Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Be Careful Before You Buy From Any Classified Website In Nigeria - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Be Careful Before You Buy From Any Classified Website In Nigeria (224 Views)

Indian Hemp Found In A Fairly Used Car I Bought, Please Let's All Be Careful. / ♻️ Get To Know The Car Accident History Before You Buy♻️ +234-8060365068 ♻️♻️ / Would You Buy This "Okada" For N340million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful Before You Buy From Any Classified Website In Nigeria by cobsol(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
There are loads of classified websites and portals springing up where are there in Nigeria. Some of these sites are already a house hold name whilst some are coming up.

Major names like:
1. Www.
2. Www.Olist.ng
3.www.problemfix.org

Hence there have been major issues with classified website in Nigeria, issues such as:

1. Managing fraudulent listers

2. Identifying Ads and products that are no longer available.

3. Identifying fake prize competition creation

And many more,

As a consultant in classified ad marketing, I highly advise you stick to one platform that is secured of all above mentioned classified issues.

I will recommend you go with the up rising www.problemfix.org classified shop, I see them as one of the best classified and E-commerce shop in Nigeria.

Here is my reason for saying that:

Why problemfix platform?

1. It has classified section where you can buy direct from seller and even sale your own product free of charge.

2. It has tending product and you have the option to either buy direct from China at China prize or from the U.S, product will shipped to you directly.

3. It's have product review section where you can see live reviews of every trending product or you can ask us to review any product of your choice.

4. Its a fraud free platform: we take our time to vet every vendor in Problemfix shop, we verify vendors through and through.

5. We have a section where you can buy fresh creative works you can't find in Amazon or in any other store in the world.

Www.problemfix.org

Sell or buy your next product on problemfix shop and win a trip to Dubai.
Www.problemfix.org

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Nigeria Corolla Le 2005 Model With Duty Going For #1.850 M / Come In Here And Pick Up This Tokunbo 2008 Nissan Rogue / Why You Shouldn't Buy Used Engine Or Used Cars With Big Miles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.