Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch (1769 Views)

FG Revokes Seplat CEO, Brown’s Visa, Residence, Work Permits Over Alleged Racism / How To Book Your Place As A Driver On Indriver And Get Approved In 3 Hours / Arthur Eze Dances To 'Igba Eze' At His Residence In Ukpo,Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Ransomtheking(m): 10:09pm On May 02, 2023
Good evening nlanders.
Please if you are in Cross River state and you have what is displayed on the image below in abundance,maybe in your place of residence or l.g.a of origin,
please let's get in touch .

Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by illicit(m): 10:15pm On May 02, 2023
Never seen this
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Ransomtheking(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2023
illicit:
Never seen this
Okay smiley smiley.
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 02, 2023
I have, what do you want to use it for?
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by anthonyuncle(m): 10:26pm On May 02, 2023
another one.

they will soon tell us that it is the solution to every problems.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by muyico(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2023
Plenty 4 lagos here!

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Depriest2020: 7:30am On May 03, 2023
It's in my village & nobody cares about it. Am not from Cross River. But you can share the uses and benefits here with us if you don't mind so we can as well know.

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Ransomtheking(m): 8:39am On May 03, 2023
Depriest2020:
It's in my village & nobody cares about it. Am not from Cross River. But you can share the uses and benefits here with us if you don't mind so we can as well know.
Your village where sir?
The thing is that I partnered a certain company here in cross River state.
And all they need is for me too supply this commodity to get them.
Though I can't confirm the used of this fruit but I know it's been exported.
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Silentgroper(m): 12:40pm On May 03, 2023
I've taken this thing once when I went on some prayer crusade way back ..

but the one I took, the seed looks whitish not what I'm seeing in the picture .

I thought they were peaches at first..
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Ransomtheking(m): 2:39pm On May 03, 2023
Silentgroper:
I've taken this thing once when I went on some prayer crusade way back ..

but the one I took, the seed looks whitish not what I'm seeing in the picture .

I thought they were peaches at first..
Not peaches sir but sweetener from sweet prayer plant
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by udede(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:
another one.

they will soon tell us that it is the solution to every problems.
looks like otų nkita

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Osobi32(m): 9:00pm On May 03, 2023
This thing full my village na, it comes our during raining season.
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Ransomtheking(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2023
Osobi32:
This thing full my village na, it comes our during raining season.
Boss man which state is that
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Osobi32(m): 7:50pm On May 07, 2023
Ransomtheking:

Boss man which state is that
send me a private message and I will give u all the details u need
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Corto: 9:10pm On May 07, 2023
Osobi32:
send me a private message and I will give u all the details u need

Billingsway grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by AMI3(m): 10:04pm On May 07, 2023
udede:
looks like otų nkita
Bad boy u are funny ooooo
Re: If You Have This Around Your Place Of Residence Please Let's Get In Touch by Osobi32(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2023
Corto:

Billingsway grin
very funny.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Usa Bank Account ,free Of Charge! / Don't Advertise Here. Advertise On Our Sister Site: NairaList / FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.