Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? (11922 Views)

Please How Much Does An Average Low Key Lawyer Charge To Represent Me In A Case / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says / Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by DarkCaesar(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2021
ekene101:
am not a yahoo boy,na facebook I dey chat.wetin concern Facebook and yahoo?
meanwhile,when fg decides to do something useful for d over 500k npower beneficiaries they scammed,I will stop,but for now this is my source of livelihood.others can pretend if they chose to,but in nigeria 99% of boys dey do am. na 12 years old boy buy venza for sapele 3days ago.
how far bro I don dm you
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by DarkCaesar(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
ekene101:
fb still remain d best but try words with friends.
how do you chat in words with friends, I think it’s only for game like wordscape or something.....abeg reply my pm
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 24, 2021
ekene101:
800pounds every two weeks, sometimes 1k2pounds on dating. I speak 4myself
Hi I mailed you
I need to chat with you on certain matters
Please reply me
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Angrygoat: 2:15am On May 24, 2021
They will scam u all. Idiots. If it was year 2015.i could say e poss. We no longer have yahoo boys but jazz and rituals. All those yahoo boys driving lexus and Ben.u will be shocked to see calabash and other demonic objects in their cupboard.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Shukushaka: 6:49am On May 24, 2021
SamuelLoch:

When some make millions in a month, others would make that same millions in months.
In summary, some would make hundreds of millions, some others would make tens of millions,some others millions, and the rest hundreds of thousands.

Money they would eventually regret.
Whenever I remember my ordeal, I still swear for those guys. I'm sure peace is far from them.

The only time someone regrets becomes about money is when he squandered his money.#Fact beside that...there's no regret.

And I'm not supporting them. The thing is getting out of hand in this country. They're the only ones buying new cars, accessories and Houses thereby making us look like we no know wetin we dey do but we'll be alright.
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 24, 2021
femi4:
cc @efcc

Na Ogun go strike people like you. Since I graduate I no see work. Na yahoo don give hope .

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by femi4: 7:29am On May 24, 2021
psycho1:

Na Ogun go strike people like you. Since I graduate I no see work. Na yahoo don give hope .
Your cup is full....We will look for you, and we will find you. You better start running

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Komu1048(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2021
habsydiamond:
Money u can't boast of in public through declaration is not helpful to the economy... Hardly do they have peace of mind... If dem see police now na to dey run without being pursued.... Make I no talk efcc own... Guilt is what destroys them..

Bros, na before ooo. They now come openly to discuss what they do.

Make them no jus dey see us legit hustlers as lazy people. No be everybody get mind to dey steal, some of us will never no matter how lucrative is and we deserve to be happy too

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Komu1048(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2021
Shukushaka:

The only time someone regrets becomes about money is when he squandered his money.#Fact beside that...there's no regret.

And I'm not supporting them. The thing is getting out of hand in this country. They're the only ones buying new cars, accessories and Houses thereby making us look like we no know wetin we dey do but we'll be alright.

Bros it’s already affecting we legit hustlers ooo. We go to the same market, you like a cloth but you are there pricing and one 17 color small boy enter and carry everything comot even dash money to the seller, just because you decided to shun crime
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Cokahot: 8:45am On May 24, 2021
If na cloth. Aliexpress is there. Bu original thr than buying fake chinco clothes.last time I bough cloth in Nigerian Market was 2015
Komu1048:

Bros it’s already affecting we legit hustlers ooo. We go to the same market, you like a cloth but you are there pricing and one 17 color small boy enter and carry everything comot even dash money to the seller, just because you decided to shun crime

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ekene101: 9:34am On May 24, 2021
GhanaBurger:
Hi I mailed you
I need to chat with you on certain matters
Please reply me
quote me on any post with your WhatsApp number
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by zanshi: 12:53am On May 25, 2021
Criminals in Nigeria are now brazen

Openly discussing fraud and this and that

I am suprised that the owner of the forum seun is lax and not doing anything about this.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by BigDawsNet: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Adekot:
bro can help PM you pls
Thanks

Bro saw your pm notification

Sorry I can't reply u Tru mail ..u hav some questions for me?

Stay bless
Happy new year
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Bolaji26(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
ekene101:
Those I asked to pm me should whatsapp me,my contact is on my profile.

Happy new year.

Can i pm you
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by JEmma1(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by wisest10: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
The kind comment one is seeing here, is.more tempting than the cars I see on street....
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by InterpolEyes: 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
How about armed robbers like me winnerly, my friend chibudollar and bigcowhorn. Ask my friends how much they make from robbery
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ZooCountry45: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na when I enter street, I con know say most of Nigeria musicians are yahoo guys.
God bless me make i see money Learn carding, loading and spamming from my boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ZooCountry45: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Why do we spend all our first money
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ZooCountry45: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Even Buahri is a scammer. He promised changed, did he change any thing good for Nigeria
Do every thing to succed.
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ZooCountry45: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Before you condemn your self not me, do you know how many BTC Malami has
Nigeria is a CURSED country with no solution.
Do everything except shading blood to succed.
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ZooCountry45: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yahoo don hard now because of people pulsing up.
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ZooCountry45: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Even kidnapping and Banditry pays more than yahoo now. After years of school, nysc and masters, an aboki with no certificate go dey work for NNPC. Zoo country.
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by ZooCountry45: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
I wish I can hack CBN someday and send all the money to poor Nigerians!!
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by LILTJAY: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
ZooCountry45:
Na when I enter street, I con know say most of Nigeria musicians are yahoo guys.
God bless me make i see money Learn [b]carding, loading and spamming [/b]from my boss.
can you explain the bolded to me please
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by FuckDModz: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2022
femi4:
Your cup is full....We will look for you, and we will find you. You better start running

