Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:18 AM

Everybody Beware! See What A Lady Did To Man He Was Hugging In Club - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everybody Beware! See What A Lady Did To Man He Was Hugging In Club (1550 Views)

I Stopped Kissing And Hugging In Nigerian Movies Because Of My Religion / Nigerians React As Pete Edochie Was Hugging Destiny Etiko From Behind(video). / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Beware! See What A Lady Did To Man He Was Hugging In Club by Sparofire: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
Men be careful in clubs this lady who’s dancing with this guy was caught on camera stealing from him.

On the video that has been making rounds on social media of a lady stealing the man’s wallet while she caught on camera without her noticing she’s being recorded.

On the video the two look like loves and they seem to be enjoying each other’s company and dancing nice but the lady slowly put her hands in the man jacket pocket taking his wallet without the guy noticing, and giving it to a friend next to them they are taking his wallet, because he continues to dance.

gonna be very painful when the guy wakes up in the morning and his wallet is missing. If the guy can notice that his wallet was taken by the lady he was dancing with he might want to get his wallet back with force maybe beating her.

Men be careful at clubs, search your self frequently to know if anything is missing. She must be arrested for robbery.

Or you can get saved and come back to JESUS and make him personal saviour. Amen.

See video below;

Video: http://www.kingsparo.ng/2021/04/everybody-beware-see-what-lady-did-to.html
Re: Everybody Beware! See What A Lady Did To Man He Was Hugging In Club by TwoFourSeven(m): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
guy man think say he don jam correct babe, him no know say na Anini pikin he Carry.

TwoFourSeven has spoken.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike / Wow! See Shocking Transformation Of Johnson Child Star Susan Pwajok / Just Watch White Money's Reaction To Yerins' Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.