Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,811 members, 7,824,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo (16463 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap 9 Travellers In Cross River State (Pics, Video) / Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Amotekun Arrests Truckload Of Herdsmen Going To Ibarapa, Recovers 25 Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by richmond500: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
nice, ESN needs to change its ways

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Splendor4(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
issoright
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by elmessiahs(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
amotekun, ospac, ESN, etc are more effective than the jaundiced police who are so afraid instead collaborates with perpetrators of crimes
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Factshunter: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Abeg let Ondo State Amotekun help us protect Benin Ore road because 1500 Ipobians criminals are on the loose and their target is to come and constitute nuisance in Yoruba land

Good one. We must be in alert.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Tranquillity360: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
shadowwriter:

Noone is absorbing Buhari of his maladious-pardons of 'repented' Boko boys but is what Nnamdi Kanu doing and saying ok?
Yes.

What he is doing is fighting for freedom of his people.

What he said simply mean,what is good for Ebuka is good for Musa,what is good for musa is also good for Olamide.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by onuman: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Police begin manhunt as kidnappers abduct Ekiti farmer
l3 army impostors, police officer arrested in Delta
By Dayo Johnson, Rotimi Ojomoyela, Festus Ahon & Ochuko Akuopha

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/04/amotekun-arrests-two-kidnappers-rescues-three-travellers-in-ondo/

2023 presidential election blackmail against Igbo by Yaribawa media is taking high speed.

Before long, the Yaribawa journals shall paint Igbos to be the Boko Haram in the north.

1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Jayrow08: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Amotekun to the world
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by onuman: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

By my assessment Amotekun hasn't lived up to expectations considering the hype that heralded its creation.

Amotekun is hype.
In a country where regions or states establish militia to guard and protect the region or state against invasion forces from another region or state, such a country is broken but remains one only on paper.

Because of crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta, the Amotekun region of Nigeria can’t totally proclaim Oduduwa Republic. ShophistiWretched group.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by samsard(m): 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Because they have repented like boko haram members,abi na only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.
You think criminals have a tribe when they're committing crime? When angry criminals are released Buhari will be relatively safe in Aso Rock while the average Igbo man or those living in the Southeast will have to deal with deteriorating security situation.
The US government negotiated with the Taliban after decades of war, not because they like them but because they realized it was becoming a fruitless conflict.
Nobody I know likes the idea of releasing terrorists or criminals, but governments have had to explore that option when they realized the cost of conflict is more.
The Niger Delta militancy issue only abated after amnesty was granted to them. Sure, they had legitimate agitations but their activities weren't legitimate.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by ScamHunter: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Abeg let Ondo State Amotekun help us protect Benin Ore road because 1500 Ipobian criminals are on the loose and their target is to come and constitute nuisance in Yoruba land

You're such a diseased mind,,, did you call for help when criminals were released from Benin prison during EndSars? It takes a foolish Yoruba man to hate on Igbo. A really foolish one. Meanwhile, while at it, call for your borders to be broadened for more Fulani influx, after all, they're peaceful people that are one with Yoruba according to Tinubu.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by tit(f): 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
Why hide the name of the kidnappers? From name checkers association
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by onuman: 1:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
samsard:
You think criminals have a tribe when they're committing crime? When angry criminals are released Buhari will be relatively safe in Aso Rock while the average Igbo man or those living in the Southeast will have to deal with deteriorating security situation.
The US government negotiated with the Taliban after decades of war, not because they like them but because they realized it was becoming a fruitless conflict.
Nobody I know likes the idea of releasing terrorists or criminals, but governments have had to explore that option when they realized the cost of conflict is more.
The Niger Delta militancy issue only abated after amnesty was granted to them. Sure, they had legitimate agitations but their activities weren't legitimate.

But the Taliban now owns almost all of Afghanistan despite your so-called negotiations with the US government.

So shall Boko Haram eventually occupy Nigeria after your negotiations with Boko Haram.

Boko Haram and the Taliban have exact objectives: a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

TO HAVE A NIGERIA BEING GOVERNED WITH ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM, you must yield to IPOB demand for separation of the east from Nigeria. If the other Niger Delta states agree to follow you to a Nigeria governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, take them, no Igbo shall drag them and their crude oil with you. No country was created to remain one forever.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by ScamHunter: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
Amotekun should be at alert any bus coming from IMO state now should be stopped and passengers interrogated. 1500 criminals have been released by Esn,and their likely destination is south west region

While opening up for your friends, Fulani herdsmen. Yoruba and Fulani are one na

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by ignis: 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
Where are the pictures of the kidnappers.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by samsard(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2021
onuman:

But the Taliban now owns almost all of Afghanistan despite your so-called negotiations with the US government.

