Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,635 members, 7,955,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria (2605 Views)

Court Orders Arrest Of Prison Doctor Over Binance Executive, Gambaryan’s Health / Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / Owerri Prison Break In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by knightsTempler: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
1. Non-State Actors & ethnic militias is almost 95% downloaded upon Nigeria. We have Nnamdi Kanu’s ESN in the South East, Sunday Igboho’s Oduduwa in the South West.

Sheikh Gumi & Shekau in the North West & North East. It is a religious & economic war, as much as it is political.

2. Then again we have the Fulani ethnic militia with undefined agenda, crisscrossing the entire length of Nigeria, unchecked

Nigeria since became a fertile ground breeding carnage & gunpowder, a FAILED STATE if you like. Makes it more interesting this was achieved under 6 years.

3. While Nnamdi Kanu & Sunday Igboho’s men is asking for separation, vis-à-vis economic empowerment, call it RESTRUCTURING if you must

Sheikh Gumi & Shekau on the contrary; are simply enforcing their ethnoreligious supremacist + economic sabotage agenda. And it doesn’t end there

4. Cultism, arson, prison breaks, wanton killings & kidnappings, have completely taken over Nigeria. This is all thanks to ☝️MAN!

Where there is vacuum in leadership, non-state actors & ethnic warlords are always going to rise & fill the void. Nigeria could splinter before 2023.

Obadiah Mailafia said & I quote; “they will start a war by 2022.”

I am not a doomsday prepper, I hate to be the one echoing this, but it must be said. There is still time for Muhammadu Buhari & his enablers to retrace their steps. Save Nigeria & Nigerians from the inevitable.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 10:31am On Apr 06, 2021
naptu2:

Ooh! So the only alternative to "coming to the table to negotiate" is to "keep quiet and let it escalate". I see.

OK then, keep quiet and let it escalate.

Bro, Boko haram, Niger Delta militants, iswap and all that came as a result of the agitations for something?
Why?
Because the government have refused or has neglected a particular people or project.

I don't see anything wrong in the government negotiating with them and maybe paying them.
If the government had channeled the money to the right place (because it's all about money) we wouldn't be having these issues now.

So negotiate with them, come to terms, if it's giving them cash, give to them after all the agitations are Bourne out of neglect.

the reason why I say these is, the security personnel have failed in carrying out their duties
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by naptu2: 10:41am On Apr 06, 2021
malcom1X:

I don't see anything wrong in the government negotiating with them and maybe paying them.
If the government had channeled the money to the right place (because it's all about money) we wouldn't be having these issues now.

So negotiate with them, come to terms, if it's giving them cash, give to them after all the agitations are Bourne out of neglect.

That's what I said. Government should not bother paying workers, should not waste its time and money on schools, hospitals and roads or any such thing, instead government should be paying every armed group that shows up so that the warlords can build their private zoos like Ateke Tom (https://www.nairaland.com/1559018/ateke-tom-shows-off-pet-lions) or build universities in Benin Republic like Asari Dokubo or buy more weapons like Shekau.

That should be government's goal.

Young Nigerians should forget about school or other aspirations and become the latest warlord so that they too can negotiate with government and get their own pay.

Then the domino effect will begin, because the next set of people (teenagers) will want their own arms to intimidate their enemies, rape girls (maybe they can even kidnap girls from school and use them as sex slaves) and negotiate with government so that they can be the next set of people to build zoos and foreign universities.

2 Likes

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Ddokie: 10:52am On Apr 06, 2021
ivolt:

Why would anyone believe a statement released by a terrorist group?

Because all known terrorist groups claim responsibility for terrorist attacks they carried out and those they did not carry out.

Except there is something you know that is different about this particular terrorist group.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by malcom1X: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2021
naptu2:

That's what I said. Government should not bother paying workers, should not waste its time and money on schools, hospitals and roads or any such thing, instead government should be paying every armed group that shows up so that the warlords can build their private zoos like Ateke Tom (https://www.nairaland.com/1559018/ateke-tom-shows-off-pet-lions) or build universities in Benin Republic like Asari Dokubo or buy more weapons like Shekau.

