Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Run Your Own Race- Focus On Your Business |entrepreneur Podcast|bnm #14 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Run Your Own Race- Focus On Your Business |entrepreneur Podcast|bnm #14 (144 Views)

How Many Products Should I Start With? |entrepreneur Podcast| Bnm #3 / 3 Business To Focus On In 2021 That Guaranteed Over 300k Monthly / Chevron To Leave Nigeria To Focus On Shale Back Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run Your Own Race- Focus On Your Business |entrepreneur Podcast|bnm #14 by martwayne001: 5:02pm On May 10, 2021
FOCUS ON YOUR OWN RACE

Run your own race. Don't pay too much attention to other people's business that you lose focus of your own. Everyone has a different journey, hence the reason you need to clarify your business goals.

There is no doubt that you have competitors, it's okay to study them to see what you are doing and probably learn one or two things.
In fact, I like to collaborate with competitors so we can achieve better results.

As I was saying, when you become unhappy and depressed about your other people's success, without even knowing how they got there...

CLICK THE PODCAST TO LISTEN TO THE TIPS I SHARED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBPuiVg2_tI

Visit our blog for tips that will help you start a clothing line or a fashion business: https://www.martwayne.com/blog

(1) (Reply)

Will Banks In The East Open Today, Please Need Urgent Answer / Partnership Needed To Materialize Digi-ali / Grease Trap Cleaning Service In GTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.