Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,091 members, 7,849,412 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Now That Traffic On ICAN Website Is Low... Decide Fast And Act Now... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Now That Traffic On ICAN Website Is Low... Decide Fast And Act Now... (109 Views)

Important Notice On ICAN Student Subscription... / Lagos To Decide Reopening Of Schools In Two Weeks / My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now That Traffic On ICAN Website Is Low... Decide Fast And Act Now... by planetpgold(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

Yesterday was Easter Sunday and I am very sure that you spent more time with your family. I want to believe that you took your loved ones out, to let them enjoy the moment. Because as time goes on, only the memories of the time we spent together will be left.

Although I could go on and on about the holiday. However let us move to our subject of discussion today.

Our weekly support class continues today as usual. PSAF 7:00pm to 9:00pm and Case Study 7:00pm to 9:00pm. So, by now you should have decided how many papers you want to write this Diet.

... Here is the reason why you must decide if you writing a paper, 2 papers or 3 papers and register for it now that the traffic on the ICAN website is low. This will also help you concentrate on the course{s} and narrow your focus.

Not writing the exams is not an option because whatever reason you will give for not writing the exams this diet, you will still give another reason for postponing it. Excuses are available in abundance and everyone has their own version of excuses.

Still, writing your May 2021 Diet Exams even if it is just one paper? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive Lecture Videos ➕ Q&A. Call or Chat Admin now on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127

Or

Click on the below link

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,
Tim Jibodu, FCA

PlatinumGold 360 Solutions... Your Online, Offline ICAN Lectures Center in Nigeria With World Wide Service Delivery & Highest Passing Rate At One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting.

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

(1) (Reply)

NANS cautions politicians against meddling in students' affairs / Aws Certification Training / Teachers' Refresher Course For Science Teachers And Lab Technologist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.