Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) (52489 Views)

Joe Okei-Odumakin Celebrates Yinka Odumakin's 3rd Death Anniversary At OAU / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by wyqay: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
so painful RIP Yinka odumakin
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Seunfretty: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
My question is simple....
1) Of what purpose is the video here
2) Who had so much time to record this heartbreaking moment and for what purpose

It's foolishness
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Yus2020: 12:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tinubu hand work
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Leebeedo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
The pain of a parent embarassed embarassed
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Twoclans(f): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Do we really need to make a video of everything for crying out loud. sad sad

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by KingOKON: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
damade16:
You are just being stupid, how does it relate? must you show your hatred for this man on all give opportunity. Your problem pass you

A man that hates every other Nigerians except himself is one you want me to like, Edumare scatter you
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by adonaimart(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
In as much as I appreciate this video, it was a private moment for the family to mourn. Seeing how the father broke down was really heartbreaking.

No one deserves to mourn the loss of their children.

We will never experience this kind of heartache and pain. Amen

May God strengthen his family.

Amen.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by aspabay(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:
And some idoits will be comparing this TRUE DIGNIFIED Honest and courageous man to that Bullion Van frogged eyes criminal...

You want to compare Yinka Odumakin to Tinubu?
You must be high in cheap drugs.

Let's just say good about the dead and move on.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
So sad thoughts and prayers with their family
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by KingOKON: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
aspabay:

You want to compare Yinka Odumakin to Tinubu?
You must be high in cheap drugs.

Let's just say good about the dead and move on.

. Werey, stupid criminal omo ale
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by olatuns2017: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:
And some idoits will be comparing this TRUE DIGNIFIED Honest and courageous man to that Bullion Van frogged eyes criminal...

You mean the lion in burdillon?

The one that hold your balls?

Stop hating
He is not your president even if he helped someone to be president ....which your people tried to help PMB but didn't work!
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by KingOKON: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
olatuns2017:

You mean the lion in burdillon?

The one that hold your balls?

Stop hating
He is not your president even if he helped someone to be president ....which your people tried to help PMB but didn't work!

Lion for zoo no be lion for jungle, we will burst his scrotum let him dare show his okpolo face come 2023
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
wale377:
Check out the heart breaking moment when the news of yinka odumakin’s death was broken to his father embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhiReKZzVNQ

Yinka odumakin was a Nigerian human rights activist and politician. Until his death, he was the national secretary of Afenifere, a Pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group.

Must EVERYTHING be shared on social media these days?
This is a PRIVATE moment, and it feels intrusive and even vulgar to watch it.

May the soul of the departed RIP.

>
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Dozie32(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
I pray this old man doesn't die in less than a week.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by amboh(m): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
My Condolences the the entire family of Odumakins
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
They should have find a more dignifying way to do this.I doubt if baba will get over this.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
cchub:
wtf is this. must everything be videotaped?

Exactly my thought, no privacy for the family again...May God console the family..
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by olatuns2017: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

Lion for zoo no be lion for jungle, we will burst his scrotum let him dare show his okpolo face come 2023

Den u are gone n ur entire race raced to dust!
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by KingOKON: 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
olatuns2017:

Den u are gone n ur entire race raced to dust!

Says a powerful mosquito all the way from the Republic of Benin
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Oppy2k2: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
I noticed a tear in my eyes after watching this video.

It is well with the families he left behind
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by aspabay(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:
. Werey, stupid criminal omo ale

That is your family name
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by KingOKON: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
aspabay:

That is your family name

You ya father and Tiñbu
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
ngadaAwo:
dear seun I think your mods are overwhelmed
employ more hands please
nairaland

Will you sharap there
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by ngadaAwo: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
[s]
divinecode101:

Will you sharap there
[/s]
I've reported you to the mods
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
This is a lesson to all,this is one of the few cases where lying is permissible,they have no good reason to tell the old man at all.
If he ask of his son they could have lied that his son travelled out on assignment.Later they will say he is sick twice and fine .
That baba can't last a year.
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by naija4life247: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
KingOKON:

His death just like any Southerners's death is painful to anyone. But don't quality him with qualities he never possessed.

A man that collected millions from Goatluck Jonathan in 2015 and dumped his old friend Buhari, such a man was nothing but a useless piece of shhit
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by naija4life247: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
goatgoat093:
Man this is so heart breaking to watch... Damn embarassed

I won't watch it. I am not that brave. It's the worst thing that could happen to any human
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by seleroms2(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abeyjide:
May his soul rest in peace .I felt for the Baba. Does it makes any sense videoing the old man when the massage to be passed is heart breaking?
callousness of the highest order,this is not right at all..what is the essence of the video?
Re: The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
I've reported you to the mods
Make I dey cry abi? Wil you get out of my comment page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Receives New Appointment / The Boy That Intercepted First Suicide Bomber That Attacked Borno Mosque (Photo) / Lagos APC: Where Will Tinubu See New Naira Notes To Throw Into The Crowd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.