Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police (21891 Views)

Anambra Man Forgets Way To His Hometown After Spending 24 Years In Imo Prison / Imo Prison Escapee Stabs Pregnant Woman To Death / Oyo Prison Break: Amotekun Recaptures Escapee Initially Remanded For Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Edusouls(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a complete lunatic, of course eventually he would fail just like the others, am an Igbo man, but that man is full of wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by KnightsTemplar(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
They are always on top of every situation, clowns.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by AuroraB(f): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
Please be. They should be brought to book and the escaped prisoners returned to where they belong cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by franchize24(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
You are always on top of every situation
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Digriz(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Go home Christ has risen grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by youngeagle(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Go home Jesus has risen got me rolling on the floor.. Hahaha

9 Likes

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by lordswill03: 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Oh how I hate this statement everytime
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by jrjfjfj: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
My advice for South Western governors should stop any migration of igbos from the east to Yorubaland for now ,it is for our own good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
I Hope nobody was hurt in the process .. This is bad o
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by tribalistseun: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
omojesu202:
Police case na sorry. with all that happened during endsars, those people are back on the road every morning close to shoprite collecting their usual fifty fifty naira.
I didn't see them this morning and I knew that the prison break news na confirm.
though it's a sad situation, but make police face their job and they'll be able to arrest this kind occurrences.

When you are writing, try to be specific. Which ShopRite the one in Ibadan?
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=Amotolongbo post=100507229][/quote] Leave them with the mumu diatribe..
No bi only 'On Top' na Over the Moon' dem for talk nau...
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by BlessedNuel: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lwkmd.... na under the case una being wan dey ?

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Emmastan291: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nigeria Police are always on top the situation after events.

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Anyiamaka: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
bobowaja:
On top or under? Let's be cleared.

The police force have proven so far not to be able to protect itself not to talk of protecting citizens. If a whole police headquarters can be rubbished by ragtag militants, then this should call for serious concerns.

The only thing police are good at is protecting herdsmen and their leaders while inviting people protecting their lands.

Restructure police!

On top or under you asked?
Police is not even beside this matter self
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by bossvitality(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
go home jesus has risen. .lol

5 Likes

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Electrochemistry(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I pity the innocent guys that will be arrested for allegedly committing the crime
A beg no kill person with laughter!
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who knows whether the 1500 criminals are currently robbing, Kidnapping, raping. The consolation imo people have received and will receive is that the police is on top of the situation
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by WATCHMANX: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is a foreign agent sponsored mainly by the satanic/Talmudic Jews.-These are the same sponsors of Islamic state, boko haram and many terrorists groups!
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Jimmyubah2: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Okay o. So na d matter una dey settle since?

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by onuman: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
WNRblog:

https://igberetvnews.com/1386784/imo-prison-break-top-situation-police/

“Go home, Jesus Christ has risen..”

TAQQIYA IS A DECEPTIVE TOOL OF JIHADISTS.
They wouldn’t say Allahu Akbar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by scally11: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
youngeagle:
Go home Jesus has risen got me rolling on the floor.. Hahaha
walahi I weak seriously. I choke self

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Elonmuskfan: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I pity the innocent guys that will be arrested for allegedly committing the crime
grin
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Fooolishbuharri: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
bobowaja:

The police force have proven so far not to be able to protect itself not to talk of protecting citizens. If a whole police headquarters can be rubbished by ragtag militants, then this should call for serious concerns.

The only thing police are good at is protecting herdsmen and their leaders while inviting people protecting their lands.

Restructure police!

They are actually better at indiscriminate arrests of young men for ransom
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Sirco: 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
It is begining of the game.... :DIt is begining of the game....

1 Like

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by pickatyou1: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
You guys are always on top of the situation. That's how we got here.
Useless

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Ezmans: 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
bobowaja:

Restructure police!
they sang a solidarity songs for 30 minutes in front of goverment house & the attack lasted from 1 am - 3am, nigerians see what we have as security

12 Likes

Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Meetleader: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
This country is becoming increasingly tense. Tension everywhere.
Re: Imo Prison Break: We're On Top Of The Situation - Police by Totilopussylick(m): 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Story for the gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 People Arrested With 48 Bags Of Drugs In Lagos(photos) / Security Operatives Bust Two Illegal Centres In Kaduna, Rescue Chained Victims / Sahara's NDLEA Interception Of $2.1m In Abuja (demystifying The Facts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.