Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,671,526 members, 6,281,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 May 2021 at 11:19 PM

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits (43375 Views)

Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / Mercy Johnson & Her Sisters At Burial Of Elizabeth Johnson, Their Mother / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Sophiebabe85(f): 1:08am On Apr 05

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJx7mkCsPD8

Mercy Johnson and family celebrate easter sunday with matching outfits

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Parkflash(f): 1:17am On Apr 05
Cute. But why the husband own con look like pajamas

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by wiseword316(m): 4:04am On Apr 05
Looks to me like prisoners uniform.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Oluolad86(f): 4:21am On Apr 05
Cute family

I need a cardiologist that can treat me for free in Ibadan or Lagos please

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Prodigee: 8:31am On Apr 05
Family is the best!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by electhnd(m): 8:31am On Apr 05
I love a family, God give me one amen

23 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by bazzyblings: 8:31am On Apr 05
grin
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Patrioticman007(m): 8:31am On Apr 05
Is that rainbow colours that the LGBT have hijacked ?.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by KingMack(m): 8:32am On Apr 05
Parkflash:
Cute.
But why the husband own con look like pajamas

Upload your own make we see angry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by gabazin080(m): 8:32am On Apr 05
nice one
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Sandydayziz(f): 8:32am On Apr 05
They’re beautiful
Hope marriage lasts unlike some others we know
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Prettylima(f): 8:33am On Apr 05
beautiful couple, lord you know my heart desire.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by gabazin080(m): 8:33am On Apr 05
wiseword316:
u no just get sense.
must u comment?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Splendor4(m): 8:33am On Apr 05
Wahoo enjoyment at it fullest.. ride on jare
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Drsnives(m): 8:33am On Apr 05
How this one take become news

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Ancecoker(m): 8:33am On Apr 05
I love this lady and her family

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by BigYash: 8:34am On Apr 05
I just too go like the last born and her dad. She dey always dey relaxed with her dad. Beautiful family, but who choose this outfit no try.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by KingMack(m): 8:35am On Apr 05
wiseword316:

Chief warder Weldon grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Frontail: 8:37am On Apr 05
grin... Make up should be MANDATORY for all married women grin grin grin

This will help in curbing the increasing rate of Cheating Husbands cool

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Bola146(f): 8:38am On Apr 05
When will I see my own husband embarassed angry This is Easter is just lonely. I want to celebrate with my husband and kids next Easter Lord

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by cassidy1996(m): 8:38am On Apr 05
too much show off

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by iragbmite: 8:39am On Apr 05
Parkflash:
Cute.
But why the husband own con look like pajamas

Because it is a pyjamas, ode!

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Nintwell4: 8:39am On Apr 05
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by femi4: 8:39am On Apr 05
Lgbt
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Spainze007(m): 8:40am On Apr 05
its not a must!

Prodigee:
Family is the best!
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Surepro732: 8:40am On Apr 05
Okay
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by maureensylvia(f): 8:41am On Apr 05
I love this fam kiss

Check out my signature for your northern Foodstuffs at quality and affordable prices
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by Duplexxx: 8:41am On Apr 05
My guy you no try author

Which kind Jessy be this na

I can't describeed it o

Though your kids are cute

Respect
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by maureensylvia(f): 8:44am On Apr 05
Patrioticman007:
Is that rainbow colours that the LGBT have hijacked ?.

One cannot wear multicolour in peace bro?
Re: Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children Celebrate Easter In Matching Outfits by OnyeOlokoro(m): 8:48am On Apr 05
something dun really comot for Mercy Johnson Body

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding / Onyii Alex Goes Braless In New Photos / D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.