Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

The Place Of God In Your Business Or Businesses - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Place Of God In Your Business Or Businesses (105 Views)

If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch / Online Jobs Or Businesses That You Can Do. / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Place Of God In Your Business Or Businesses by AmeLonRo(m): 3:13am On Apr 05, 2021
God is a big-time business insurer and re-insurer.

Commit your business endeavour into His mighty hands. Take your business to God and let his hand be upon that business.

The Titanic sank by the effect of an ice berg. This was the Titanic that the engineers boasted that ‘even God can not sink it’.

Another individual was travelling and asked God to stay in the boot of his car. The boot contained eggs and other goods. The car had accident on the way and only the items in the boot were secured including the eggs.

I have spoken a lot about businesses including egg business, yam flour (elubo isu) business, poundo yam business, maize business and many more. I have also spoken about how business men can benefit from insurance.

Nobody in the world knows it all.

This is the time for God to take over and prosper your business.

Let God have His rightful place in your business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcRS9IijND0

(1) (Reply)

Why There Is A Necessity Of Calling Renowned Companies For Reverse Cycle Install / What Stripe’s Acquisition Of Paystack Means For Africa / I Need An Heavy Equipment Courier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.