Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma (2181 Views)

Muhammad Sanusi: Nigerians Selling Votes, INEC, Police Not Neutral / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma by Ladumaa: 2:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Coming from a man like this, I think We need to take what he says very serious..fulanization is real
Re: Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma by tit(f): 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
Nigeria is a mess
Re: Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma by Ladumaa: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
alizma:
I will take him serious when he sent home all his government approved security personnels and get his gun ready to fight.

He is not asking you to take him serious.. He is asking you to take your own security serious

1 Like

Re: Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma by Ladumaa: 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
ProfessorBerlin:
I remember wen this man ask Nigerians to defend themselves but the useless Nigerians insulted him asking him to lead in the front.

That's a typical Nigerian for you...nothing is happening until it gets to their domot

..Fulani never even start to kill una
Re: Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma by Warripikine: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
ichidodo:
I'm sorry Mr Danjuma, we must disagree with you... Instead of defending yourselves and wait to get slaughtered by their fulani militia wing.....Why don't you attack them at their bases... formations... Headquarters....plus freeing inmates to swell your ranks thereby sending a message to the world especially those with their expansionist and supremacist agenda in the North that the East is a no go area no matter the support or cover they give to the fulani marauders seeking to cleanse ethnic Igbos from their lands..
I get your point

1 Like

Re: Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma by Charmingrascal(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2021
That's obvious
Re: Defend Yourselves; 'armed Forces Are Not Neutral’- Theophilus Danjuma by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
Directly from the horse's mouth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adamasingba Stadium: Why Olubadan, Alaafin Turned Back At The Gate – Aseyin / Osinbajo Defeats Tinubu In Internal Party Poll, Emerges Strongest Contender. / Ada Palm Plantation: One Of The Biggest Palm Plantation In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.