Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah (23856 Views)

Garba Shehu Attacks The Guardian Editorial On Buhari’s Stewardship / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by ivandragon: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2021
Blakjewelry:

you are not following the pathern, when their power has been wounded deeply, they result to suicide bombing. when they are at their best, you won't see any because they don't to make a statement that they are very much active. if the army is having a field day and they are running low on men and supplies just watch the pathern

Well, I don't understand by what you mean by I am not following the "...pathern...".

What is obvious is that suicide bombings against non-combatants has drastically reduced compared to the early stages of the BH aggression. The few we have now are focused on 'hard' or security targets...

Though there are a number of coincidental independent variables that can be attributed to this change in tactics, a key variable is that it is more profitable for BH & other terror groups to kidnap for ransom...

Also, the ability to kidnap at will has a lot more telling effect & exposes the haplessness of security measures put in place so far...
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Latvin: 8:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Though Sheik Gunmi gets strategy wrong in many cases, at least he is doing something to help. I do not support negotiating and paying bandits, kidnappers and terrorists, but there should be some mix of approaches including carrot and stick approaches where appropriate. His meeting with OBJ and the outcome demonstrate his willingness to help and seen doing something about it. Perhaps it is the reason why he is less attacked by Govt.

I urge Bishop Kukah to do something similar, afterall he has brokered many peace initiatives in the past. Continously saying bad and negative things can have unintended consequences as it can further worsen an already tense situation and widen divisions and hatred. It also provides people like Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina the platform to rubbish the revered man of God and claim he is playing politics.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by LLMG: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2021
And what has you govt been doing so far, segregating against Christians and Southerners. You are the living hate and bigot because you hate truth.
maasoap:
Kukah is a divisionist, a living hate, symbol of bigotry. He keeps building the gaps between Nigeria Muslims and Christians. What a waste of position?
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
LLMG:
Don't give opinion on what you have no understanding of. No one is forced to pay tithe. Every Church have welfare sections were needs of members are met. You have no business paying tithe if you have no understanding of its significance.

Wrong! Check RCCG, they’re been forced to pay tithe. They introduced tithe cards to know those who don’t. Someone I know very well, whose husband is a pastor in the church recently had something to do in the church was refused the opportunity because her tithes weren’t steady, reason is she’s not working yet. How did they know? Obviously the tithes card. So how’s that not forced? undecided

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by LLMG: 8:24am On Apr 05, 2021
An unjust administration is a failed and defeated one. An administration filled with ethnic and religious sentiments.
maasoap:

When did Kukah become ChristianS?

Kukah attacks "this administration" and this administration attacks him. Why should they attack Gumi?
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2021
LLMG:
And what has you govt been doing so far, segregating against Christians and Southerners. You are the living hate and bigot because you hate truth.

How is that if I may ask you? You guys are the ones saying that Muslim girls must not cover their heads with a piece of cloth in public schools with Christian schools. We asked you how it hurts or affects you, no answer.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Shaev7(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2021
I don't bother to comment or share my opinions when Satan is talking about truth. Take the example when the same Satan tempted Jesus.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by ofiko123(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Garba shehu can go to hell for all I care..
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Nimrod81: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Shehu garba is a symbol of Godlessness, shame and heartlessness
I wonder why Garba Shehu won't visit the north east.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2021
Centcanada:
Idiot.
You could get banned for this, be cultured.

Who bought u smart phone that u used in typing kuka? Had it been all these killing going on in this country that either ur mum or ur dad or even ur sister or brother is involve, you will know how it pain to comment good thing that will change the country and not joining the blood sucker to criticise Bishop kuka.

Has your mummy or daddy killed?
This is not about the killings, there were killings before, at the moment and there will be killings after Buhari's administration runs out.
But this is about Kukah making it look like Muslims and Christians are killing each other because of religions. Making it look like Muslims are persecuting the Christians when we all know that Nigeria Christians are by far louder than the Nigeria Muslims.
This is about Kukah making statements that further polarise the relationship between Muslims and Christians. I don't even know his end game in all these.
This is about Kukah who can't criticise the FG without bringing Muslims into it. He can hate Buhari for all I care but he should stop making statements that portray Muslims as the ones benefitting from the problems we have.
I don't know you, you don't know me but here is Kukah doing his job infecting you with his hate, irrational and misdirected statements
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by maasoap(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2021
LLMG:
An unjust administration is a failed and defeated one. An administration filled with ethnic and religious sentiments.

How?
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Blakjewelry(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2021
ivandragon:

Well, I don't understand by what you mean by I am not following the "...pathern...".

What is obvious is that suicide bombings against non-combatants has drastically reduced compared to the early stages of the BH aggression. The few we have now are focused on 'hard' or security targets...

Though there are a number of coincidental independent variables that can be attributed to this change in tactics, a key variable is that it is more profitable for BH & other terror groups to kidnap for ransom...

