Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison (1440 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Umulokpa Divisional Police HQ Enugu, Cops Missing (Video) / Statement From Emeka Ihedioha On The Supreme Court Ruling On Imo Election / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by dometome: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2021
The attack is a staged attack by Hope Uzodimma. The police HQ and prison is just opposite the imo government house, aka Douglass house. And it's just a small road. So how did they attack the police and prison but not Douglass house? This shows that Uzodimma's hand is in it, just to blame ESN. I might be wrong, I wish I am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by Nbotee(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Obviously na... Imagine chanting solidarity songs on the govt house round about for 30mins before going ahead to operate for over 2hrs despite d govt house jus being minutes away and yet no response from the security agencies. The military Barracks in Obinze is far away as well

1 Like

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by jaytee01(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Very puzzling ooo

1 Like

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by Nato008(m): 9:15am On Apr 05, 2021
asinh eh.....obinze is just a phone call away
Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by prince2pac(m): 9:16am On Apr 05, 2021
even close to the government house is the Vulcans house or so, where top military personnel stays with a lot of soldiers, and even a tank at the entrance of the high court side... please where were they,,,, then the joint task force of soldiers and prison officers at the prisons.... nah make them find another story biko...

they operated for 2-3 hours while obinze is just 20 minutes or less ride....

they can even deploy more prison officers from the prison training ground along Onitsha road... mopol base nko... just some minutes away too

1 Like

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by Arsenella007(f): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2021
dometome:
The attack is a staged attack by Hope Uzodimma. The police HA and prison is just opposite the imo government house, aka Douglass house. And it's just a small road. So how did they attack the police and prison but not Douglass house? This shows that Uzodimma's hand is in it, just to blame ESN. I might be wrong, I wish I am.

Hmmm, there is sense in this

2 Likes

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by Mike213: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Guys guys all this one way una day talk close to this barracks that barracks, opposite police station, close to America embassy bla bla bla, you think anyone wan die sara death. People day watch now oo... well I have never been too wertin before but I am talking from a human perspective.

Police get children, government no day do better gratuity for police man when he dies.

I wan ask you if you be service man and they give you full bulletproof from head to toe and you hear say gunshots day somewhere for this Zoogeria you go come out.

Person way die today them day forget am in an instant. Life goes on.

4 Likes

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by Anigreat: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2021
shocked

Only a fool takes a useless Supreme Court governor serious.

3 Likes

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by History555: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2021
dometome:
The attack is a staged attack by Hope Uzodimma. The police HA and prison is just opposite the imo government house, aka Douglass house. And it's just a small road. So how did they attack the police and prison but not Douglass house? This shows that Uzodimma's hand is in it, just to blame ESN. I might be wrong, I wish I am.

No you are not wrong. Take note that hq has over 500 police officers and that's is their main armoury. Ugm attacked without casualty or resistance from police. Of course it is staged. Even all the military and police checkpoints on the road disappeared a miracously

1 Like

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by judgementyard(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2021
its getting interesting
Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by OldNairalander(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Mike213:
Guys guys all this one way una day talk close to this barracks that barracks, opposite police station, close to America embassy bla bla bla, you think anyone wan die sara death. People day watch now oo... well I have never been too wertin before but I am talking from a human perspective.

Police get children, government no day do better gratuity for police man when he dies.

I wan ask you if you be service man and they give you full bulletproof from head to toe and you hear say gunshots day somewhere for this Zoogeria you go come out.

Person way die today them day forget am in an instant. Life goes on.

This comment got me laughing on top this non laughable situation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by ProveThemWrong: 9:44am On Apr 05, 2021
More info on deck.... Their are heavy military presence at the villages along Onitsha road,,, you can call to confirm... Some prisoners have also been spotted around there by villagers... More calls be right back.... angry angry angry angry
Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by IduNaOba: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
If government can rehabilitate and release bokoharam
Nobody should be in any prisons in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by lastmessenger: 9:48am On Apr 05, 2021
There is army barracks and other security agencies in owerri and non came out to engage the so called unknown gunmen. Please they should stop all these nonsense show of shame.
Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by ProveThemWrong: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2021
If you stay along ogbaku, eziama, umunoha.. you can confirm this...

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by seunmsg(m): 9:57am On Apr 05, 2021
IduNaOba:
If government can rehabilitate and release bokoharam
Nobody should be in any prisons in Nigeria.

At least, we now know those behind the unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: The So Called Attack On Imo State Police HQ And Prison by ProveThemWrong: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Two soldiers were killed and one burnt at ukwu-orji (eziama) checkpoint, their camp also burnt with their car....

There is heavy military presence there now.... Order to shot lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

On This Day, We Lost Chief Obafemi Awolowo. / Ibom Air To Become The First Operator Of The Airbus A220-300 In West Africa / Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.