Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha (1752 Views)

Toyota Corolla 2009 Model Snatched At Gun Point At Eneka Road Port Harcourt / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station In A'ibom, Kill Six Policemen / BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Sars Operatives, Kill Two, Set Car Ablaze(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Kingzy4real: 10:58am On Apr 05, 2021
A trending video from Ebonyi Tv have captured the aftermath suspected gunmen attacked military check point located At Ukworji, Along Owerri Onitsha Road in Imo state on monday morning.

Reports says the soldiers on the checkpoint were taken by surprise during the attack, the military's inability to repel the attack leads to multiple casualties on there side as arms was carted away while some undisclosed numbers of military personels were gunned dowm in the attack.

In a similar attack this morning, the Imo State Police Headquarters was Burned down and over 1500 prisoners were set free.

WATCH VIEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2MI2jvWadg
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Kingzy4real: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2021
It seems we are now in the state of anarchy. May God help us all !

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by JuanJO(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2021
What do you expect.

Boys don see our yeye security agencies finish. From quarter kilometer to the next, You will see either Police, Army, Navy, Custom, Road Safety and for owerri Road them don get Air Force checking Point
No searching of vehicles unless the driver do strong head to give them #100. Na then them go offload the motor.

I can tell you with every alacrity that all this uniform men are all Untrained.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by ikllbrokehoes(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2021
War is coming..
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Soolmus: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Hope Kanu and Ibo leaders are ready for consiquences of all these

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2021
Kingzy4real:
A trending video from Ebonyi Tv have captured the aftermath suspected gunmen attacked military check point located At Ukworji, Along Owerri Onitsha Road in Imo state on monday morning.

Reports says the soldiers on the checkpoint were taken by surprise during the attack, the military's inability to repel the attack leads to multiple casualties on there side as arms was carted away while some undisclosed numbers of military personels were gunned dowm in the attack.

In a similar attack this morning, the Imo State Police Headquarters was Burned down and over 1500 prisoners were set free.

WATCH VIEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2MI2jvWadg

Hmmmm..the terrorists keep shaking the table sir. They are not "unknown" gunmen. It is the IPOB terrorists. There's nothing exceptional you do when you destroy or burn like they did in Lagos last year hiding under endSars, the real hardwork is in building. A leper can't milk a cow but it will cost the leper nothing to spill the milk others have gathered all day. If you like burn, you can't put fear in us and justice with the long arm of the law is coming after you terrorists. I only pity your parents , especially your poor mothers.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

https://.ng/as-long-as-i-remain-governor-unknown-gunmen-cant

The terrorists are known. In this era of bvn, GSM registration, advanced phone call monitoring softwares,GPS tracking, etc you can only run from government, you can't hide and h9dr for ever especially when government has had enough of your nuisance.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Digriz(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2021
Who are the people actually responsible for this? So those unknown gunmen can not be unmasked or what.
The south east is gradually turning to North East as it's happening now.
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Digriz:
Who are the people actually responsible for this? So those unknown gunmen can not be unmasked or what.
The south east is gradually turning to North East as it's happening now.
The FG know them. Even the governors know them. The politicians are behind them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by degamonn: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2021
That's the implications of providing amnesty to terrorists. It provides incentives for others to go into criminality.
Did you notice that kidnapping became more pronounced in Nigeria with the kids gloves with which Evans' case was handled?
I think the fight against criminality has to be more brutal than the way we are going about currently in the country.
Nigeria must be restored back to the path of peace and tranquility that we once enjoyed in this nation.
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Cashsteady(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2021
south east again? it now official that the north is safer than south east in just within the space of 1 week the kind news wey dey come from south east eehhn ..killings everywhere, bandits, fulani, esn.. if u have any relatives in South east my Yoruba brothers u better tell them to relocate back to the west now.
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Nato008(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2021
taken by surprise, really...while on checkpoint duty
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 05, 2021
The southeast is officially a war torn zone
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Digriz(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

The FG know them. Even the governors know them. The politicians are behind them.
Let me not conclude yet that those people you mentioned are actually the only suspect.
What am sure about is that ESN and Hoodlums must be included in that list.
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by IvarDboneless: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2021
Hmmm...bad time to be in the Nigerian force
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Crimrburster: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2021
Better.
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by kindlyheart: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
Hope Kanu and Ibo leaders are ready for consiquences of all these

don't blame the igbos. blame the government and the bad eggs in the force that have been abusing their position.

