Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (79304 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nonireel(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2021
it seems the major criteria are the years of experience (0 - 2) and age limit (though not stated in the advert).

these criteria probably supercede class of degree and additional qualifications such as masters.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 5:43pm On May 11, 2021
ennyj01:

Only them knows the criteria that was used in sending out today's mail.

Let's all be calm and see how things unfolds
As long as they are yet to start test, everything is still under control. You can only know the process is over when people start getting test invite.

About the age criteria, I will say you are wrong because I know someone older than me that got the mail. I also know someone that we are both of same age that got the mail and I did not get, in fact we are good friends.

And these people I made reference to above, none of them had masters, none of them had first class but they all had 2.1.

So let's just be calm. Speculations won't help at the moment.

Then why will they send mail, asking for waec grade and nysc date, nobody filled this info at the beginning of the process at gr8tjobsng. That's why am wondering.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by OluwaIjay(f): 5:47pm On May 11, 2021
This age limit y'all been saying, what do you think is the limit ?
Then experience, I have morethan required n no email yet. So I don't think all these was used as their major criteria.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2021
Lee123:

Then why will they send mail, asking for waec grade and nysc date, nobody filled this info at the beginning of the process at gr8tjobsng. That's why am wondering.

Reason I said only them knows the criteria used for this mail.

So instead of assuming, let's just watch and see how things unfold
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Oyelayor: 5:52pm On May 11, 2021
nonireel:
it seems the major criteria are the years of experience (0 - 2) and age limit (though not stated in the advert).

these criteria probably supercede class of degree and additional qualifications such as masters.

LMAO. I have a year experience and I'm 24 years old yet I didn't get the mail

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Pweetyhephz: 6:06pm On May 11, 2021
Did the people who got the mail get it at the same time?
If they can do the favour of telling us the time their individual mail dropped in their inbox/spam, it might still boost morale for the rest of us���
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by YinkusGurl: 6:26pm On May 11, 2021
https:///KdMFTePBZjZCLN0pgAEhs0
Easy2K:

Pls what's the whatsapp group link?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by YinkusGurl: 6:27pm On May 11, 2021

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by nonireel(m): 6:41pm On May 11, 2021
OluwaIjay:
This age limit y'all been saying, what do you think is the limit ?
Then experience, I have morethan required n no email yet. So I don't think all these was used as their major criteria.

you may disagree, but you can't be sure. they may have used those as part of their criteria.

you can only assume. you can't tell exactly what criteria they're using.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Fihto: 8:29pm On May 11, 2021
Those that got the mail may be as a result of those informations missing on their CV's. Probably their qualifications were okay but NYSC conclusion year was missing on their CV. So no need to panic!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by YinkusGurl: 8:31pm On May 11, 2021
Another angle, it is well!
Fihto:
Those that got the mail may be as a result of those informations missing on their CV's. Probably their qualifications were okay but NYSC conclusion year was missing in their CV. So no need to panic!
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by YinkusGurl: 8:31pm On May 11, 2021
Another angle, it is well![color=#990000][/color]
Fihto:
Those that got the mail may be as a result of those informations missing on their CV's. Probably their qualifications were okay but NYSC conclusion year was missing in their CV. So no need to panic!
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 8:36am On May 12, 2021
ennyj01:

Only them knows the criteria that was used in sending out today's mail.

Let's all be calm and see how things unfolds
As long as they are yet to start test, everything is still under control. You can only know the process is over when people start getting test invite.

About the age criteria, I will say you are wrong because I know someone older than me that got the mail. I also know someone that we are both of same age that got the mail and I did not get, in fact we are good friends.

And these people I made reference to above, none of them had masters, none of them had first class but they all had 2.1.

So let's just be calm. Speculations won't help at the moment.

I just confirmed from both of them that got the mail yesterday. They never got a call throughout the process, it was just mail they were receiving.

That is when we were being called last week and two weeks ago, they never got the call.

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 8:39am On May 12, 2021
ennyj01:

I just confirmed from both of them that got the mail yesterday. They never got a call throughout the process, it was just mail they were receiving.

That is when we were being called last week and two weeks ago, they never got the call.
I actually never got the call as well so folks should really calm down. Just look at how they’ve given up hope and assumed there was something special about the mail. As long as you’ve not received a regret mail, you are still in the race!!!

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 9:21am On May 12, 2021
TeddBundy:

I actually never got the call as well so folks should really calm down. Just look at how they’ve given up hope and assumed there was something special about the mail. As long as you’ve not received a regret mail, you are still in the race!!!

You are right bro.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by YinkusGurl: 9:52am On May 12, 2021
Do Nigeria breweries send regret mail? Cos some company ghost applicant you won't even hear from them

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lee123: 11:41am On May 12, 2021
YinkusGurl:
Do Nigeria breweries send regret mail? Cos some company ghost applicant you won't even hear from them

They do as much as possible.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by princenonye: 4:02pm On May 12, 2021
Pls I just submitted my google forms now.
Mgt Finance!!! Am still in the race fully expectant of the next mail...
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 12, 2021
princenonye:
Yes, you are bro. You're at the front of the race grin

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Henrylloydz: 5:06pm On May 12, 2021
princenonye:

U mean the form for asking for WAEC and NYSC?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Samueladebayo: 5:55pm On May 12, 2021
princenonye:

Next time, you submit on time.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by princenonye: 9:38pm On May 12, 2021
Henrylloydz:

U mean the form for asking for WAEC and NYSC?
No
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by princenonye: 9:40pm On May 12, 2021
Samueladebayo:

Next time, you submit on time.
Ok. I believe I will be called and scale through to the next phase. Amen!!

7 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Cent91: 11:19pm On May 17, 2021
It is NOT over.

Let's look alive guys.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by depacifier1: 6:58am On May 18, 2021
Cent91:
It is NOT over.

Let's look alive guys.

smiley
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Henrylloydz: 10:01am On May 18, 2021
Cent91:
It is NOT over.

Let's look alive guys.

Is this a talk of faith or you knw something?....lol...which?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Mashimelo48755: 11:48am On May 18, 2021
Any update regarding this NBC recruitment. Have they give anyone offer letter?

Please let's hear from those that received the latest email
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jacobnel(m): 11:50am On May 18, 2021
Have they started calling applicants for Test and interview?

Fihto:
Those that got the mail may be as a result of those informations missing on their CV's. Probably their qualifications were okay but NYSC conclusion year was missing on their CV. So no need to panic!
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by emmymicell: 2:40pm On May 18, 2021
Any update on this guys
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lawsonking: 3:17pm On May 18, 2021
Any update on the recruitment?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Shally55: 3:44pm On May 18, 2021
Please, was the second mail sent to all applicants?

I received only the first mail.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 18, 2021
Hi I got a mail for test holding on the 22nd, I am surprise people ain't talking.

Anyone that got the WAEC and NYSC update mail got the mail for test.

Please don't ask me for proof. I won't lie to you guys. I did not want to talk earlier, I just felt it will be a nice thing to do because people are waiting so this is a good way to calm nerves.

N.B: It might be in batches, I don't know.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (32) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.