That should be government's goal.

Young Nigerians should forget about school or other aspirations and become the latest warlord so that they too can negotiate with government and get their own pay.

Then the domino effect will begin, because the next set of people (teenagers) will want their own arms to intimidate their enemies, rape girls (maybe they can even kidnap girls from school and use them as sex slaves) and negotiate with government so that they can be the next set of people to build zoos and foreign universities.

You know if we had a good security system, we wouldn't be having this problem in the first place, every terrorist would have known that what ever action they take will have consequences.

When these actions dont have consequences,what do you expect.

Terrorists need love too.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by naptu2: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2021
malcom1X:

You know if we had a good security system, we wouldn't be having this problem in the first place, every terrorist would have known that what ever action they take will have consequences.

When these actions dont have consequences,what do you expect.

Terrorists need love too.

Aha! So is the solution to have a good security system? I thought it was to pay terrorists and continue the domino effect??
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Masterkernel1: 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

Yes, but in SE alone. Count SW out. grin

You started taking asylum abroad with tons do your people in IDPs in Benin Republic.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Masterkernel1: 12:10pm On Apr 07, 2021
ivolt:
Ipob are kind of dense.
You want to rope everyone into your terrorist activity?
It won't work. Don't even attempt to stage an attack in other regions to show they are with you.
It won't end well.

Did IPOB involve you when your mothers and fathers run on their heels for asylum in Benin?
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

You started taking asylum abroad with tons do your people in IDPs in Benin Republic.

My people, oh you mean, the yewa people who are still alive,kicking and eating pounded yam unlike those in Ebonyi who are presently being raped while the able men were killed at will and other fled with their yam legs? cheesy
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Masterkernel1: 12:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

My people, oh you mean, the yewa people who are still alive,kicking and eating pounded yam unlike those in Ebonyi who are presently being raped while the able men were killed at will and other fled with their yam legs? cheesy

Killings is a daily routine in the West, ask Wakili. I wish you the best take more people to Benin to join those eating pounded Yam, the joke is on you.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 12:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Killings is a daily routine in the West, ask Wakili. I wish you the best take more people to Benin to join those eating pounded Yam, the joke is on you.

According who? grin
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Masterkernel1: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

According who? grin

Ask Wakili the old man that killed more Yorubas in Igangan still the OPC members that Arrest him where also arraign for Murder.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

Ask Wakili the old man that killed more Yorubas in Igangan still the OPC members that Arrest him where also arraign for Murder.

I should ask Wakili? grin Shouldnt we ask Rashidi, the new terror and Emir of alaigbo, instead?

Joke on you. grin

1 Like

Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Masterkernel1: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

I should ask Wakili? grin Shouldnt we ask Rashidi, the new terror and Emir of alaigbo, instead?

Joke on you. grin

When are you gonna reclaim Kwara State, I guess you've done the give away to Fulani, right?
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

When are you gonna reclaim Kwara State, I guess you've done the give away to Fulani, right?

Mtcheew

The way and rate you keep shifting the goal post is beyond the ordinary. grin

You have nothing more to say to defend yourself. grin
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Masterkernel1: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

Mtcheew

The way and rate you keep shifting the goal post is beyond the ordinary. grin

You have nothing more to say to defend yourself. grin

I'm sorry if I've beaten you below the bet, I shouldn't have said it.
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Factshunter: 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2021
Masterkernel1:

I'm sorry if I've beaten you below the bet, I shouldn't have said it.

grin grin grin grin
Beaten by who, you? You will do well as a comedian. cheesy
Re: There's Going To Be Lots Of Prison Break Across Nigeria by Masterkernel1: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
Factshunter:

grin grin grin grin
Beaten by who, you? You will do well as a comedian. cheesy

Thanks for the career gift.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Dropped Out Of Nsukka And Embark On Fraud After (video) / 2023 Presidency: Sanusi Reveals Who He’ll Vote For, Advises Nigerians / Moment An Assassin Was Caught During Peter Obi Campaign In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.