Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack (6745 Views)

Rivers Government Plans To Attack State CID & Pin It On Hon. Farah - Media Aide / Abia State CID Set On Fire By Unknown Gunmen (Pictures) / People Flee As Policemen Shoot At Ekiti Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by alizma: 9:26am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:
You opened your account yesterday. Your account claims you are in ekiti but you are here claiming you are in imo. These yoruba people and desperation. To show you are lying, Which of the hq the new one or the old one.
And she/he also claim to be in Essex in one of her post on topic that talked about some people mobilizing for pro Buhari rally in London. This person is here to cause more trouble in already troubled country.

1 Like

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by OgatheTop: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:
You opened your account yesterday. Your account claims you are in ekiti but you are here claiming you are in imo. These yoruba people and desperation. To show you are lying, Which of the hq the new one or the old one.
You dey mind the criminal?

Bullet na water.

Bullet no be water.

Bastard Yoruba prostitute!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by History555: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2021
alizma:

And she/he also claim to be in Essex in one of her post on topic that talked about some people mobilizing for pro Buhari rally in London. This person is here to cause more trouble in already troubled country.

You are right. Just checked he abi she is also in essex, london. Fear afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2021
GreenDestiny2:
ESN, na anambra police offended you nah.

Abi okorohausa wan count scores ni?

Just imagine the level of your confusion

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Ebukax(f): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2021
History555:

You want people to confirm the same event you claimed you heard men shouting bullet na water. Where exactly do you leave, are you a prisoner in that vicinity
Na so they life dey bro, they like causing confusion, to them na Igbos burn Lagos during end Sars I won't be surprised if yorubas are behind this unknown gun men in the south East, because any little thing they call ESN, they're trying to give ESN a bad name but we're watching

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by unanonso(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2021
ipobarecriminals:
sad sad

Are you saying that the second coming of Christ is impossible?
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by tamdun: 10:20am On Apr 05, 2021
OgatheTop:

You dey mind the criminal?

Bullet na water.

Bullet no be water.

Bastard Yoruba prostitute!
Actually she's is a flat skull, only 2 type of people will use their real name on nairaland, one, the dumb ones, 2nd,the ones that hide behind fake monikers, funkekemi is an Igbo lady pretending to be a yoruba woman, what she said about imo has been confirmed by many so am 100% sure she is not from ekiti

1 Like

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2021
I stay in owerri,the incident that happened this morning is true.but no life lost and is not ESN that committed such act.i dont know who is giving fake informations that people were killed....
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by seunmsg(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
I'm not lying ,call Owerri now , that's where I live

funkekemi:
this news is true, I stay in Essex and a friend contacted me but I will not sell my soul for buhari

Yesterday, you were in Essex and today, you’re in owerri. According to your username and profile, you’re a Yoruba lady from Ekiti.

What do you stand to gain from all the lies, ethnic impersonation and confusion?
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What is this nation becoming

As if a vile bigot like you doesn't know what your lot are engineering!

Funny thing is, a chronic Igbo hater goes and chooses a Igbo moniker for clandestine activities on nairaland! Why you afraid of us knowing your true ethnicity?
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2021
mrsoludomeka:
I stay in owerri,the incident that happened this morning is true.but no life lost and is not ESN that committed such act.i dont know who is giving fake informations that people were killed....

The bastards are trying to give IPOB a 'terrorist' tag....not just for gullible fellow Nigerians, but also for the int'l community!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Omoslim26: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Na so them begin shout nssuka dey boil ooo nssuka dey burn oo
the other one said he just called to confirm the news
The other one said he was there live.
All to cause tension.
useless people.
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
unknown gun men has attacked the state Cid leaving scores dead , the unknown gun men could be heard chanting bullet na water ,gun shots has been going on since 2am , they burnt cars and police van .. as I'm typing this , we can't sleep as some families are running away ..please pray for us ,I would have captured it if I was closer enough...please can I upload video here

Igbo people you better shine eye. People are doing a serious number on you. You have to sit down and ask, what is the end game for all this covert operations and "unknown gunmen" in the SE? I personally believe that the scene for a Nigerian version of the "Final Solution" is being slowly and painstakingly set up and will be brought into bloody action in due time. It doesn't look good at all for the Igbo in Nigeria.
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Elliotwaveforec: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
I have been doing that since 2 am but no way

Copy and paste the video link here. Don't attach anything.
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by vikithor(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mainlymanof:

I saw with my two coro coro eye . It is really happening
abeg make nobody vex o and baba God forgive me o...
if I tell you how happy I am since I read this news of physical attack against the zoo's facilities built with our money yet enslaving and oppressing us.

For the released inmates,go and sin no more,join hands let's liberate biafraland from the zoo.
learn how to drive better than you had known.Let's help in processing your driving license and vehicle papers.
see our contacts below for call,text or WhatsApp
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
funkekemi:
unknown gun men has attacked the state Cid leaving scores dead , the unknown gun men could be heard chanting bullet na water ,gun shots has been going on since 2am , they burnt cars and police van .. as I'm typing this , we can't sleep as some families are running away ..please pray for us ,I would have captured it if I was closer enough...please can I upload video here

Did this happen in Essex UK?

Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
supportnija:
This IGP is not qualify to be member of man o'war, why did you disband SARS? Knowing very well police will become nothing without SARS,IGP bring them back before your men are killed.
you really believe Sars was disbanded ? my brother, those guys are still active in aba ,just that the are calling themselves rapid something team.
The Nigerian police has never solved any security challenge in the country- the just create them and them leave the military to clean the mess.
unfortunately,the military has been degraded by the politics of the day .

was in a keke with a dpo some days back ,guy was in mufti and murmuring into his walkie talkie - you just have to see the man afraid of everything. May jehovah help us oh
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by drmikeadams(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
supportnija:
This IGP is not qualify to be member of man o'war, why did you disband SARS? Knowing very well police will become nothing without SARS,IGP bring them back before your men are killed.

Banning SARS was d best decision. grin grin
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by baralatie(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Igbo people you better shine eye. People are doing a serious number on you. You have to sit down and ask, what is the end game for all this covert operations and "unknown gunmen" in the SE? I personally believe that the scene for a Nigerian version of the "Final Solution" is being slowly and painstakingly set up and will be brought into bloody action in due time. It doesn't look good at all for the Igbo in Nigeria.
you did not get the memo the igbo are suffisticated
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by tribalistseun: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
Ibo elders better caution Kanu now, peace is what brings development

Just like the peace is bringing development in the miserable North
Re: Breaking Government House And State Cid Under Attack by olatade(m): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeria does not have enough in the bank, home and abroad, to build an army strong enough to fight BH, ESN and "bANditS" & simultaneously win. The implication is that because of the woeful conflict management methods of the leadership we are approaching one of two possible... (war or disintegration)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Files ₦5 Billion Libel Case Against Afegbua / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Obi's Innocent Handshake Sparks Controversy At Presidential Campaign Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.