Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Word Of Advice For A New Business Entrepreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Word Of Advice For A New Business Entrepreneur (131 Views)

Diary Of A Digital & Business Entrepreneur / Run Your Own Race- Focus On Your Business |entrepreneur Podcast|bnm #14 / Business Entrepreneur Blowing Academy 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Word Of Advice For A New Business Entrepreneur by Kruzenterprise(m): 3:23am On Apr 05, 2021
kruz Enterprise
Social Re-Orientation Government House Awka
Anambra State,

Word of Advice for a New Entrepreneur

I greatly appreciate you coming to me for advice on whether or not it would be a good idea for you to start your own business. This issue is something that I was struggling with when I was your age. I am happy that I am here to help you.

Nowadays, everybody seems to want to own his or her company. But let me tell you that there are many difficulties you'll have to face to make this work. At times, we only concentrate on the benefits that we fail to realize the sacrifices before it's too late. I don't want you to make that mistake.

There are a lot of perks to being self-employed. For one thing, your time becomes more flexible, and you don't have a boss. But you also have to understand that being the boss means more work. This statement holds especially true when you're just starting out. You won't have the ability to hire many employees yet so most of the work will fall on your shoulders. This situation automatically equates to longer hours and more pressure. But the rewards can also be much greater, especially if you succeed.

You need to weigh the pros and cons before you make the final decision. If you want to discuss this in more depth and hear more of what I went through in putting up my company, I'll be happy to do so. Just give me a call so we can set an appointment. Whatever your decision may be, I wish you all the success.

Sincerely,

[Okoye Onyekachukwu Emmanuel]
[CEO]
Kruz Enterprise

[07087876484]
cc: [Business Nigeria]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Xpecta / Want Earth Moving Equipment For Lease / Instant Gold Nigeria Is An Electronic Exchange Company Specialized In Buying And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.