Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) (38723 Views)

Don Jazzy: I Was Once Married To Michelle Jackson, Divorced After 2 Years / Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
It's an interview, people! Stop asking if all is well with him.

Ebuka invited him to a "tell it all" interview. Ebuka was the one asking those questions, and the goal of the interview is to bare it all... to hold nothing back.

6 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by BlessedNuel: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
Seems Don jazzy don change Church
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
00o00:
[img]Base on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I actuallyhave nothing to say
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by OmoAkin85: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
wetin dey do dis bross
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by MickzyDonald: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
with all this restitution,i hope big man ain't seeing the future of kicking the bucket, but aside from that, i love the spirit he used in apologizing,you are still one of the kings man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by HarunaWest(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
BenAndrew:
What’s up with don jazzy lately? This dude is just opening up to so many things though.
Didn't you read did he did a tell it all interview?
And they are revealing the interview bits by bits....

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Hezmatosky: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na una give these nuisance chance naw. People like wiz, davido and co
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Is it regretting season for Don Jazzy?

Even the rich get depressed o. Someone close to him should check if he's okay
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by ozoebuka1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Don Jazzy is just trying to be relevant but Nothing for him jare. Egbon go and sit down one place jooor
don jazzy wanting to be relevant? You are an embarrassment.

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Danny50: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
I certainly believe don wonna retire.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by XavierD(f): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Don Jazzy

Season 2

Two days was Epic season 1 lol
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by NrwCrown0217(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lesson
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Cleanworld(f): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Franckelv230:
Don baba J is loosing it. Every don't seem alright. I mean, what it with all this cho cho cho?

It's online the Big Daddy we thought we know.

I just hope he's okay because it seems is on the level of rectification grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by JohnSin97: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Don baba J is a real G.... industry titan. He acted with maturity.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Antoeni(m): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
Don Jazzy bought and paid Cash for the Award that year, lil Kesh deserved it
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by witworth(m): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Don Jazzy is just trying to be relevant but Nothing for him jare. Egbon go and sit down one place jooor
he is more relevant than your whole family, he is a big rich and famous person, you just talked not because you had something reasonable to say but because you just felt you needed to say something.
Senselessness

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by femi4: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Franckelv230:
Don baba J is loosing it. Every don't seem alright. I mean, what it with all this cho cho cho?

Olodo, It was an exclusive interview dissected in bits by hungry bloggers

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Franckelv230: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
femi4:
Olodo, It was an exclusive interview dissected in bits by hungry bloggers

And you had to call me name without signifying play mode?

Guy be yourself o.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Duplexxx: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Na people dey teach people how to be wicked
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
I get don jazzy point, Olamide behaved like a tout, a school drop out. his outburst was disrespectful to the organizers of the show.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by BenAndrew: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
I see.
HarunaWest:

Didn't you read did he did a tell it all interview?
And they are revealing the interview bits by bits....
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Sniper04(m): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
witworth:
he is more relevant than your whole family, he is a big rich and famous person, you just talked not because you had something reasonable to say but because you just felt you needed to say something.
Senselessness
Why will you say such man?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Charlie2020(f): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hope no be say DJ wan kpai, with all these later days confessions and revelations.
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Abascoh: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Franckelv230:

He said it all in one interview on Ebuka's show. Ebuka is just releasing it in batches to make maximum money from it.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coronavirus84:

relevant over what? all these news about Don Jazzy flying everywhere are from one single interview with ebuka ,bloggers are making every Statment news

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Abascoh: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
Coronavirus84:
You are a fool, go and pray that one person in your generation will ever be as relevant as he is.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by Coronavirus84: 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abascoh:

You are a fool, go and pray that one person in your generation will ever be as relevant as he is.
Your father is a fool
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by omoyeni37: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Egbon olamide, if you know you want the car, you can come and carry it...... ;DEgbon olamide, if you know you want the car, you can come and carry it......
Re: Don Jazzy: I Regret Fighting Olamide At The Headies 2015 (Video) by meobizy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
The thing trended here for less than a week. Most Nairalanders have forgotten about it. A lot deactivated long since then and are living regular lives now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / Davido & Chioma Join Their Family a Christmas Vacation In Carpe Verde / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.