Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh (28355 Views)

Miyetti Allah To Southern Governors: We Won’t Recognise Your Anti-Grazing Policy / Miyetti Allah To Southern Govs: Let’s Reach A Compromise On Open Grazing / Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by js230003: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2021
You are a MUMU man

Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Toktee(m): 10:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Fakenews
One of the terrorist is spotted.

some were here trying hard to paint ortom black and even calling him names, they even said he made up the whole attack story to gain sympathy from the public.

like this terrorist here that does not believe anything.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Kuginzi: 10:46am On Apr 05, 2021
I don't know why Ortom hates Fulani that much. Pls note; Not all Fualnis are evil doers and not all evil doers are Fulanis.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by bee101: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Fakenews
so you can be this brainless in the morning imagine calling this fake news because it as to do with mayetti abi wetin be their werey name self?
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by benson81(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
Islie:
• Says governor championed propaganda against them

• Claims Miyetti Allah has spent N87m as fine in Benue for open grazing in 3 months

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/miyetti-allah-to-gov-ortom-youre-thorn-in-fulani-flesh/
may Ogun/amadioha strike you evil,false, manipulative satanic people.who has been doing mass killings in benue, plateau and the killings in southern Nigerian forests and farms.i believe in karma and it will surely come back.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Kuginzi:
I don't know why Ortom hates Fulani that much. Pls note; Not all Fualnis are evil doers and not all evil doers are Fulanis.

Stop distorting logic.
View it this way;
Fulanis are herders
Herders are wicked
Nigerians hate wicked herders.
Therefore Nigerians hate Fulanis of Futajalon who hypnotised the hausas and took their Land.
Herders are killers, therefore all Fulanis are wicked herders and killers.
Fulanis are evil doers.

Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Muhylonaire007: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2021
I Sha know that when one of these Givernors murd, solution to this nonsense go show face
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Seniorwriter(m): 11:09am On Apr 05, 2021
EllemGiggy:

Today is holiday
I have blocked my sim,ATM and account after transferring my funds to another means
So can you now be of help if you have an ideal what I can do?

Good actions.....next is to wait till tomorrow then use a lawyer to write the bank compelling them to take legal action towards tracing the name and BVN of the criminal....they know the best way to compell the police and security outfit that is in charge of such criminal acts investigations and persecution!

Good luck

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Equity15(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2021
EllemGiggy:
Please guys I need help I was robbed few hours ago by some unnumbered I suspect may be one million boys along Adeniji to obelende bridge all cash, driver's license,ATM card and my working I'd. and now they had withdrawn #40k from my account to an account holder of Gtbank named MUSTAPHA OMOLARA SHUKURAT. please how do I track this criminals tru the above account name
the insecurity in this country is getting out of hand. There was traffic robbery at mile 12 bridge, april 1st at around 9pm of which i was a victim. I'm still surprised at how nobody raised any alarm when the robbery was ongoing . it did not make the news. Those guy came robbed so many people at gun point. My redmi note 9s gone. I wish I could track them. This is so bad. Country hard, e hard for everybody. If all of use begin to steal with guns, who dem go see steal from?
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by proprince(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Touch Ortom and get wiped out of Nig.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by rotadeco27: 11:16am On Apr 05, 2021
Kuginzi:
You are very right , but the good fulanis are in the best position to fish out the evil ones . Until this is done all Fulani is evil

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by rotadeco27: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Equity15:
the insecurity in this country is getting out of hand. There was traffic robbery at mile 12 bridge, april 1st at around 9pm of which i was a victim. I'm still surprised at how nobody raised any alarm when the robbery was ongoing . it did not make the news. Those guy came robbed so many people at gun point. My redmi note 9s gone. I wish I could track them. This is so bad. Country hard, e hard for everybody. If all of use begin to steal with guns, who dem go see steal from?
It is a serious matter , may God continue to protect us . The country is structured in a way to breed criminals and allow them to strive
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2021
If the governor doesn't want you in the state leave the state and let peace be
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by LLMG: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Miyetti allah, fulanis are a thorn in the flesh of Nigerians.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by anzaku47(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2021
ggood:
I met one Arewa lady yesterday and I ask her.

