Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) (5272 Views)

Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Iwo City(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by triple996(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2021
pls enough of all these insults.
am sure the op only created this thread to enlighten people and to develop mutual understanding. why is it that everything in nairaland is fight haba na.
btw very 9ive pictures of kaduna, and yes most of them are real.
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Herbephe1(m): 9:43am On Apr 05, 2021
I'm planning of doing my SIWES in kakuri, I can see they have many industries...
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by EzeNri(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2021
Nothing spectacular about Kaduna.

Arewwa overhyping made me visit the city again and I drove from TV garage to Kawo, I saw nothing impressive.

I drove again the next day from Kawo to Zaria, but nothing again.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by 9japride(m): 10:14am On Apr 05, 2021
Kaduna state needs to preach against religious fanatism. It's a very volatile region.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Parkflash(f): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2021
LMAO kd is basically divided into the christain south and muslim north. Most of the new and morden structres are in the north(No ask me ooo, Ask sir Rufai).
Going further south its nothing to write home about. Where I live, they still ration light 2 days on 1 day off as for the on days sef if u see the light na by God's grace as for water, wahala for who no get well. I no even know wetin carry popsi come build house for here. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Parkflash(f): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2021
Herbephe1:
I'm planning of doing my SIWES in kakuri, I can see they have many industries...
Half of which are no longer functioning
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Rahkman: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2021
HacheNoire:
Stupid and divisive reportage!

What warranted this gibberish about Christian and Muslim neighborhoods? What was the sole aim of the jargons you composed!

Rubbish!

The divide you trying to create will consume you if it happens.

Come to think of the balderdash you composed, Is it only Christians and Muslims that reside in Kaduna? Tell us where members of the other religions stay in Kaduna

Trash!
shut up ! Ur mouth you think croc city go pity you say you dont know you re in the wrong place at the wrong time during secterian violence....ignorance is no defense ... better to be safe than be sorry

2 Likes

Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Gideon20(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
Aaa007:
gonin gora/romi axis
while romi has some reasonable structures like the command secondary school and some markets for commercial activities.television park which is only second to kawo is also found here and is the largest Christian controlled motor station in kaduna city. gonin gora is perhaps the worst and deadliest area in the whole of kaduna metropolitan. violence is almost consistent with bloody casualties.the blocking of express ways and continuous slaughtering of commuter is alarming.the long history of skirmish around these area results in massive disaster with deadly consequences on the economic potential. infact the new three lane third bypass which is been planed by elrufai with the help of dangote cost shearing initiative In which concrete will be used instead of the usual rigid pavement is an attempt to create an alternative route which will cut through kakau and pass around rigasa thereby bypassing gonin-gora.important structures include:
-command secondary School
-federal housing unit goningora
I laugh at this one, seriously? lol
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2021
Parkflash:
LMAO kd is basically divided into the christain south and muslim north. Most of the new and morden structres are in the north(No ask me ooo, Ask sir Rufai).
Going further south its nothing to write home about. Where I live, they still ration light 2 days on 1 day off as for the on days sef if u see the light na by God's grace as for water, wahala for who no get well. I no even know wetin carry popsi come build house for here. Rubbish

Where be that?
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by LikeAking: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fly over Governors of Nigeria, una weldone.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Rodwave: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mikecold:
Is it now a ritualist like you that is brilliant

Lol.. Guy wetin naa
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by blaq321: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
we all know that Kaduna ( the north)is never a safe place for the Christians . go find something else post or go cook stonewe all know that Kaduna ( the north)is never a safe place for the Christians . go find something else post or go cook stonewe all know that Kaduna ( the north)is never a safe place for the Christians . go find something else post or go cook stone
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Malawian(m): 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
You added some areas the Muslims stole from Christians after the riots.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by capitalzero: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
IvarDboneless:
You will think those places are exactly the way they are on those pictures but na lie...to much editing and colour saturation..anyway thanks for letting us know

Thank you. Picture is different from reality
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Parkflash(f): 12:24am On Apr 06, 2021
Euba:

Where be that?
do u live in kd?
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 06, 2021
Parkflash:
do u live in kd?

yes I do
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Parkflash(f): 10:38am On Apr 06, 2021
Euba:

yes I do
I live in Maraban Rido
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Parkflash:
I live in Maraban Rido
I thought as much.. ena light na one day on, five days off
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 06, 2021
Parkflash:
I live in Maraban Rido

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by CentiLion(m): 6:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
In as much as I respect your coverage of kaduna. you are also painting a wrong picture. Most of what you say about Christian dominated areas are all lies, at best quarter-truth. you were quick to point out Sabo and Gonin Gora as unsafe for Muslims, why no unsafe areas for Christians. for the violence part of Gonin Gora, another lie, Gonin Gora is peaceful area to live in, though during violent times, can be sometime else, but they are always on retailation mission, it Is always the North kaduna that draws first blood, Gonin Gora retailation is deadly especially for Muslim commuters on Kaduna-Abuja expressway, that is it. I think that's why you are crying foul. Rigasa,Tudun wada,kawo are unsafe areas for Christians in kaduna. my Neighbor almost lost his life in 2012 in Kawo Market as a result of the violence.
You didn't tell them that 80% of Hell- Rufai work is inKaduna Work. Barely anything of note is going on in the south.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by triple996(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
Malawian:
You added some areas the Muslims stole from Christians after the riots.
where did Muslims steal 4rm Christians?
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by triple996(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
CentiLion:
In as much as I respect your coverage of kaduna. you are also painting a wrong picture. Most of what you say about Christian dominated areas are all lies, at best quarter-truth. you were quick to point out Sabo and Gonin Gora as unsafe for Muslims, why no unsafe areas for Christians. for the violence part of Gonin Gora, another lie, Gonin Gora is peaceful area to live in, though during violent times, can be sometime else, but they are always on retailation mission, it Is always the North kaduna that draws first blood, Gonin Gora retailation is deadly especially for Muslim commuters on Kaduna-Abuja expressway, that is it. I think that's why you are crying foul. Rigasa,Tudun wada,kawo are unsafe areas for Christians in kaduna. my Neighbor almost lost his life in 2012 in Kawo Market as a result of the violence.
You didn't tell them that 80% of Hell- Rufai work is inKaduna Work. Barely anything of note is going on in the south.

I disagree with you.
rigasa/tudun wada is the only hostile area against christians and elrufai is working in barnawa, pan drive, kachia and kafanchan. I can show you the pictures 4rm "inside kaduna" on Facebook if you want.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Parkflash(f): 12:08am On Apr 07, 2021
Euba:

Lol see ur head

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by Malawian(m): 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
triple996:

where did Muslims steal 4rm Christians?
Are we not seeing Kasuwa areas there the muslims stole from Christians after that infamous riots.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
Aaa007:
Next time you are going to kaduna make show you know your area to avoid had I know grin
Insightful! You must have been a repentant Yan Daba to have known all these bad areas to avoid... Just kidding. wink grin

Are you a Gwari indigene of Kaduna, Hausa or of Southern
Kaduna descent?

Thanks for the insights.
Re: Muslims And Christrians neighborhood In Kaduna City(pictures) by BERNIMOORE: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
IvarDboneless:
You will think those places are exactly the way they are on those pictures but na lie...to much editing and colour saturation..anyway thanks for letting us know
you Just took the words from my mouth, using a 4k camera to shoot just to hype the city, moreover those pictures have been used over and over...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The purpose of the court is to define the position of the Law – Prof Edward-Ekpo / Abia Govt Recalls Sacked Non-indigenes Workers / Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.