Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) (38982 Views)

Portable 'zazu' Storms The Gym To Lift Heavy Irons, What's Happening? (VIDEO) / Chefchi Chioma Storms The Gym To Workout In Skin Tight Gym Wear / Ejine Okoroafor Storms The Beach In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Kylekent59: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Is this what the mods want the next generation to look like?
You people are bastardizing the youth. What has Mercy done to deserve FP?
By showing her naked body or what?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Juliearth(f): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's an Abuse of the word "BEAUTIFUL"
That's an Aberration as well as a misnomer.
Let's tell ourselves the Truth, If MERCY washes off her Makeup, Armageddon will be a paradise.

She will benefit from both Facelift and SenseLift.

Preach!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by veli1(m): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
advanceDNA:
I no understand how women wey never born dey get this kind bobbiii
na wetin I no understand till nw bro
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Germi9: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
very strong and stiff body
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by zudozz: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Like her or not. This geh tuto go sweet no be small.. grin
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Leebeedo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
A local fowl will always be a local fowl

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
HacheNoire:
Beauty without brains
MALIGNANTGuest:

She's an Abuse of the word "BEAUTIFUL"
That's an Aberration as well as a misnomer.
Let's tell ourselves the Truth, If MERCY washes off her Makeup, Armageddon will be a paradise.

She will benefit from both Facelift and SenseLift.

It’s actually a REMARKABLE ACHIEVEMENT supposedly not to have “brains” nor “beauty” and still make something of oneself...
Shame that many of the commenters who apparently have both “beauty and brains” are confined to commenting about her on Nairaland. grin
>
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kylekent59:
Is this what the mods want the next generation to look like?

You people are bastardizing the youth. What has Mercy done to deserve FP?

By showing her naked body or what?

Oga Boko Haram, she’s taking her so-called “naked body” to the beach...
Feel free to take your own fully-clothed body to the nearest church or mosque.

Hypocritical Nigerians who cannot wait to emigrate to Canada and the West...
Where “naked” bodies “bastardizing the youth” hasn’t stopped them built a society many Nigerians are dying to be part of.
>
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Famousdex1: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by RobbStark(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mercy Eke, the mgbeke of bbn.

Who ever said she is beautiful shud have his brain checked.

Mercy Eke is an olosho, nothing more
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by ngadaAwo: 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
HacheNoire:

Who is this drug peddler!
mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun
Rule 2
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
HacheNoire:
Beauty without brains

And she won bb9a what have u achieved?
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
mayklef:
expired olosho everywhere.....and this is news abi
but she's happy, while u are frustrated and I believe u are jobless
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by themanderon: 7:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Whoredom is now celebrated in this sick and perverted generation. smh.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
It’s 2021 and people still record videos in 240p? Lol.
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Regex: 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Is it just me or do anyone find these women's pose an seductive move on camera annoying?
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by Dreyton36: 3:04am On Apr 06, 2021
columbus007:
To caress this smally thigh dey hungry me walai cheesy

Chai angry just see wetin u dey trip for
Na why u never still blow

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Mercy Eke Storms The Beach In Style (Video) by columbus007(m): 5:46am On Apr 06, 2021
Dreyton36:

Chai angry just see wetin u dey trip for
Na why u never still blow

Lights up my kpoli in peace
common go and dear down,you don't know nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma And Chidiebere Aneke In Seductive Pictures / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.