Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him (71333 Views)

Zubby Michael Shuts Down Shoprite Onitsha As He Visits Ingoliment Gold (video) / Zubby Michael Clears Road And Sprays Money As Davido He Arrives Asaba / Zubby Michael's Mother Dances To Traditional Music As Zubby Cheers Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by iamyemiakins(m): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Who be that wey look like Shekau sef

4 Likes

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by astute28: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
That's zubby of a guy
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by leseyeb581: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Good
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by orohbiro(f): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Millimann:
That's his man. I heard they are of the same family.

If you know, you know.
everybody na cultists for ur mind just because of brain wash stories zubby no get mind to join cult

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Rahkman: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Fake
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by popesco123: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
I brought her to UK on fiancé visa and now she is opting to return back to nigeria even after she has been granted residence status in the UK, Can I force her not to return to nigeria or should I allow her go back. I explained to her husband and wife are meant to live together. Please I need your advice in this forum
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by RPG2020(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
freeminded:
Na so he suppose be
Like for davido share for wizkid

Niggarr please don't start �
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by leicestercamper: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beautiful city of Onitsha. Anambra amaka
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Bmaster(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Me too I was there live yesterday at onitsha ShopRite

1 Like

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Charmingrascal(m): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stop doing cray fish Waka for East, that side dey hot at the moment.

David get sense, we love you no use your hand kill yourself.

The police that are guarding him are enemies of "unknown gunmen" in the East, if they are attacked he could be caught in the cross fire.

David use ur head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Abdulmumin412(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
Is like Shekau is also in attendance, that guy in one of the pics is like him.
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by kingthreat(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
everybody na cultists for ur mind just because of brain wash stories zubby no get mind to join cult

Zubby that flashes his own everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by royal231(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
If Esn show face there and anything happens to those soilders or police sef
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by alizma: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
This zubby can behave like mumu sometimes enh, low self esteem at is peak
Low life mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Augla1: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
This zubby can behave like mumu sometimes enh, low self esteem at is peak
We know it when we see those subtle crushes. but just because they're taught not to be the ones to first express, they tend to guise it in opposite shade

1 Like

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by AmazingELixir: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
lipsrsealed

I guess ESN is providing the security there...since ipobian don't want the police in their online country
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Isobug: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abdelux223:
upon the crocodile voice grin grin grin mumu and wasted generations
If you hate davido voice I wonder whose voice you will like. I don't talk of music message here, I mean just voice. If you mean the his type of songs, that would be a different issue
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Masterkernel1: 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Abdelux223:
upon the crocodile voice grin grin grin mumu and wasted generations

If you're half the man he's, you won't be typing about him on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
OBO
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by colestephan86: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
wale377:
Davido had his concert in onitsha titled Davido live in concert Easter edition.

Davido literally caused traffic on the streets on onitsha, fans where all over the place.

In the video, you can see zubby micheal clearing the road for davido and his convoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-aufubxghQ
How many artists has gone to the North like this, it tells a lot about the north.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Akfrenzy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin which of the ONITSHA did he shut down Pls, the one I dey inside Abi the one in Afikpo? bcuz that place was normal as wen other artists visit

1 Like

Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by anselm791(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Onitsha
Wiz can't even try. lol
It's my petty day today, who dey breathe
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
popesco123:
I brought her to UK on fiancé visa and now she is opting to return back to nigeria even after she has been granted residence status in the UK, Can I force her not to return to nigeria or should I allow her go back. I explained to her husband and wife are meant to live together. Please I need your advice in this forum

She's missing the lamba back home. Cut your losses and japa from the Omote.
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by Akfrenzy(m): 1:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

I guess ESN is providing the security there...since ipobian don't want the police in their online country
unfortunately we gave the best security and hospitality but my question is can he walk around like that in the NORTH? grin
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

unfortunately we gave the best security and hospitality but my question is can he walk around like that in the NORTH?
Re: Davido Shuts Down The Street Of Onitsha, As Zubby Michael Clears Road For Him by lekki1444: 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
the energy and folly of youth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Blasts Wizkid’s Fans Who Said His Mother Was Used For Rituals / Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Mathews Sexual Affair Revealed (Photos) / Lady In Peruzzi's Leaked Bedroom Video Shows Up On Instagram (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.