The idiot has deleted his account grin

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by OkijaYahoozee: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2022
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2022
U de mind Dem,mk de de here de shout legit de envy boys way bomb sleepless night,so u expect them to be in ur level,if e pain u much go bomb...wetin de pain me b say ordinary Nigeria youth,no de believe say the government de scam Dem..Dem ban crypto y malami still de do with crytpo,that's to show u say most Nigeria youth no get sense,u de blame boys way de drive Benz fr ur unfortunate,ur government de scam u,if there is good government shit nd nobody de get time fr all dis,if u like begin de sleep dis 2022,most efcc de arrest boys TK there share den release,and u tink tinz is sane in this country u de form good citizens,na una Papa way spend train una fr school no turn up fr Dem,carry no job no job de giv una parents..mk u no go find tin way go giv u money de here de form legit,get the money first den wash it nd strt legit...even plus plus una de talk,wat if I tell u say pastors, business men, politicians,mama way de sell pepper fr mammy market de on plus..some plus no b say na human sacrifice,if Dem open up ur eyes tell u where ur village ppl lock u say u no go collect,u go release ursef fr baba hand,so that one na plus...I don't know de kind of generation our mama born dis time,men's with no balls acting like women wit but de have penis..our politicians know that our youth are gals nd are weak that y Dem de treat una that way,upon all looting nd all,una no go do anytin to them,if like don't get a ball and do anytin DT will better ur life after if u want u run legit after u don raise capital..even Jacob run street carry another person identity collect benefits from em papa

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Emperor2020:
U de mind Dem,mk de de here de shout legit de envy boys way bomb sleepless night,so u expect them to be in ur level,if e pain u much go bomb...wetin de pain me b say ordinary Nigeria youth,no de believe say the government de scam Dem..Dem ban crypto y malami still de do with crytpo,that's to show u say most Nigeria youth no get sense,u de blame boys way de drive Benz fr ur unfortunate,ur government de scam u,if there is good government shit nd nobody de get time fr all dis,if u like begin de sleep dis 2022,most efcc de arrest boys TK there share den release,and u tink tinz is sane in this country u de form good citizens,na una Papa way spend train una fr school no turn up fr Dem,carry no job no job de giv una parents..mk u no go find tin way go giv u money de here de form legit,get the money first den wash it nd strt legit...even plus plus una de talk,wat if I tell u say pastors, business men, politicians,mama way de sell pepper fr mammy market de on plus..some plus no b say na human sacrifice,if Dem open up ur eyes tell u where ur village ppl lock u say u no go collect,u go release ursef fr baba hand,so that one na plus...I don't know de kind of generation our mama born dis time,men's with no balls acting like women wit but de have penis..our politicians know that our youth are gals nd are weak that y Dem de treat una that way,upon all looting nd all,una no go do anytin to them,if like don't get a ball and do anytin DT will better ur life after if u want u run legit after u don raise capital..even Jacob run street carry another person identity collect benefits from em papa
pack one side with all this useless sermon you dey preach. You steal person money, he cry swear for you. Enjoy am now but you MUST pay back. Soon sef
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
pack one side with all this useless sermon you dey preach. You steal person money, he cry swear for you. Enjoy am now but you MUST pay back. Soon sef
same u way be atiku,u steal ppl gratuity and pension , millions of crowd swear fr u,u will pay fr it soon..na me hold ur progress,even yahoo boy u de blame,so u de tell me even bargain u de do fr biz no b fraud or in all ur doing u Holly,u na Jesus,I no even get ur time talk more,wen I go get ur time b say,if to say bank tell me say so so person or u,TK money or do anything way fit stop tin I de do at de moment,den na wen I go get ur time Mr preacher,y not start arresting all yahoo boy fr ur street to strt wit..if u like envy niggaz in ur hood way de alright
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2022
Emperor2020:
same u way be atiku,u steal ppl gratuity and pension , millions of crowd swear fr u,u will pay fr it soon..na me hold ur progress,even yahoo boy u de blame,so u de tell me even bargain u de do fr biz no b fraud or in all ur doing u Holly,u na Jesus,I no even get ur time talk more,wen I go get ur time b say,if to say bank tell me say so so person or u,TK money or do anything way fit stop tin I de do at de moment,den na wen I go get ur time Mr preacher,y not start arresting all yahoo boy fr ur street to strt wit..if u like envy niggaz in ur hood way de alright
Abeg carry your cursed life dey go
Re: How Much Does An Average Yahoo Boy Make Per Year ??? by Psychokinetic: 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
ZooCountry45:
I wish I can hack CBN someday and send all the money to poor Nigerians!!
Let’s put a team together and run ‘Money Heist’ on CBN grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Snatcher Shot Dead At Kubwa, Abuja / Attack On Nurse: Enugu Assembly Moves To Regulate Activities Of Masquerades / NJC Queries Umezulike On N10m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.