Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From (1754 Views)

The Yahoo Business And The Future Of Nigerian Youths / Updates On The Yahoo Cameroon Boy Who Ran Mad For Not Completing his rituals / SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by uchebest20(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022

I go kee you – white man said After learning that the Yahoo Boys trying to scam him are from Nigeria

A white man exchanges violence  with a bunch of con artists who were attempting to con him were caught on camera and posted online.

It's unclear if the boys had already stolen money from him, but they were on a video call while the irate international client was present.

The yahoo boys were requesting the money he had promised to give, but he already knew they were con artists.

He called the young men and threatened them, saying he knew they were all from Nigeria.

They were not taking his threats seriously rather as he was talking, they decided to hurl insults at him and his family.

He issued a threat in Pidgin English because he realised he was talking to Nigerian scammers. ”I go k**l you” the white man said.

One of the guys told him to calm down and send the gift card he had earlier promised when he was still oblivious of the scam.

Watch the video below:

https://metastar.com.ng/2022/11/27/i-go-kee-you-after-learning-that-the-yahoo-boys-are-from-nigeria-the-oyibo-victim-threatens-them-video/

Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by Jeon(f): 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2022
Yeye people, always scamming them Whites and when they hit back y'all will be crying racism.

This was how one useless goat came into my Dm claiming his name is Bob Lee, from China working with a Chinese lamp production company. And he wants us to do business together .

And I was like
ME : Do you want to scam me?

My foreign client kept quiet for some weeks before blocking me.

I KNOW YOU ARE FROM NL, AND I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GET A JOB
because I know you can/will see this sooner or later.

5 Likes

Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by illicit(m): 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2022
tongue
Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by fman(m): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Jeon:
Yeye people, always scamming them Whites and when they hit back y'all will be crying racism.

This was how one useless goat came into my Dm claiming his name is Bob Lee, from China working with a Chinese lamp production company. And he wants us to do business together .

And I was like
ME : Do you want to scam me?

My foreign client kept quiet for some weeks before blocking me.

I KNOW YOU ARE FROM NL, AND I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GET A JOB
because I know you can/will see this sooner or later.
but you no get money

1 Like

Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by dollytino4real(f): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
The hurter is now the hunted

1 Like

Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by Iykoto86(m): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2022
fman:
but you no get money
Stupid reply,you for just keep quit.you must be tinubu fan sha.
Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by dollytino4real(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Guy make dem run 4 their lives o! Oyibo voodoo strong pass 9ja own
Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by FrancescoFarino(f): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2022
The Hustle Is Real !
Re: I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From by fman(m): 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2022
Iykoto86:
Stupid reply,you for just keep quit.you must be tinubu fan sha.
usu rakwa-ghi there!!

(1) (Reply)

Cultist Multi-million Naira Mansion / Life Term For South African Racist Killer / Imagine A 16-year-old Boy Killing His Mother Over Playstation Argument!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.