Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters (1429 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Gunmen Attack Imo Police Headquarters In Obowo, Kill 2 Policemen, Injure Others / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by Hotzone(m): 5:25am On Apr 05, 2021
It was so loud hearing the sound from two miles away from prison but I thought it could be a burial wake keeping but to my greatest surprise, my phone rang and it was my boss calling to know if I was at the headquarters which was negative because I was already at home while gun men suspected to be members of eastern security network attacked Imo State prison and set prisoners free before extending to police headquarters owerri and set some parts ablaze. It happened around 1:40am and lasted for 1 or 2 hrs at the heart of town.

1 Like

Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by PoliteActivist: 5:26am On Apr 05, 2021
Naija is finished
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by AskProf: 5:29am On Apr 05, 2021
Hotzone:
It was so loud hearing the sound from two miles away from prison but I thought it could be a burial wake keeping but to my greatest surprise, my phone rang and it was my boss calling to know if I was at the headquarters which was negative because I was already at home while gun men suspected to be members of eastern security network attacked Imo State prison and set prisoners free before extending to police headquarters owerri and set some parts ablaze. It happened around 1:40am and lasted for 1 or 2 hrs at the heart of town.

And you already know it's ESN.

2 Likes

Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by Abascoh: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2021
AskProf:

I don't know for them oh. Very quick to tag it to ESN without any evidence.
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by JuanJO(m): 5:34am On Apr 05, 2021
AskProf:

It is not ESN rather it's Fulani hausa herdsmen/ Bandits
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by hyduffy: 5:35am On Apr 05, 2021
Looking for ways to setup ESN...
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by Viko60: 5:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Commotion everyday,from one bad news to another. Naija which way now.
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by IvarDboneless: 6:01am On Apr 05, 2021
How true is this news
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by McStoic(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Hotzone:

Na wa ooo
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by Nato008(m): 6:28am On Apr 05, 2021
boy na true oh....the attacked the f**king state command,my mom couldn't literally sleep due to the heavy gunshots...naija police useless oh...
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by Soolmus: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2021
How will setting prisoners free help Biafra?! This are criminals
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by OldNairalander(m): 6:54am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
How will setting prisoners free help Biafra?! This are criminals

In as much as I'm not holding brief for ipob, let's have small sense. How did you just conclude the attack is Biafra agitation without investigation?
We have cultists, unknown gunmen, bandits etc. ravaging the east.
You are part of the problem of this country not even the leaders alone
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by adecz: 7:23am On Apr 05, 2021
These foolaniy are now
invading city centres now &
Buhari is doing Easter Holiday in
England..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Inmates Flee As Gun Men Attack Imo State Prison And Police Headquarters by Kenmarine(m): 7:31am On Apr 05, 2021
It was like living in Syria.. The sound of explosives alone made me think they came with a tank

(1) (Reply)

Video Female Shoplifter Caught With 100 Stolen G String and Bra / I Saw Bandit Face To Face / Police Kill Dreaded IPOB Gunman, ‘sampolo’, In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.