! ! Are christian soldiers not killing moslem soldiers any more? ? ? Traitor
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by notym2chektym: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
I swear to God the day this Government employ these bandits is the day I will become an enemy of the state.
What nonsense,how will you employ and rehabilitate lawless people and law abiding citizens are suffering
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by BruncleZuma: 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2021
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Brushstrokes20: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Pathetic bunch of self serving THIEVES!

Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed contraption!

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by heendrix(m): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Namaste angry
who among the Two are you referencing??
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
GUMI HAS A NEW CONVERT IN THE OLD DEVIL IN HUMAN SKIN CALLED OBJ.

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
GUMI IS ONLY LOOKING FOR 10% OUT OF WHAT EACH BANDIT WIL GET, WHAT A NEW BUSINESS?

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Ghostrye: 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
Since we are all saying all manner of bullshit, I also want ritualists and repentant serial killers to be rehabilitated. In the same vein let's not forget our dear yahoo boiz and gun totting cultists.
We go gather share this craze naani

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by captain247: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
That is why the increase of insecurity because graduates without job will envy repentant militant, rubbers, bandits, herdsmen, boko boys and others whom government pardon and will always provide better life for them while innocent citizens are being rubbed, raped, murdered and slaughtered by this same people.
Let them face the wrath of the law according to their charges. An eye for an eye and tooth for tooth chikina
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by GGirll: 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
These people are afraid for their lives so they say what those killing want them to say to be alive or killed by d same killers n d tabloid will call them suspected gun men. Obj I know cannot advocate for such but if just did, that means he did it at d expense of keeping his life or ......
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by ogahope(m): 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amnesty is becoming a joke in Nigeria. I strongly believe we are not getting things right here. Amnesty is given to freedom fighters,legitimate agitators and not the other way round. when used in the right place, you will get tangible result like peace in the Niger Delta. we can't be doing the same thing all over and expect different result. Nigeria will be great again. This is my believe.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Bornboy4: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
True talk.
I'm a peace ambassador.
We need peace in the country oh
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Cynocefaal: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hermzou:

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-obasanjo-gumi-ask-fg-to-settle-and-rehabilitate-bandits-willing-to-surrender

Obasanjo is a senile old fool and the Almighty God will surely punish him

Why did he not grant amnesty to the innocent villagers of Zaki-Biam and Odi? Bastard

*spits on Obasanjo's grave*

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Grace001: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Useless visionless old fools

Be prepare to rehabilitate 100 of thousands youths because guys will carry arm and wait for government to rehabilitate them

Sebi una no get sense, Nigeria will continue to move in retrogression circle

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lol.

Bandits, terrorists, kidnappers, killer Fulani herdsmen are rewarded in Nigeria.

People like Dr Obadiah Mailafia and Omoyele Sowore who tell the truth and demand for good governance are arrested and threatened by the FG.

Here's your Nigeria, one Nigerianists.

I'm sure y'all are super proud of it.

The unfortunate part of it is that all these m.orons shouting one Nigeria will jump at a visa to Canada and leave at first flight.

Awon arindin gbogbo.

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by One4me: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2021
cocolacec:
Something tell me the Insecurity in the country is the handwork of PDP to get back into power by frustrating APC and pretending as savoiurs to the masses.

The bandits,herdsmen and agitators are all from PDP members.

The Grand Patron of the Fulani terrorists, is Mr, President and he is in APC
I am not saying PDP is better, but APC must own up to its terrorists.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by pelicanbeau(f): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
It would be better if this country could be splitted. Despite huge amount of national money expended on terrorism, still you are requesting for amnesty and employment for them when many peaceful youths are roaming without job. Bunch of thieves sitting there consuming oil money. Chief clueless Buhari of the fulani clan turned himself to petroleum minister when actually South South owns the crude oil
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by One4me: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why on earth is Buhari threatening Journalist from calling these Criminals their real name?
They are Fulani TERRORISTS, not Bandits.

I know bandits and Police have been catching those ones but these TERRORIST, FULANI HERDSMEN that Buhari and Hell Rufai imported into Nigeria, to come and claim LAND in the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, are not Bandits.

Bandits dont kill people and occupy their Villages for themselves and dont all belong to a particular Tribe.

See the difference below.

Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by ultimatekint(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obasanjo , you are a complete useless man �
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by BabaO2: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Obasanjo is only being used to cover up and diffuse the serious link of gunmi to terrorists and bandits. This is a big shame.
Obasanjo is always for anything undeserved glory and recognition
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Divinenwa: 11:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
THIS ANTHONY OKEKE IS A CRIMINAL NOT THE PERSON ON DAT VIDEO AND written POST avoid him.he cant drop a numer
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by 9gerian: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Is the FG going to be pardoning all the armed robbers in Nigeria or what?

bandit
/ˈbandɪt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a robber or outlaw belonging to a gang and typically operating in an isolated or lawless area.
"the bandit produced a weapon and demanded money"
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by jaxxy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
obama30:

Somebody should start demanding for amnesty to IPOB, because the reason civil war was fought have never been addressed. Instead Nigerians are still killing igbos at northern part and in all states.

The Nigerians security's kills igbos at will.

If amnesty is given to Igbos youths, there's guarantee that IPOB and all agitations groups for Biafra will stop.

Since after civil war government have never do anything to Igbos youths. No single federal project to employ igbos youths at East.

Federal government should give amnesty to all secession agitations because they are the one agitating for better living of their people.

Secessions agitators are not bandit or terrorists and don't deserve any type of government intimidating.

But here is Nigeria where bandit and terrorists are set free and someone that makes himself so special is campaigning for amnesty to criminals and terrorists.

And the amnesty fund will come out from tax pays by Nigerians, while the tax payers never benefit anything from the government.

I want to read the paragraph where Obasanjo's say amnesty should be given to bandit before, I complete my comment.

Obasanjo is not a man to support such move, but I can conclude till I read where he support federal government to pay killers of innocent citizen

It’s like saying rehabilitation for yahoo boys if they are willing to surrender or stop and change.

The question I think shud be on what terms and conditions can this be done.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Stakekay1(m): 12:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Somebody here on similar thread predicted that reason why Gumi had gone to see Obasanjo is because of his plea for bandits to be granted amnesty. Nairaland is the KGB of Nigeria, motives are read ahead of actions.
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Buffalo2(m): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2021
OBJ will still deal with that Gumi of a guy
Re: Obasanjo, Gumi Ask FG To Settle And Rehabilitated Bandits Willing To Surrender by Blackdisciple(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2021
So this man knows nothing than bandits or Fulani herdsmen.

N2.5m Fraud: Court Revokes Native Doctor's Bail (photos) / He Only Pretended To Be Dead - Police Reacts To Report Of Killing Bus Driver / My Husband Now Was The Cult Leader Who Raped And Impregnated Me In School.