Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack (6743 Views)

Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
others living in Owerri should confirm this news
which state
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Soolmus: 6:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Ibo elders better caution Kanu now, peace is what brings development

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by qwertyboss(m): 6:29am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
do you know how I can upload video here
send to my whatsapp
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Valkrie: 6:32am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
Ibo elders better caution Kanu now, peace is what brings development

And who told you its kanu, can you defend this allegation in a law court? Nah so una go just dey find trouble up and down...have you even put it into consideration that it could be gang members that came to rescue their other members incarcerated in prison? Okorocha and the supreme court governor are also having their own issue and fight and it could lead to many things...Make una dey look before una jump...before una go jump inside fire...!!!

11 Likes

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by speaktome(m): 6:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Disband Sars

Unknown Gunmen

Bandits

Herdsmen

B-Haram

Thugs

Politicians

Nigerian Goment

Na the same people

#MySignature
#MyBusiness
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Nawa o. If these guys can attack these areas, then something is going on. Those places are at the heart of Owerri.
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by funkekemi(f): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Hizzy:
which state
imo state
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by History555: 6:56am On Apr 05, 2021
You opened your account yesterday. Your account claims you are in ekiti but you are here claiming you are in imo. These yoruba people and desperation. To show you are lying, Which of the hq the new one or the old one.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by funkekemi(f): 6:59am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:
You opened your account yesterday. Your account claims you are in ekiti but you are here claiming you are in imo. These yoruba people and desperation. To show you are lying, Which of the hq the new one or the old one.
the one behind Rockview hotel

1 Like

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by funkekemi(f): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:
I'm not lying ,call Owerri now , that's where I live

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by History555: 7:00am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:

You want people to confirm the same event you claimed you heard men shouting bullet na water. Where exactly do you leave, are you a prisoner in that vicinity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by SarkinYarki: 7:02am On Apr 05, 2021
The military should do the needful now
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by History555: 7:03am On Apr 05, 2021
Mainlymanof:

I saw with my two coro coro eye . It is really happening

From lagos you saw it happening or you hve forgotten you are a upcoming artist in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by rex444(m): 7:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Yes Owerri CID was hit but no record of death yet....
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by lionphil(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2021
Chigboboss:
ESN trying to burn the South East back to 1966.

It is the aftermath that is concerning me.

Unnecessary military occupation and more checkpoints.

Did you just say more checkpoints? Hahaha! Checkpoints where? There can never be checkpoints in the east again na. A road that used to have an average of about 22 checkpoints. I'm taking about an 11km road doesn't have any more checkpoints.

The Unknown gun men will finish them na... is it python dance or crocodile smile? The Unknown gun men are giving them a portion of what they've been doing. This one should be called Unknown Medicine.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by danietohbadt(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2021
HacheNoire:

Peace coming to Nigeria as a Nation can be likened to the 2nd coming of Christ.
It`s impossible.
The hate and divide keeps waxing stronger day by day.
Politics has become very dirty that you start missing military rule.
Its a total collapse!

I fear for this nation, the future is bleak
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by myright: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2021
following
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by baralatie(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Chigboboss:

they are not listening to you o

1 Like

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
imo state
okay
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by kettykin: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Chigboboss:

how d you know that it is ESN and fulani herdsmen or Boko haram ,

1 Like

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by baralatie(m): 8:00am On Apr 05, 2021
Nato008:
but I can't hear anything... am at MCC, duo maybe later on I'll scroll down towards that govt house side sha
modified: I just comfirmed it oh, from 1am to almost 3....prisons,govt and police command...like wtf mehn, our security is useless....how can a place like that be attacked, gosh
after math will be another crack down in owerri
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:09am On Apr 05, 2021
GAB1:

Please send to my watsapp
delete your number
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by ceaz4r(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
I have videos but don't know how to upload here

Click on 'Quote' button. As if you want to mention/respond to someone's post. A page will open to reveal a window where to type. Under that window, you will see some buttons saying"choose file". click on any of them and select the file you want to post from you phone storage. When done, click submit.
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Mainlymanof: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

From lagos you saw it happening or you hve forgotten you are a upcoming artist in Lagos
Who is in Lagos?
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by baralatie(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

You want people to confirm the same event you claimed you heard men shouting bullet na water. Where exactly do you leave, are you a prisoner in that vicinity
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by OVB123: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:

It is true, just confirmed from one of my friends who is a police officer in Imo state; infact it was God that helps Him.
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by TheEnygma(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2021
Chigboboss:

Yea ,let's burn it to ashes like the PHOENIX .....
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by sharpwriter(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2021
supportnija:
This IGP is not qualify to be member of man o'war, why did you disband SARS? Knowing very well police will become nothing without SARS,IGP bring them back before your men are killed.

Were the SARS men able to stop the endsars rampage against themselves? Many of them ran away while many were killed.

A nation on rampage is greater than the armed forces of that nation.

When things are done right, people won't see need to be lawless, so it still boils down to government failures over the years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by EbenezerTriumph: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

oga shut up abeg.
You're getting annoying
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by funkekemi(f): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2021
ceaz4r:

Click on 'Quote' button. As if you want to mention/respond to someone's post. A page will open to reveal a window where to type. Under that window, you will see some buttons saying"choose file". click on any of them and select the file you want to post from you phone storage. When done, click submit.
I have been doing that since 2 am but no way
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by funkekemi(f): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

I visited yesterday
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by alizma: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
I have videos but don't know how to upload here
Don't upload.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Nwobodo, APC Chairman, Others Make Case For Enugu East / Uche Secondus Files ₦5 Billion Libel Case Against Afegbua / List Of Job Openings In Anambra State(try your luck)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.