I am saying this out of experience and not hearsay. I was robbed by soldiers on one of the eastern roads. I don't support evil but I believe in karma. one way or the other the evil one keeps sowing and nurturing he or she must surely reap.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Soolmus: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2021
kindlyheart:

don't blame the igbos. blame the government and the bad eggs in the force that have been abusing their position.

I am saying this out of experience and not hearsay. I was robbed by soldiers on one of the eastern roads. I don't support evil but I believe in karma. one way or the other the evil one keeps sowing and nurturing he or she must surely reap.

Even soldiers now robbing and extorting people..

Shame!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by kindlyheart: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:

Even soldiers now robbing and extorting people..

Shame!!

I made a thread about it. it hit front page.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by BigYash: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nato008:
taken by surprise, really...while on checkpoint duty
To collect #100 from drivers. If you refused to pay,they shoot the driver dead..
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Charmingrascal(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
Until Buhari and his Fulani Army decisively and sincerely deal with Fulani killers that are attacking Southerners, I see many groups springing up and attacking security operatives.

Soldiers are complicit, they aid Fulani in killing innocent Southerners in their homes and in their farms, when Southerners fight back, Buhari will order his Fulani security personnel to harass them, until this is stopped security operatives will be targeted by armed Southern groups.

We only have ESN sorry unknown gunmen in the East now very soon we will have another unknown gunmen in the West and the Niger Delta.

Break up this Country or deal with Fulanis who are killing people, that is when peace will reign.

Hausa people will soon start their own, I foresee that.

In conclusion Buhari is a total failure.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by potent5(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
O ga o.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Crimrburster: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good.

Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by ultimatekint(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Awolowo said it, that when it is time, you will fight for yourself and regain your freedom .
Gradually ,it will extend to the South West , Northern part, Delta State also.
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by TownJ: 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Contact us today!
Re: BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Hits Army Check Point At Ukworji, Along Owerri-onitsha by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Hmmmm..the terrorists keep shaking the table sir. They are not "unknown" gunmen. It is the IPOB terrorists. There's nothing exceptional you do when you destroy or burn like they did in Lagos last year hiding under endSars, the real hardwork is in building. A leper can't milk a cow but it will cost the leper nothing to spill the milk others have gathered all day. If you like burn, you can't put fear in us and justice with the long arm of the law is coming after you terrorists. I only pity your parents , especially your poor mothers.

"People we know are attacking police stations and you say they are unknown Gunmen. The truth is, we know who they are. Are they attacking police stations in Rivers? No!, that's because I made sure they were completely flushed out of Rivers State. They are no longer here in Rivers. As long as I remain the governor of this state, no one, group or tribe will attack anyone or police officers.”

https://.ng/as-long-as-i-remain-governor-unknown-gunmen-cant

The terrorists are known. In this era of bvn, GSM registration, advanced phone call monitoring softwares,GPS tracking, etc you can only run from government, you can't hide and h9dr for ever especially when government has had enough of your nuisance.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. May God bless Nigeria.
No igbo in his or her right senses should ever join any protest in Nigeria that involves other tribes....How can you attribute endsars issues to ipob. Have you ever seen IPOB protesting in Lagos? Is it IPOB that went to Oba's palace? Anyway, the protest is over, and it should not happen again. Let's manage Nigeria this way, and let all protests be tribe based...You like it like that?

(1) (Reply)

Notorious Criminal 'beleke' Shot Dead By His Partner In Delta / US Tourist Beaten By Friend In Hotel Where She Was Found Dead / I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.