Also, the ability to kidnap at will has a lot more telling effect & exposes the haplessness of security measures put in place so far...
what I am saying I have been following close on how they operate, when there is too much military pressure on them they result suicide tactics, for now if you follow closely, there has been a lot of casualty on the side of the military so I they bh is still having a field, if the military hit them too hard and diminish their power that they can't operate freely, they fall back to suicide bombing to make their presence felt. so it's a pathern I observed

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Cajal(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Both Garba and kukah are the same
They are not sincere
They are both playing politics
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by LLMG: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Wear your piece of cloth were ever you want but not in my house. That's what we are saying. Stop using govt to oppress others just to enforce your wish because it can work against you in future. If you cannot tolerate don't expect to be tolerated. you have more than enough schools were you can wear your hijab, why must you insist on the ones who don't want your hijab in their schools. Does this portray peace. We know your antecedents, some of you are already calling for the names of the schools to be changed. You can't build a standard school but out of envy you want to take over the ones built by others. The govt might be on your side but GOD is on our side.
maasoap:

How is that if I may ask you? You guys are the ones saying that Muslim girls must not cover their heads with a piece of cloth in public schools with Christian schools. We asked you how it hurts or affects you, no answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by LLMG: 9:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Are you denying the obvious truth? I have better things to do with my time.
maasoap:

How?
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by SpellingBot: 9:01am On Apr 05, 2021
Blakjewelry:

what I am saying I have been following close on how they operate, when there is too much military pressure on them they result suicide tactics, for now if you follow closely, there has been a lot of casualty on the side of the military so I they BH is still having a field, if the military hit them too hard and diminish their power that they can't operate freely, they fall back to suicide bombing to make their presence felt. so it's a pathern I observed.
What...' '...So...pattern
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Blackdisciple(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Taunting Kukah, Shehu asked him to visit the North-East and ask residents if there is any improvement in security.

And for days the airforce couldn't find a missing jet in the country and in Borno.

It's only a demon , a bias minded fellow will say security in Nigeria now is far better than from 2015 down.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2021
LLMG:
Wear your piece of cloth were ever you want but not in my house. That's what we are saying. Stop using govt to oppress others just to enforce your wish because it can work against you in future. If you cannot tolerate don't expect to be tolerated. you have more than enough schools were you can wear your hijab, why must you insist on the ones who don't want your hijab in their schools. Does this portray peace. We know your antecedents, some of you are already calling for the names of the schools to be changed. You can't build a standard school but out of envy you want to take over the ones built by others.

One, it is not your house.
Two, Nigeria is a country with law and constitution. If constitution says that it is okay, your opinion doesn't matter anymore even if it is your house.

The question still remains how does it hurt you?

The govt might be on your side but GOD is on our side.

The law is there to protect every one, not on anyone's side and not against anyone
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Latvin: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2021
maasoap:

Two, Nigeria is a country with law and constitution. If constitution says that it is okay, your opinion doesn't matter anymore even if it is your house.

The law is there to protect every one, not on anyone's side and not against anyone

I understand these are state funded schools though missionary run. To side step the constitution, these schools should stop accepting govt funds and run them privately. At least, no one can mandate any mode of dressing in privately run schools.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by Blakjewelry(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2021
SpellingBot:
What...' '...So...pattern
jezz I explained everything still you are not getting it. it's pathern because you easily predict their style, right now there no suicide bombing not because of the effort of security outfit but because everything is going well for them, as in they are not feeling the heat so they are not desperate. their suicide tactics is act of desperation.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by mukthar2000(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Gabar u are fool for pretending Bishop Kukah was not telling the Truth, u should be attacking Gumi with this bandit brothers, not Kukah.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by captain247: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2021
IfGodbeforus:
Shehu garba is a symbol of Godlessness, shame and heartlessness
Maybe he hails from satanic dungeon. He sees nothing good in light only darkness impresses him. It will get to him sooner or later then let him not complain of insecurity by then.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by themanderon: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2021
The truth is like cyanide to this administration. They don't react well to it.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by royal231(m): 10:21am On Apr 05, 2021
Never during the history of this country have Christianity and men of God been attacked as during this present regime..

Even saying they must wera Hijab in mission schools..
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by LLMG: 10:47am On Apr 05, 2021
When it's my house my opinion matters and stands. You only remember law and Constitution when it suits your selfish interest. Your hisba people in Kano state are destroying people's means of lovelyhood. People who don't have any business with your sharia. In matters like this you don't remember that Nigeria is a country with law and Constitution. Hypocrites.
maasoap:

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by LordOfTheGame: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Garbage Shehu is a criminal jihadist and fulani terrorist. He will die a painful and excruciating death for peddling lies against the man of God and Igbo people.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by tonyson010(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
oloshun:
Father Kukah is not a man of God because he spoke the truth. And Sheikh Gumi is a good cleric because he supports bandits. I have nothing to say about Shehu, I never expected anything reasonable from him. My problem is how they have politicized religious doctrines into group interests. Just like my friend was asking my help in paying his child's school fees and emphasizing on add small thing foe him to pay foe his tithes. I told him I understood why he could not meet his family demands; you can not even afford your children's school fees, yet you are prioritizing tithes. The church that care less about your family is ready to collect your borrowed money. I say God does not bless fools.

The bolded is one of our key problems. He was trying to use religion to deceive you....
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by PigTormentor: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Kukah is a known delusional reta@ded religious fanatical political harlot. Nothing more.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by ibabz(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
PigTormentor:
Kukah is a known delusional reta@ded religious fanatical political harlot. Nothing more.

You are a fool for attacking Bishop Kukah. I'm sure you don't know the meaning of delusional reta@ded, because description just fit you. Oponu,
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by PigTormentor: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
ibabz:

You are a fool for attacking Bishop Kukah. I'm sure you don't know the meaning of delusional reta@ded, because description just fit you. Oponu,
[/s]

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Your drunkard lunatic father is BIG FOOL. Omo ale jati jati.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by ibabz(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

Omo ale ni baba n la baba e. Your drunkard lunatic father is BIG FOOL. Omo ale jati jati.

I can see that you are a bastard that doesn't have regard for his parents. I won't waste my time with abiiko, akoigba like you. Go back home for some home trainings. Unfortunate lunatic.
Re: You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah by foreshore(m): 1:05pm On Apr 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South-West Governors Propose Supreme Courts For Geopolitical Zones / Know The 81 Campaign Promises Of President Buhari / Northern Governors Declare Open Grazing Outdated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.