Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do (3334 Views)

Kawthar Shehu Toro: My JAMB Scores Success Story – Gombe Top Scorer / *this Is How AAU Post UTME/DE Screening Score Is Calculated / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by lovelyboi71(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2019
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my utme result and i scored 182 and i want to study computer science,i chose funaab as my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice, Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i need your advice on what to do? Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my utme result and i scored 182 and i want to study computer science,i chose funaab as my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice, Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i need your advice on what to do? Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my utme result and i scored 182 and i want to study computer science,i chose funaab as my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice, Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i need your advice on what to do?

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by mikhe2(m): 12:48am On May 12, 2019
I for say make you buy change of institution form and make you put aau
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by InansBobo(m): 4:00am On May 12, 2019
Look for a State University and change to, although not the likes of LASU, DELSU, RSUST,
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by rafo200(m): 4:49am On May 12, 2019
Join *TEAM TUTORS, IBADAN* for explicit lectures tagged *Total anger � against failure 4.0 (Post UTME version).*
*Featuring;*
```•Surgical diagnosis of Post UTME syllabus```
```•Teaching made easy with mnemonics```
```•Solving of likely questions without calculators```
```•Reading schedule for all students```
```•Stuffy tutors.```

_*Why should you trust us?*_
OUR RECORD WHICH TELLS HOW VERSATILE WE ARE GOES THUS;

• *Abraham Faith 88%* _UI LAW_
• *Adejumo Promise 82%* _UI LINGUISTICS_
• *Adegboye Agnes 82%* _UI SOCIOLOGY_
• *Omoyele Temilolu 81%* _UI CLA_
• *Fatundimu Miracle 80%* _OAU MEDICINE_
• *Bashiru Nifemi 80%* _UI LINGUISTICS_
• *Adepoju Emmanuel 79%* _UI CIVIL ENGINEERING_
• *Omoyajowo Femi 79%* _UI ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING_
• *Makinde– Ojo Samuel 77%* _UI MEDICINE_ *(and Rostov Medical University, Russia)*.
• *Oluborode Daniel 77%* _UI MEDICINE_
• *Rafiu Faruq 77%* _UI DENTISTRY_
• *Okelue Amaechi 76%* _UI DENTISTRY_
• *Ebiaku Precious 76%* _UI NURSING_
• *Adeleke Adeyemi 73%* _UI PHYSIOLOGY_
• *Omotainse Eunice 69%* _UI DENTISTRY_
• *Affar Tomilola 65%* _UI PHYSIOTHERAPY_
• *Ajayi Benjamin 56%* _UI MICROBIOLOGY_
*_and many more..._*

Also with our 3Ts : *Tools,Thrust and Techniques* given to our students:
▪Abraham Faith emerged as the *overall 3rd highest scorer in UI Post UTME, 2018* with a whooping score of 88%.
▪Makinde–Ojo Samuel got *_Medicine and Surgery_ at both Rostov Medical University, Russia and University of Ibadan.*

Accommodation is available for distant students
Kick off date : �May 27, 2019
Venue:Abadina Primary School, Shoemaker Junction, UI.
Call Dr. Black on 07039412017
WARNING ❗❗ : *_If you don't like high score,please don't come..._*

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Kingkun69(m): 5:42am On May 12, 2019
InansBobo:
Look for a State University and change to, although not the likes of LASU, DELSU, RSUST,
chaiii God punish delsu and lasu
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Generalwoodz(m): 6:16am On May 12, 2019
edwajamboffc:
Jamb 2019 utme any candidates result issues on result witheld, result not yet out and low score result up-grade 350-370 call for assistance now.
Your fada!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Generalwoodz(m): 6:18am On May 12, 2019
edwajamboffc:
Jamb 2019 utme any candidates result issues on result witheld, result not yet out and low score result up-grade 350-370 call for assistance now.
MOD pls take care of this scammer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:45am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
Good evening ladies and gentle men,I'm
Simon,i need your advice,i just checked my
utme result and i scored 182 and i want to
study computer science,i chose funaab as
my first choice and Delsu as 2nd choice,
Ilaroply as 3rd choice,am not happy with the
scored,am sad,please is there stil hope,i
need your advice on what to do?
Its likely that most schools will not accept you since you didn't pick them as any of your choices

However still make an effort and check less competitive universities

Check TASUED

If none work apply for part time, in that way, you can also have working experiences!

Na the same certificate them go give you at the end of the day

2 Likes

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Mrkumareze(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2019
edwajamboffc:

Thunder strike you you there...
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Funaki: 7:41am On May 12, 2019
go to eksu, they won't even care if you didn't write jamb grin grin
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by KingLennon(m): 7:44am On May 12, 2019
edwajamboffc:
You don start abi? You want scam poor people abi? Local fraudsters upgrade your game grin
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by KingLennon(m): 7:46am On May 12, 2019
Try a state university. Where is your location?
