Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria (2437 Views)

Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison" / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu said that If boko haram members can repent,Prisoners in East can also repent.

No one deserves to be imprisoned in Nigeria when the corrupt officials are not in prison.

His words are going to cause prison breaks across Nigeria.

The people will start thinking that those in prison don't deserve to be there, they will realize that the prisons are not well guarded and can be broken into anytime.

Not only in the south east, across Nigeria.

These events will be hard to stop or control once it has begun and it usually leads to worse or more difficult things.

The government needs to negotiate before it's too late.
The government rehabilitates Boko Haram and gives them proper treatment, it seems you have to get violent to be heard.

Note: IPOB has not claimed responsibility on anything happening to military and policemen in the east, once they do, they become terrorists.

No one is saying anything, not even the politicians.
Their silence is deafening.

Something big is coming.

1 Like

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Chigboboss: 1:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nobody will negotiate with terrorists.

The only place that will be invaded by released criminals, kidnappers, rapists, murderers, ritual killers etc is Igboland because of ipob/ESN.

You will only end up destroying yourselves and our land if you think you can use violence and prison break to blackmail FG. Other Nigerians cannot be so foolish to not see the danger in releasing hardened convicted prisoners on their streets in trying to make a point.

Ndigbo let us use our brains and not cut our nose to spite our faces.

1 Like

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:
Nnamdi Kanu said that If boko haram members can repent,Prisoners in East can also repent.

No one deserves to be imprisoned in Nigeria when the corrupt officials are not in prison.

The people will start thinking that those in prison don't deserve to be there, they will realize that the prisons are not well guarded and can be broken into anytime.

These events will be hard to stop or control once it has begun and it usually leads to worse or more difficult things.

The government rehabilitates Boko Haram and gives them proper treatment, it seems you have to get violent to be heard.

Note: IPOB has not claimed responsibility on anything happening to military and policemen in the east, once they do, they become terrorists.

Something big is coming.

Yes, but in SE alone. Count SW out. grin

1 Like

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
Factshunter:

Yes, but in SE alone. Count SW out. grin

It's not true bro, have you ever heard of the domino effect?

Let me explain, people break into Lagos warehouse to take palliatives because it wasn't given as at when due, then all of a sudden all over Nigeria people starts breaking into warehouses.

Nigerians were attacked in SA then people starts attacking ShopRite in Lagos, then ibadan, then Oyo, then Osun, just like that.
Remember MTN offices?

Remember ENDSARS?
Remember Trump, when social media banned him, then all other social media started banning him

Once this prison break has happened, it's going to continue just like that, non stop, it's growing into something bigger, don't count south west out of anything that happens in Nigeria.

You need to be praying for peace. The government need to come to the table.

3 Likes

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Chigboboss:
Nobody will negotiate with terrorists.

The only place that will be invaded by released criminals, kidnappers, rapists, murderers, ritual killers etc is Igboland because of ipob/ESN.

You will only end up destroying yourselves and our land if you think you can use violence and prison break to blackmail FG. Other Nigerians cannot be so foolish to not see the danger in releasing hardened convicted prisoners on their streets in trying to make a point.

Ndigbo let us use our brains and not cut our nose to spite our faces.

We don't even know if it is IPOB, they haven't taken responsibility yet, a book by green said once you declare war, you are toast.
IPOB will keep playing the victim card till they get what they want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Let me explain, people break into Lagos warehouse to take palliatives because it wasn't given as at when due, then all of a sudden all over Nigeria people starts breaking into warehouses.

Nigerians were attacked in SA then people starts attacking ShopRite in Lagos, then ibadan, then Oyo, then Osun, just like that.
Remember MTN offices?

Remember ENDSARS?
Remember Trump, when social media banned him, then all other social media started banning him

Once this prison break has happened, it's going to continue just like that, non stop, it's growing into something bigger, don't count south west out of anything that happens in Nigeria.

Forget theory abeg.

To your tent Oh Istrael. Focus on your region and SE that prison break is become the order of the day.

I say, God bless SW. cool

3 Likes

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Factshunter:

Forget theory abeg.

To your tent Oh Istrael. Focus on your region and SE that prison break is become the order of the day.

I thought you were enlightened when I saw your monicker, I was mistaken. Sorry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by urbobo20(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
brother u have point if they can succed in the south east,other zones are going to take over . but these uniform men must be talk to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Rodwave: 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

You are discussing with a fundamentalist, a yoruba mozlem terrorist miscreant for that matter ? Guy you get mind oh. They will soon behead if you are not careful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by MickzyDonald: 1:50pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
IPOB will come out to deny responsibility, once they do that, the media has nothing on them anymore.

The story ends there.
Watch out for the media, looking for news to report or to make money from.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by capatainrambo: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
Factshunter:

Forget theory abeg.

the freed prisoners can literally go anywhere.