Me : how are you doing

Arewa lady: am fine

Me: Nice meeting you

Arewa lady: your welcome

Me: where are you chatting from

Arewa lady : am chatting from Nasarawa

Me: are you Eggon or Mada tribe

Arewa lady: am Hausa Fulani

me : how I don't understand cuz there nothing like Hausa Fulani

Arewa lady: am fulani

me : Stop deceiving Nigerians we are wiser now, You can only deceived Hausas not we Southerners, you can not be claiming two tribes, if you're Hausa fulani am Igbo Yoruba.

(Just in ) A fulani bike man collide with a middle belt man just now in Lafia, They futa jalon criminal is no where to be found now the Hausas shed him to Escape
This guy Sabi Nasarawa State well
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by ggood: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2021
anzaku47:

This guy Sabi Nasarawa State well
yes I came for Easter I will be going back to Gusau this weekend
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Rotji(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2021
Romanoff:
This is s good testimony na.

Unlike some state governors that are selling the destinies of their people for political gains.

Number 1 among such sell out governors is Simon Lalong of Plateau, all his activities are anti Plateau people and pro Buhari and fulani.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by LLMG: 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
The so called not evil fulanis, never condemn the evils committed by the evil fulanis. some even protect, support and shield them, that's why they are all the same.
Kuginzi:
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by osusuallstars: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
This cattle president needs to be in jail if Nigeria is a civilized country
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by poseidon12: 12:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Kudos to Gov Ortom for standing up to these terrorists. Gov Ortom is a real man. Every State in Nigeria should ban open grazing.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by poseidon12: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rotji:

Number 1 among such sell out governors is Simon Lalong of Plateau, all his activities are anti Plateau people and pro Buhari and fulani.

The sell out are the people of Plateau State, majority of who voted Simon Lalong.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
WHAT WILL THEY CALL NNAMDI KANU
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Godbless86: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
EllemGiggy:
Please guys I need help I was robbed few hours ago by some unnumbered I suspect may be one million boys along Adeniji to obelende bridge all cash, driver's license,ATM card and my working I'd. and now they had withdrawn #40k from my account to an account holder of Gtbank named MUSTAPHA OMOLARA SHUKURAT. please how do I track this criminals tru the above account name

Kindly visit ur Bank den police station will fish out d modafuckers
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Bahun(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
And this government will not see this as an issue to the security of the country and the life of the governor
But if only Bishop Matthew Kuka will say something now they will have disturb us
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Funkeshuga(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ortom is a bad Governor but a brave personnel who use all mechanism to protect his state, from media, exaggeration and propaganda

you don't win a Fulani with physical war alone because they've govt who defend them day and night, you conquered those futa idiot with media and others

Benue people should elect a good and bravery Governor when Ortom is gone and never should they elect APC for now until sanity returned back to Benue state

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by Saintp(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
It seems that Ortom is the only governor in the whole of the south and north central willing to defend his people at any cost.

While others are trying to be in the good books of fulanis, Ortom is staking his head to challenge them and defend his people.

Ortom may be a useless gov like his counterparts in terms of development etc but I think in terms of defending his people, he is the best.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by onuman: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
donproject:
I didn't read though, I am a Muslim, I condemn Miyetti Allah.

Saner Yoruba Moslem, probably.
Re: Miyetti Allah To Governor Ortom: You Are A Thorn In Fulani Flesh by TruthinAction: 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
#fulanismustleavenigeria. They are a thorn to other tribes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN To Launch Digital Currency Following Osinbajo’s Suggestion / Photos As The CGC Of Customs Hammed Resumes Duty Officially Today / Photos Of Arrested Aac/take It Back Members In Handcuffs And Chains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.