Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (79099 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:57am On Feb 04, 2022
ennyj01:
Hi guys, good morning
I hope we are all fine

A new advert is out. And it closes on the 27th of this month I think.

I will be posting the link below for all

PLS HOW IS THE 7 MINUTES TEST? WHAT SORT OF TEST WOULD IT BE
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by DenreleDave(m): 9:58am On Feb 04, 2022
any info yet concerning the 7 mins test
Olufunxy:
Kindly add me on whatsapp if you have relevant information about the u min test. Thanks 09033231190
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ykay11: 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
We were supposed to get a mail today to share guidelines and stuff, who has gotten it?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Omuka: 4:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
ykay11:
We were supposed to get a mail today to share guidelines and stuff, who has gotten it?
I don't think anyone has gotten.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 2:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Test link has been sent.....

U all should check ur mail
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by GoldenDee: 8:08am On Feb 05, 2022
For recently conducted tests questions and answers on numerical reasoning, verbal reasoning, abstract reasoning

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Tobeice(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2022
From my research the 7 minutes assessment simply indicates Speed test.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Ekoghenone: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2022
Tobeice:

Speed test on what type of questions
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by CAPITALBEE: 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tobeice:

Thanks for the tips.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by KulHeadedHuman: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
What kind of questions pls. Has anyone taken the test?
Tobeice:
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by GAIUSIUM: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
What kind of questions pls. Has anyone taken the test?
You just have to be fast, my advice skip anything calculations first.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Omuka: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
GAIUSIUM:

even if you skip calculation self, you may not have time to come back for it. Just select your answer.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Modepo2(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Any update yet
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ykay11: 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
People that have done, congratulations and all the best with the result.

Kindly furnish us with information on what to expect, 7 minutes is really short to know what to prepare for
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Tobeice(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Na wa ooo, it seems that it's about 100million people that applied for the Job. Hmm....it's alright
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by KulHeadedHuman: 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ok thanks
GAIUSIUM:

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
I just finished mine...

Used 5min 33sec to finish mine....
Its really a cool and nice question....

But las las we still hope on God..

Pls take ur time as the questions are repeated... Meaning most question like for example no 3 7 9 16 19 has d same table and different option... Dont read the instructions on top of the table just read the question below the table and answer....

Ur time is at the top right of ur screen reading
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Brigpsy: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrisonjeff:
I just finished mine...

Used 5min 33sec to finish mine....
Its really a cool and nice question....

But las las we still hope on God..

Pls take ur time as the questions are repeated... Meaning most question like for example no 3 7 9 16 19 has d same table and different option... Dont read the instructions on top of the table just read the question below the table and answer....

Ur time is at the top right of ur screen reading

Thanks for the update. But are the questions aptitude like of questions?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Brigpsy:

Thanks for the update. But are the questions aptitude like of questions?

There is nothing like work related questions or personal questions

Just simple maths like simple interest (profit and loss) then percentages... And then tables to pick the correct details....

There was a letter same letter for like 3 questions but different question..
One will ask of the correct email in the letter and question is the last 4 numbers of a telephone number in the email and so on sha

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ykay11: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrisonjeff:

Just simple maths like simple interest (profit and loss) then percentages... And then tables to pick the correct details....

One will ask of the correct email in the letter and question is the last 4 numbers of a telephone number in the email and so on sha

Was it proctored and is calculator allowed?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
ykay11:

Was it proctored and is calculator allowed?
U can use calculator but not on the same Device u are using fir the exam.... but i think the questions are too simple for calculator...
Its simple math like a question says if 6men do something for 10day how many days will it take 4men...

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Brigpsy: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
jerrisonjeff:

Thank you for the update. Just one last question, how many questions were asked in total? Or is it based on how many you can answer withing 7 mins
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Tobeice(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jerrisonjeff, thanks bro. Simple interest, direct and inverse proportion. Daily arithmetics.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by jerrisonjeff(m): 7:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Brigpsy:

Thank you for the update. Just one last question, how many questions were asked in total? Or is it based on how many you can answer withing 7 mins
Just 20 questions

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Tobeice(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2022
The truth is that, the test is okay but the time is so small. Did mine now
It was too fast. Men, they actually know what they want to do by settings up such test for Speed test

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by CAPITALBEE: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2022
Has anyone gotten any mail yet from workforce concerning the test?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Festold: 7:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
CAPITALBEE:
Has anyone gotten any mail yet from workforce concerning the test?

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
https:///I0aLstP4pLw4VLycNhE8Ip

Quote the tweet to get the full link.

NB 2022 thread.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by NapoleonHill: 3:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
No one got in from this thread last year? Na so the thing mad reach?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Scam alert: Quest International Company In Port Harcourt / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.