Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,172 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India (12571 Views)

Mike Pompeo Issues Statement About Nigerian Fraudsters / FBI Arrests Many Nigerian Fraudsters In US / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by LILTJAY: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
The Rachakonda police said Wednesday they arrested two Nigerians who allegedly posed as “love gurus” and duped a Hyderabad-based doctor of Rs 12 lakh.

The police said the duo promised to cast a love spell on the victim who was going through a rough patch in her life and fell prey to the fraudsters after searching on Google for a “love spell caster”.

The police identified the arrested as Okwuchukwu (41), and Obiwuru Jonathan Uzaka (35) both residents of Uttam Nagar in Delhi. The police were on the hunt for two other accused, Michala Ajunda and Daniel.

According to the police, the complainant, an ophthalmologist, said the accused informed her that they were “love spell casters” from Uganda and would perform some prayers for her love. The accused also sought Rs 1 lakh to be transferred initially and collected up to Rs 12.45 lakh citing various reasons.

The complainant who was seeking a solution to her love life problems and professional success had searched online for “love spell caster” and got the phone number of the fraudsters, she told police in her complaint.

Based on her complaint, the police registered a case and collected technical evidence. A special team led by Inspector J Narender Goud rushed to Delhi, arrested the accused and brought them to Hyderabad on transit remand, a police statement said.

https://indianexpress.com/article/cities/hyderabad/nigerian-love-gurus-hyderabad-duping-doctor-8377152/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by LILTJAY: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by TheChameleon: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2023
grin

Okwuchukwu (41), and Obiwuru Jonathan Uzaka (35)

INEC must put polling booths in prisons, baby factories and brothels for Peter Obi.

76 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by TheChameleon: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2023
cool

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by LILTJAY: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

they have done it again grin grin grin

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by Hendrixky: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by ipobarecriminals: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2023
sad OKWUCHUKWU and OBIWURU Jonathan UZAKA cool 2 ObidensePIGS

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by obembet(f): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2023

Peter obi lose another 2 votes.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by LagosG: 10:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Na dem.

Yes I said it.

Only one tribe is 80% of the reason for the negative Nigerian stereotype in Diaspora.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by ipobarecriminals: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
shocked
sad
angry
Confam
iPOBARECRIMINALS.
No Rivals
ShortIGBOman
Corinthians
Onionbandit
Make una comma see OBIdents yoots

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by tolumizzy(m): 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
Shameless ppl spoiling out image upnda

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by Moh247: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
cool

Let's all act surprised shocked so we don't get called tribalist by these people

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by ryloy: 10:17am On Jan 12, 2023
grin grin grin

New Nigeria through Obidients Gang

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by naijapikin2(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Again?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by Tunasco4u(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
But why India government no deport this ones during their mass deportation undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by kestolove95(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Not 2 Nigerian but 2 baifrans

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by brainpulse: 10:18am On Jan 12, 2023
The numbers of Igbos in various prisons abroad are much more than those of their people in Lagos and the village together

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by VawuIenceProMax: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
I no go read am but I 10000% sure say na Igbos. Those Bastards never disappoint Their useless afonja and malu counterparts. If no be ipob I go bust my left ball

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by Esales(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
I bind every spirit of name checking on this thread embarassed
Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.
I dey drop biz talks and advice for entrepreneurs once once so na full package grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by Felabrity: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
I enter the thread praying they are not the one
Another dragging loading

And yes, the mods intentionally bolded only their names, take note seun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by jimmyolasun: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
so the op dedicates this moniker to post about crimes of our dear developers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by sammirano: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
Another IPIG, obidog in jail. Where will Pandora get votes from like this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by TUANKU(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
IPOB collabo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by obembet(f): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2023
LagosG:
Na dem.

Yes I said it.

Only one tribe is 80% of the reason for the negative Nigerian stereotype in Diaspora.

Na them represent Nigeria in all prison across the world.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping Doctor Of N6.6m In India by dynicks(m): 10:20am On Jan 12, 2023
APC is cancer hoooohaaaa!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Navy Officer Murdered By His Jealous Brother In Lagos / Husband Cuts Off Man's Penis For Sleeping With His Wife In His House (Graphic) / Scores Killed As Suspected Herdsmen Invade Agojeju-Odo, Kogi Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.