Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) (38981 Views)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Finestgal: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87ALI4k49hg

Bbnaija Mercy storms the beach in a scantily clad swim suit

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Finestgal: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2021
More pictures

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by HacheNoire: 1:22am On Apr 05, 2021
Beauty without brains

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 05, 2021
HacheNoire:
Beauty without brains

She's an Abuse of the word "BEAUTIFUL"
That's an Aberration as well as a misnomer.
Let's tell ourselves the Truth, If MERCY washes off her Makeup, Armageddon will be a paradise.

She will benefit from both Facelift and SenseLift.

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by advanceDNA: 1:43am On Apr 05, 2021
I no understand how women wey never born dey get this kind bobbiii

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Myer(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's an Abuse of the word "BEAUTIFUL"
That's an Aberration as well as a misnomer.
Let's tell ourselves the Truth, If MERCY washes off her Makeup, Armageddon will be a paradise.

She will benefit from both Facelift and SenseLift.

Which girl broke your heart like this? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by mayklef(m): 7:03am On Apr 05, 2021
expired olosho everywhere.....and this is news abi

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by columbus007(m): 7:20am On Apr 05, 2021
To caress this smally thigh dey hungry me walai cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by whytediamond(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Make una allow the girl enjoy her life na. Warris all diz insults about?

She's not why you all criticizing her are unfortunate.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by AfroKnight: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Every time
Storms
Storms
Storms

Then we open the thread but can’t find any evidence of anyone storming anything! angry

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Splendor4(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2021
As she stormed the beach that one come be news now

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by BlessedNuel: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
If Instagram stops paying for posts...all dx people that lose their sense on social media will stop all dx cheap publicity stunt.

This particular gender tends to lose their sanity on a daily basis

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by yeyeboi(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Nothing special. Anywhere, anything to trend.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by ceede2: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Plasticity

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Bornsinner7: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Na Nokia C1 dem use snap her?

When I see a hoe shovel I know one

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Nintwell4: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmm....Some young ladies role model...SMH

Ladies love to chase clout howbeit if you are a lady young and interested to earn via online or crave to MONETIZE your SM account(s) then do these steps
# Create an e-resume (stating mostly all your online skills or passion)
# Create your banner Ad and attach you e-resume
# Make posts with it on all your SM accounts
# Make sure to deliver whatever service(s) or products your online clients order for.
# Get in touch with small biz owners and convince them to accept advert offers for their biz for a token as low as #5k monthly since you've gathered followership they are assured of patronage that'll come from your service.
You can lift the bench mark and go ahead to introduce it to bigger companies @your reach and charge as much as #100k yearly or more depending on your negotiations power!!!!

If you have 50 customers that pay you #5k monthly for Ad post online via your SM accounts ...do the maths

Money Stops Rubbish!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity !!!
@Seniorwriter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Coolpro31: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmm

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Ewizard(m): 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
issorite
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by peacettw: 8:13am On Apr 05, 2021
I don't know why she rubs me off the wrong way

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by femi4: 8:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Talentless thing

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by The5DME(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2021
If I catch the person when carry this nonsense enter FP this morning ehn? angry

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2021
all these 1 year celebs that bbnaija produces sha

after all this fake assx what next?

madam find something tangible and do mbok

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2021
Made in Nigeria Michael Jackson. May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Ekealterego: 8:19am On Apr 05, 2021
HacheNoire:
Beauty without brains

If them look your result well, you never carry first before in anything for your entire life and probably no go ever carry...and you probably wrote jamb 8 times

Sysdatek:
all these 1 year celebs that bbnaija produces sha

after all this fake assx what next?

madam find something tangible and do mbok

For Naija sense dey dey very very very far from una. I swear!
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Omihanifa: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Idi dowo idi Dola

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Why you go "STORM" Beach?

Nigerianism Don dey affect nairaland, I knew it was only a matter of time

This front page na sort dem go don sort am oh

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Ayetobi92: 8:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Can you imagine the kind of topic making front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Workout Photos / Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.