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Yohh: 8:36am On May 12, 2019
The Ilaro polytechnic should consider u, go for it if u don't mind a poly.
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by rattlesnake(m): 9:22am On May 12, 2019
naira marley
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Isokoboy(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2019
wen u for read.. u nor gree read.. well there IS ANOTHER WAY U CAN DO IT . FAST, PRAY AND SOW SEED...MAY b GOD FIT CHANGE UR CASE
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by emprezdiva(f): 10:10am On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:

If you tried everything and it seems not working pls don't waste time waiting for another jamb, just register for IJMB, you will pay by instalmental And after completion it's 200l

My sister too wrote jamb 3times, now she's in 300l unilorin studying Economics... No time to wait anymore ooo....jamb is nonsense now o

I can recommend centers for you, if u don't mind
Reach me on whatsapp 07067338649
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by HaryoBamex(m): 11:03am On May 12, 2019
Funaki:
go to eksu, they won't even care if you didn't write jamb grin grin

Sorry, the total fees for eksu is?
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Funaki: 11:08am On May 12, 2019
HaryoBamex:

Sorry, the total fees for eksu is?
I'm not sure, but can't be less than 150k for freshers
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Torreoliver: 12:37pm On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
I've got a nice offer for you. Scam free
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by OyemDaniel(m): 3:00pm On May 12, 2019
Hi... I would suggest you come to AAU,Ekpoma. Their Cut off mark is really not that high except for competitive courses like Law and Medicine.

The only issue is the school fees. It's really high.
I wish you the best!
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by lilmarley: 3:45pm On May 12, 2019
Isokoboy:
wen u for read.. u nor gree read.. well there IS ANOTHER WAY U CAN DO IT . FAST, PRAY AND SOW SEED...MAY GOD FIT CHANGE UR CASE

Nigerians always channeling there problems on religions, I know people like you will prefer to fast, pray and sow seed for a mountain to move lipsrsealed

There's nothing like God or sort, that's just fictions and myth tales being told

Get sense
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ojay36: 3:54pm On May 12, 2019
So 182 is low for ordinary csc
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Isokoboy(m): 4:03pm On May 12, 2019
lilmarley:

Nigerians always channeling there problems on religions, I know people like you will prefer to fast, pray and sow seed for a mountain to move lipsrsealed

There's nothing like God or sort, that's just fictions and myth tales being told

Get sense

There is God....nd i knw.... if u dont.... echo of hard time will definitely tell u... where to run to..

today is Sunday... therefore i will not curse u...
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by lilmarley: 4:07pm On May 12, 2019
Isokoboy:

There is God....nd i knw.... if u dont.... echo of hard time will definitely tell u... where to run to..

today is Sunday... therefore i will not curse u...

Lol, please what do you mean by echo of hard time biko

Cos I'm not understanding, moreover you can curse me cos i know that's what your so called God taught you
Mtchew
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Isokoboy(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2019
lilmarley:

Lol, please what do you mean by echo of hard time biko

Cos I'm not understanding, moreover you can curse me cos i know that's what your so called God taught you
Mtchew

Pls enjoy ur sundae ...nd any religion that u belong to.. Pls hold it strong... One love
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ennyj01(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2019
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Please my sister just saw her jamb result and she scored 196, she wanted to study accounting in one of the federal university in Nigeria. But with that score I am not sure she might see any school to enter. Please I will appreciate it if you can give me list of private universities that accept less than 200 for accounting and the amount they pay per year for school fees.
By amount I mean the total amount payable, that is school fees, feeding, accommodation and dues.
I will be glad if anyone can help with this info.
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Bibyken(f): 6:02pm On May 12, 2019
ennyj01:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen,
Please my sister just saw her jamb result and she scored 196, she wanted to study accounting in one of the federal university in Nigeria. But with that score I am not sure she might see any school to enter. Please I will appreciate it if you can give me list of private universities that accept less than 200 for accounting and the amount they pay per year for school fees.
By amount I mean the total amount payable, that is school fees, feeding, accommodation and dues.
I will be glad if anyone can help with this info.
you can try federal university otuoke bayelsa.
Their cut off mark for last year was 150

1 Like

Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Bibyken(f): 6:04pm On May 12, 2019
lovelyboi71:
buy change of course form and apply for Federal university otuoke bayelsa. Their cut off mark was 150 last year.
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by ennyj01(m): 6:10pm On May 12, 2019
Bibyken:
you can try federal university otuoke bayelsa.
Their cut off mark for last year was 150

Thanks
Re: My Jamb Score Is Low I Need Your Advice On What To Do by Bibyken(f): 6:24pm On May 12, 2019
ennyj01:

Thanks
As a first year student,everything shouldn't be more than 120k including accommodation fee. I sch there too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Places Can I Do Siwes(it) As A Students Of Science Laboratory Technology / Breaking News - ASUU Threathen To Close Down Unilorin / (rufus Giwa Poly Owo Utme Screening Date)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.