Logic dictates they re going to run as far as possible .

Just saying sha

1 Like

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by IgweOfNnewi: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Across Igbo land
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by MansoryMX(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Remember MTN offices?

Remember ENDSARS?

Who suppose start the meeting is in London cooling off, laughing and showing one single concern.

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by ivolt: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ipob are kind of dense.
You want to rope everyone into your terrorist activity?
It won't work. Don't even attempt to stage an attack in other regions to show they are with you.
It won't end well.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:
Ipob are kind of dense.
You want to rope everyone into your terrorist activity?
It won't work. Don't even attempt to stage an attack in other regions to show they are with you.
It won't end well.

They said they didn't do it.

https://thenationonlineng.net/we-didnt-attack-imo-police-headquaters-correctional-centre-ipob/

What else do you have to say? Do you stay there?
They don't need to stage attack across Nigeria.
The people of those areas will do it knowing they have loved ones in prison and the prisons are not well guarded.

So many people are innocent in prison, look at the phone repairer who was put in prison for nothing for a week now.

How many innocent people are in prisons?
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by spy24(m): 2:26pm On Apr 05, 2021
The ethnic tension in Nigeria now is too much

It will be worse after 2023 if the next president comes from the north wahala go dey from South West the clamour for Biafra will not only be stronger but would make sense

People that established federal character get sense

APC came and scattered the arrangement this is the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by ivolt: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

They said they didn't do it.

https://thenationonlineng.net/we-didnt-attack-imo-police-headquaters-correctional-centre-ipob/

What else do you have to say? Do you stay there?
Why would anyone believe a statement released by a terrorist group?
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Fooolishbuharri: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Most of them from that side here on nairaland are useless cretins. Don't engage them because they'd never speak sense. It's like dressing a pig in swaddling white garment. Waste of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Fooolishbuharri: 3:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
ivolt:

Why would anyone believe a statement released by a terrorist group?

Because y'all once joined tifnubu to ask the famous question, "where are the cows?" So everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Oh please spare me abeg,don't patronize me abeg.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
The Nigerian government have failed, there are so many issues all over the country.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Christistruth00: 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
IPOB Terrorists should stay far away from Lagos and SW.

Lagos is still being rebuilt after IPOB tried but failed to burn it down
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by naptu2: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Remember MTN offices?

Remember ENDSARS?

grin grin grin

Going by this theory, the government must not negotiate with them because if they negotiate with them it will lead to a domino effect in which other groups will stage prison breaks in order to force the government to negotiate with them.

You see?

We've had Niger Delta militants, Boko Haram and ISWAP, bandits and now unknown gunmen. So where will the negotiations end?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
The first jailbreak happened in Benin

The second in delta all during the endsar protest.

The third one in imo state organised by IPOB.

The domino effect would have happened during the endsar but it never happened.

To organise jailbreak, it must happen during crisis period and only a few places in Nigeria are hot spot of crisis.

In reality, the domino effect will happen only in south eastern states.

But i promise you security have been upgraded in many prisons in the East to prevent any break out.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by capitalzero: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Something big is coming.
You are on point.
I thought about this morning.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 6:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
naptu2:

grin grin grin

Going by this theory, the government must not negotiate with them because if they negotiate with them it will lead to a domino effect in which other groups will stage prison breaks in order to force the government to negotiate with them.

You see?

We've had Niger Delta militants, Boko Haram and ISWAP, bandits and now unknown gunmen. So where will the negotiations end?

grin

Nice idea, let's just keep quiet and let it escalate. grin
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by naptu2: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
malcom1X:

Nice idea, let's just keep quiet and let it escalate. grin

Ooh! So the only alternative to "coming to the table to negotiate" is to "keep quiet and let it escalate". I see.

OK then, keep quiet and let it escalate.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rodwave:

You are discussing with a fundamentalist, a yoruba mozlem terrorist miscreant for that matter ? Guy you get mind oh. They will soon behead if you are not careful.
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken @bolded
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Rodwave: 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
mynd44, seun, lalasticlala
Rule 2 broken @bolded

Nonsense. You are calling your fellow delusional madafaka to come and help you fight abi. Apart from my man lalasticlala sha, the rest na your fellow fanatical mozlem yoruba APC zombie miscreants grin
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by NyamiriSlayer(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
Rodwave:

Nonsense. You are calling your fellow delusional madafaka to come and help you fight abi. Apart from my man lalasticlala sha, the rest na your fellow fanatical mozlem yoruba APC zombie miscreants grin
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Rule 2 broken again
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Rodwave: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:

Rule 2 broken again
Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is Talking To Southeast Here / Angry Hausa Man Calls Buhari A Bastard. / BREAKING! Federal Lawmaker And Governorship Aspirant, Farah Dagogo, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.