Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

My Attackers In Abuja Chanted Biafran Slogans -CCT Chairman, Umar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Attackers In Abuja Chanted Biafran Slogans -CCT Chairman, Umar (186 Views)

Court Orders CCT Chairman, Umar To Appear Before Senate / Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry / Senate Probes CCT Chairman, Umar Over Alleged Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1)

My Attackers In Abuja Chanted Biafran Slogans -CCT Chairman, Umar by Gojo: 4:34am On Apr 05, 2021
The Chairman of the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), Justice Danladi Umar while speaking over his altercation with security guards at Banex Plaza, Abuja said that the mob that attacked was “chanting secessionist and sectional slogan.”

Umar told PRNigeria that the assault has left him traumatised and disappointed.

A viral video on social media had showed that Umar ordered his security details to attack a security guard after a brawl over a breach of parking space.

The CCT chairman was also caught on in the video hitting the security man who had told him his vehicle was parked in the wrong space.

In his defence, Ibraheem Al-Hassan, CCT spokesperson, said the guard was rude and that some “Biafran boys” also harassed his boss.

He also said it was Umar who asked him to use “Biafran boys” to describe the mob — a description which Femi Falana, human rights lawyer, said could land the CCT chairman in jail.

However, the spokesperson has also tendered a public apology over his poorly written press release which he said was an unedited draft he shared with few friends for corrections.

Continue reading... https://www.774ngr.com/2021/04/05/my-attackers-in-abuja-chanted-biafran-slogans-cct-chairman-umar/

Re: My Attackers In Abuja Chanted Biafran Slogans -CCT Chairman, Umar by Mynd44: 5:17am On Apr 05, 2021

(1)

Why Illegal Stephen Odey Should Not Occupy Senate Seat / The Guardian Spoke Truth To Power - Osinbajo / Suspected Terrorists Storm Niger Community, Kill One, Abduct Six

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.