Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,601 members, 7,770,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" (16438 Views)

"Imo Can't Vote For Uzodinma" - Kelly Handsome, Clashes With APC Chieftains / Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Edo primary: APC writes IGP, PTF to seek clearance for Uzodinma, others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by HonNL: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
GOVERNOR HOPE UZODINMA CAN’T BLACKMAIL SENATOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA OUT OF APC.

- THE IMO GOVERNOR IS REAPING THE FRUIT OF APC, WHERE HE DID NOT SOW.

- HE BECAME GOVERNOR WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER OF APC.

- SENATOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA CAN’T LEAVE APC FOR HIM.

Governor Hope Uzodinma can not and will not blackmail Senator Rochas Okorocha out of the All Progressives Congress, APC. Governor Uzodinma was behind the fake story of Senator Rochas Okorocha leaving the APC for the PDP, last Monday.

He had come up with the fake story of Okorocha leaving APC, because the National Secretariat of the Party had set up a reconciliation Committee. And also because of Okorocha’s visit to the National Office of the Party, with men and women who had sacrificed all they had, to make APC the Party to beat in Imo. And with National Assembly members who have the mandate of the people.

Governor Uzodinma was never a member of APC. He joined APC after he had been announced governor by the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court had given Judgement that the Candidate of APC in the 2019 governorship election was Uche Nwosu. Showing that, Chief Uzodinma was a gatecrasher in APC.

Yet, he does not want to be humble about that. He wants those who labored and blackmailed over APC to leave the party for him. There would not have been APC in Imo today, if Okorocha didn’t take the political risk he took to make Imo APC.

Governor Uzodinma is reaping where he did not sow and one had expected him to be sober about that. But he has continued to use blackmail to see how the party could be abandoned for him. At what point did Chief Uzodinma join APC?

He had destroyed APC in Imo with his style of governance, which is anti-people. The economy of the State has been grounded. Every sector in Imo is in coma. He is using intimidation and threats to govern Imo people. He has demarketed APC in Imo.

Governor Uzodinma might be the one working to destroy APC before joining another party, because he is not doing anything to encourage the party and its members in the State.

Governor Uzodinma should leave Okorocha alone and face governance.

Sam Onwuemeodo
Special Adviser (Media) to the former Imo State Governor and Senator Representing Imo West Senatorial District, Senator Rochas Okorocha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
SW leaders are presently taking firm and proactive measures to get restructuring for their region....these ones in SE are busy playing cat and mouse games, like 2 women dragging one husband.

So vseless.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by PrinceOfLagos: 8:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
Kill yourselves fools

15 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by jlinkd78(m): 8:36pm On Jul 13, 2021
Fight getting out of hand
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by aylive02(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Both of them are bunch of motherfvckers

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
You reasons for saying that are best known to you

Sincerely, I know that you will gradually be chased away because the Fulani lords have found Uzodinma more hausa than you

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by letristian: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Forget all these party Cross carpeting

We need a better nation

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by dmbb: 8:38pm On Jul 13, 2021
Rochas you are a father to Imo people, work together with the Governor of your state for peace to reign
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by slawormiir: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by GABRIEL6036: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
How does that move the kontri grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Abalado(f): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
The original supreme Court governor is in trouble,,,,

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by ainas247: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by design110: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
cool
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
hmmm it's alright
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by RichDad1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 13, 2021
Igbos and disunity. It’s their thing.
Same way they failed to support Peter Obi’s candidacy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Revere27: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okoroacha and Supreme Court governor at loggerhead grin grin.

It is allowed wink.... Disunity is allowed in their party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Dreambeat: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Shut the hell up. You are worse than the Supreme Court governor
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Towersport(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Dry stuff

Get your premium 2 month SKILLSHARE account not for #6576 but for #1000 only!!
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by clockwisereport: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
This guy has not heard about a n'uma, a bia, Kwuru akwu.

O ga-eme gi voom n'anya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
The first shall become the last. A clear case of okorocha

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by onuman: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Both of you are a disaster to your state.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by victons(m): 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
O dikwa egwu.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by standout5: 8:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okay
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by chukwuibuipob: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by victons(m): 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
RichDad1:
Igbos and disunity. It’s their thing.
Same way they failed to support Peter Obi’s candidacy.
Rest

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Nuelito: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Na their palava e be...e no concern me

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by babyfaceafrica: 8:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
Your problem.. You are both the same.. Yahoo politician

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by oneble: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Whayo man
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by nzeobi(m): 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Okorocha all our properties you looted must be recovered and you will end of like jolly nyame soon.

As for hope his time is coming quicker than he imagined

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Okorocha: "I Can't Leave APC For Uzodinma. He Is A Gatecrasher To The Party" by bigdammyj: 8:42pm On Jul 13, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Says 1,026 Ukraine Marines Have Surrendered In Mariupol / Hoteliers Beg Aregbesola To Pay His Debts / Crowd At Ward Unit In Okumaga, Warri, Delta To Collect Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.