So shall Boko Haram eventually occupy Nigeria after your negotiations with Boko Haram.

Boko Haram and the Taliban have exact objectives: a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

TO HAVE A NIGERIA BEING GOVERNED WITH ISLAMIC SHARIA CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM, you must yield to IPOB demand for separation of the east from Nigeria. If the other Niger Delta states agree to follow you to a Nigeria governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, take them, no Igbo shall drag them and their crude oil with you. No country was created to remain one forever.
That's your problem, man. I hope you aren't just a keyboard warrior when the real conflict starts.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Tangiblehandwork: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
That's good
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by onuman: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
samsard:
That's your problem, man. I hope you aren't just a keyboard warrior when the real conflict starts.

You have started the conflict with your keyboard in TAQQIYA.

What war do you want to fight again to keep a most dysfunctional country of Nigeria one, after the 3 years civil war?

Did they teach you at school that a country without crude oil and gas deposits can’t survive?

What matters most in one’s country is how happy and contented one is with one’s country, not how big or rich one’s country is. Develop more sense. When your comrades in the 12 northern sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws, one BBC female Reporter told the then governor of Zamfara state, Sani Yerima, who brought sharia criminal justice system, that his sharia criminal laws are most likely to lead to break up of Nigeria. Your Boko Haram you negotiate with emerged shortly after Islamic Sharia criminal justice system was adopted in the north.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Duplexxx: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Let them die by hanging
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
Drabeey:
I'm sorry i have to say this... maybe because I'm more concerned about a saner society

If Amotekun now do the work of Police, we should question the political reasons for its establishment, even if it doesn't prove any valid argument

To secure the ruling class from the chaos loading? Trust me, next thing to happen in Nigeria won't be Military rule. While we can also ask if
Amotekun is just some power tussle and pawns in this political war that may or may not have good intentions of Nigerians Africans at large.

Spare me "North is this, not that" Do those weak, feeble, starving Northern kids deserve what they are looking like? Then if you suggest that, you may as well suggest Europeans and Americans should look at us same way... we deserve our leaders..

See, If Amotekun is the real deal... Then Amotekun lines Should be drawn and made effective not all these "wannabe works" they are doing around. BTW, Good Job!

Who's side are you on dick face
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Collins3985(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Hi guys.. happy Easter.

Trust we are all having a good time this festive period.

I really need assistance on the above subject.
At he moment I have an agency banking outlet (POS). However, I intend starting up a dispatch firm but I don’t have an idea of how it’s work.
So I will really appreciate if I get more information and assistant on that. Also am willing to pay but only if the idea(s) are reasonable. Thanks
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by kingsceedon(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
9ice grin
meanwhile ESN is busy releasing criminals

Hahahahaha Amotekun audio barking
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by kingsceedon(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
triple996:
9ice grin
meanwhile ESN is busy releasing criminals

Thank God say una brother wole soyinka don swear for una say if you guys compromise your useless uniforms Ogun go kill all of una, Because the man known say yorubas na traitors.

1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
Identity of the captured kidnappers pls. cool
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Because they have repented like boko haram members,abi na only hausafulanis and yoruba muslims know how to repent.
I tire ooo. Why are they crying more than the bereaved?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by GentleRay: 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
Mumu wey no get brain. Una never kill una sef reach then u guys will be consider for amnesty
Tranquillity360:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Hanz1: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Collins3985:
Hi guys.. happy Easter.

Trust we are all having a good time this festive period.

I really need assistance on the above subject.
At he moment I have an agency banking outlet (POS). However, I intend starting up a dispatch firm but I don’t have an idea of how it’s work.
So I will really appreciate if I get more information and assistant on that. Also am willing to pay but only if the idea(s) are reasonable. Thanks
Good...
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

By my assessment Amotekun hasn't lived up to expectations considering the hype that heralded its creation.
You have a very good point based on the hype but Amotekun is not even a year old and even just starting in some states e.g Ogun State, so it's better to start than not starting at all. Let's give them sometime,maybe they will get it right as time goes on.
Re: Amotekun Arrests Two Kidnappers, Rescues Three Travellers In Ondo by Kunlex101: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gbogbo wa LA amotekun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" / Oil Price Hits $90 Per Barrel For First Time Since 2014 / Those Who Don't Mean Yoruba Well Are Urging Osinbajo To Contest - Bayo Osiyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.