Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) (52823 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Munamu: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2021
O Lord I pray, do not let me bury my children and my wife.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by mdsne(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2021
This is never a good news to be broadcast... RIP to the deceased person.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Nawa o.

They won't even let the poor old man mourn his son in peace and the privacy of his home.

They had to videotape the moment.

My condolences, sir. May you never have to hear the death of any of your other children (if you have others besides Yinka).

Children should bury their parents, not the other way.

RIP Yinka Odumakin.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by mdsne(m): 10:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Munamu:
O Lord I pray, do not let me bury my children and my wife.
Amen
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by toba1909(m): 10:23am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:
And some idoits will be comparing this TRUE DIGNIFIED Honest and courageous man to that Bullion Van frogged eyes criminal...

Shut the crap dog!
This is not time for comparison pls...... Learn to live a worthy life with your imprints on the sand of time also.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2021
27Pushing30:
Was he ever in government? To be critic no hard ... even in football many ordinary players and woeful coaches go dey criticise player or other coach performances

God bless you.

It is easy to criticize.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by oroagba: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2021
What's the point of sharing this video? Why not allow the old man to grieve in privacy. This is a very private moment for the family.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by delishpot: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2021
Its well. Everybody will have their turn
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by KingOKON: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2021
toba1909:

Shut the crap dog!
This is not time for comparison pls...... Learn to live a worthy life with your imprints on the sand of time also.

An imprints where no bullion van is involved, most definitely
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by colestephan86: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2021
wale377:
Check out the heart breaking moment when the news of yinka odumakin’s death was broken to his father embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhiReKZzVNQ

Yinka odumakin was a Nigerian human rights activist and politician. Until his death, he was the national secretary of Afenifere, a Pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group.

This man may die in the coming weeks, he is in shock already

1 Like

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by joefelin2345: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2021
Abeyjide:
May his soul rest in peace .I felt for the Baba. Does it makes any sense videoing the old man when the massage to be passed is heart breaking?
I really wonder o my brother. Black men & black mentality. And some people will use it to taunt the old man in future. It is well. Our Lord us Supreme. He shall comfort the family IJMN.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Counselor123: 10:38am On Apr 05, 2021
What is the essence of uploading this kind of video on net? It is unfortunate.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 10:39am On Apr 05, 2021
cchub:
wtf is this. must everything be videotaped?

The thing tire me ooo..Why can't they let the old man grieve in peace?..Why all this recording?..The people wey post this thing,how dem go feel if they see their old relatives crying on cyberspace..

1 Like

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by STENON(f): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Oh My God, I am crying already for this man!!! cry cry cry

Whoever filmed this video and uploaded it deserves some beating!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by wink2015(m): 10:49am On Apr 05, 2021
Very sad.

It is a bad omen for a father to hear his son(s) or daughter(s) death.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by NoToPile: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2021
What is the silly obsession with SM, why record it in the first place.

Some peoples foolishness is legendary haba.

Which kain wahala be this one naa. angry

Chai see the old man in so much pain
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by damade16(m): 11:05am On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:
And some idoits will be comparing this TRUE DIGNIFIED Honest and courageous man to that Bullion Van frogged eyes criminal...

You are just being stupid, how does it relate? must you show your hatred for this man on all give opportunity. Your problem pass you
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by EyezofGod120: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2021
Canberra55:
copy cat
. Lols,no be me dey do u jor
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Bennycollins: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2021
��
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:20am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cry

This is so sad, I pray grief doesn't kill the old man

This is why many don't break the news of the death of their loved ones to Old people

I tell you! He might not survive the heart break. Old people are very fragile.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2021
colestephan86:

This man may die in the coming weeks, he is in shock already
You are not wrong. Very sad.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by ume1000: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2021
staga:

The stupidity of your statement shows you and your generations are cursed. Either you have no parents or you were made in baby factory.
don't get me wrong it is painful to lose a love one

But crying as a man is totally uncalled for
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Oizee(f): 11:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Bugatie:
And his dad is still alive,
May we never bury our offspring.
Amen
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by consciousman: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2021
RIP Mr Yinka. You were so vocal and you died an activist, rest on comrade!.

OP what the essence of this video now, looking for likes and follows in a moment of grief?. I don't think it's nice.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by KingOKON: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2021
Modphase:
If Odumakin can see this your comment I bet I will slap your Igbo father to hell for being a lunatic. What as Odumakin's death hit to do with Tinubu.

Run as faat as you leg can go to the nearest Sango shrine and seek deliverance from the control of Igbos over your very useless brain
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2021
Must they tell the old man about his son's death
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by YaksonFCA(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
So heartbreaking. May his soul rest in peace
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by emaopel: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
May His Soul rest in Peace... I wept for him
... This is unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Governors Wives Rock Aso Ebi To Ajimobi & Ganduje’s Children's Wedding / Governor Alex Otti Meets With President Tinubu (Photo) / Tinubu's Act Of Humility: Joined Queue At Aisha Buhari's Ifta Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.