Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The One And Only Saviour! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The One And Only Saviour! (142 Views)

Why I Accepted Christ As My Lord And Saviour / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The One And Only Saviour! by kpakpandoN(m): 11:00am On Apr 05, 2021
“And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.”
Matthew 1:21

The fact that Jesus is our Saviour is the major difference between Christianity and other religions of the world today. Why is Jesus Christ the one and only Saviour? You will find the answer to this in John 14:6 where Jesus testifies of Himself thus:
“…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

The validity of this claim cannot be disputed. According to 1 John 2:2, God Himself raised Jesus as “…the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.” Since sin entered the world” through Adam and Eve, the human race inherited it. Unfortunately for unbelievers, sin will continue to rule over them until they come to Jesus whose blood offers remission of sins (Matthew 26:28).

In Acts 2:22-24, Peter plainly declared the mission, the passion and perfect atonement Jesus accomplished for mankind. Acts 4:12 corroborates this perfect redemption which Jesus brought to us. It says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Going by the weight of Jesus’ action, you would see why the author of Hebrews asked the fundamental question in Hebrews 2:3 “How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation …?”

Jesus carried out His earthly ministry with great grace, and in a way that distinguishes Him from the religious leaders we see all over the world today (Luke 4:18-19), so much so that the Pharisees admitted that He taught as Someone “with authority” (Mark 1:22). Beloved, Jesus is the only way to God the Father (John 14:6) and He is also the only way to obtain true deliverance from demonic torment. He went about doing good (Acts 10: 38); He can do you good today, if only you· would accept Him as your Lord and Saviour and continue to live righteously. I sincerely plead with you to be wise.
God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan 2021: Day 1 Quotes, Images, Wishes, Prayers / Keep Your Mind Off! It Is The Will Of God. / Love And Trust April 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.