Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread (79282 Views)

Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2023 / 2022 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
Centlivia:
I don't remember but I think I put a Lagos address in my application (I don't stay in Lag but I use someone's address for my applications)
Fair enough . See you at the Finance directors chat session grin
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
@Teddbundy any update ?!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
SBM33:
@Teddbundy any update ?!
I should be asking you people that have gotten mail before cheesy
No update from my end yet
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
TeddBundy:

I should be asking you people that have gotten mail before cheesy
No update from my end yet
Nothing yet .Than what we received last week Friday
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
@Teddbundy another email don show ooo
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2021
SBM33:
Omo!!! Still waiting on mine
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Gafrik: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
SBM33:

Wetin b the content of this new mail abeg
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2021
TeddBundy:

Omo!!! Still waiting on mine
Bro . I have to be honest copied to the email sent was a list of 9 candidates emails which included my own . So my brother I will say keep hope alive but I feel it’s only 9 they picked .
But I may be wrong .
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
Gafrik:

Wetin b the content of this new mail abeg

This is the content of the mail

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2021
SBM33:

Bro . I have to be honest copied to the email sent was a list of 9 candidates emails which included my own . So my brother I will say keep hope alive but I feel it’s only 9 they picked .
But I may be wrong .
It’s okay
Just got another juicier offer
Congrats guys cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by ennyj01(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2021
I guess this is the end of the recruitment process.

I want to say a big congrats to those who got into SUPPLY CHAIN and those who got into the FINANCE sector.

4 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by michaelismenten: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2021
TeddBundy:

It’s okay
Just got another juicier offer
Congrats guys cheesy

Big congratulations

You didn't get the regret mail, it might signify that the recruitment might be in batches.
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Gafrik: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2021
Congrats to all those selected, you all deserved it. I'm proud of everyone here and I know that there's always a place for everyone somewhere. With the qualifications that enabled us apply for these roles, there's no one here who won't find a good place somewhere and soon. Cheers friends!

5 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by CaptGroin(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2021
Our Client, a Printing and Publishing firm is urgently in need of Sales Agents

Requirements:
- Candidates MUST reside in Ibadan
- Must be presentable
- Must be able to make sales

Interested applicants should send CV to thephillipsprint@gmail.com
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nairamotive: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2021
I got a regret mail yesterday.

But lemme share my testimony.

I'm a First Class Biochemistry graduate.
I applied for the supply chain role without Master's cos I have non.

I also applied for one one other role outside my state of residence in a British coy

I was invited for interview.
I took the risk travelled a long distance to attend the interview.

Just 4 days after, they sent me an offer straight up without any delay.

On relocating, I was given a decent accomodation with all necessary things in it for free.

It can only be God.
It's not just by my qualifications and experience

Guess what , the package is over X2 of what NBPLC has to offer for the role I applied for.
Even with their Master's requirement for a recruitment that going to 4 months now.

When God shows up, things work without any delay.

Thanks

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 10:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Nairamotive:
I got a regret mail yesterday.

But lemme share my testimony.

I'm a First Class Biochemistry graduate.
I applied for the supply chain role without Master's cos I have non.

I also applied for one one other role outside my state of residence in a British coy

I was invited for interview.
I took the risk travelled a long distance to attend the interview.

Just 4 days after, they sent me an offer straight up without any delay.

On relocating, I was given a decent accomodation with all necessary things in it for free.

It can only be God.
It's not just by my qualifications and experience

Guess what , the package is over X2 of what NBPLC has to offer for the role I applied for.
Even with their Master's requirement for a recruitment that going to 4 months now.

When God shows up, things work without any delay.

Thanks
I have a similar testimony bro

Got to the final stage of NBPlc

I also previously interviewed in a prestigious British multinational

The offer is also double whatever NBPlc would offer with lots of lovely perks

I recently received an offer from the multinational which I accepted

Haven’t heard from the breweries although at this point I know it’s a regret mail as they’ve selected their preferred candidates

Bottom line is, what’s yours is yours and would never elude you

If you don’t get it, it was never actually yours in the first place

13 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Oluwadaara: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
Congrat to you guys oooo
Please can you always send in any information/vacancies that can help we that we are still looking up to God

2 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by emmymicell: 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2021
Finally got a regret mail but all is well. We keep pushing. For those that shared their testimony here,plz what is the name of the British company that gave you guys offer so that we that are searching can always browes through to check on any possible update from them
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nairamotive: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
emmymicell:
Finally got a regret mail but all is well. We keep pushing. For those that shared their testimony here,plz what is the name of the British company that gave you guys offer so that we that are searching can always browes through to check on any possible update from them

Mine is Fcdo.
It's a department in the British Government

Google 'Fco local post' to check for available jobs

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gafrik:
Wow. Interesting update.
The chat is more like a pre-welcome to NBplc chat. That's what I heard from a fellow in the 2015 batch back then. Offers are presented in the chat and the rest should you accept is congratulations. We need more of these update. Mae no body stingy with info abeg.

Omo this one wey you hear .. No be true oooo. Guuuyyyy Wetin we meet na another level of OMG . See omo NBplc shock man .. I dey lost of words
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
SBM33:

Omo this one wey you hear .. No be true oooo. Guuuyyyy Wetin we meet na another level of OMG . See omo NBplc shock man .. I dey lost of words
Wow what happened??
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
TeddBundy:

Wow what happened??
Brooo na another interview oo. Apart from that they drop am on us say no be all go get am . They are only looking for 3!!!. 3 oooooooo. My guuy it be like say them pour cold water for my body . Me wey don think say na just to chat and see offer letter . NBplc carry man handicap
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
SBM33:

Brooo na another interview oo. Apart from that they drop am on us say no be all go get am . They are only looking for 3!!!. 3 oooooooo. My guuy it be like say them pour cold water for my body . Me wey don think say na just to chat and see offer letter . NBplc carry man handicap
Omo!! Just hang in there dude. So there’s another interview?
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Lamasta(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
SBM33:

Carry on na 2 people remain plus you to make the 3 needed....We wish you success in the end bro cool

8 Likes

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lamasta:

Carry on na 2 people remain plus you to make the 3 needed....We wish you success in the end bro cool
Thanks bro..

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
TeddBundy:

Omo!! Just hang in there dude. So there’s another interview?
No the chat with finance director which we did today is the last interview (Final interview) .
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by TeddBundy: 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
SBM33:
No the chat with finance director which we did today is the last interview (Final interview) .
Oh okay
Don’t worry just hang in there
You’ve got this
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by Nazareth10: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congratulations to everyone!

1 Like

Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
HAPPY MONTH PEOPLE!!!!!
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by LaExpert: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2021
SBM33:
HAPPY MONTH PEOPLE!!!!!

Hello, I sent you a message.
Kindly reach out
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2021
LaExpert:

Hello, I sent you a message.
Kindly reach out
I have reached out check your mail .
Re: 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread by SBM33: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2021
After a long recruitment process and reaching the final stage
. I was finally sent a regret email . Got to the final stage but didn’t make all the way . Well this is destiny and we move . Painful but what can you do .

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015 / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.