Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

"I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike (1524 Views)

What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery / See How These Nigeria Celebrities Looks Like Without Weavon. / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike by onyi25(f): 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2021
"I'm Glad I Left My Relationship With Mercy, Now I Can Do Whatever I Like Without Her Whining" - BBNaija Ike Confirms In Fresh Interview
Big Brother Naija star, Ike Onyema has confirmed in a fresh interview that ending his relationship with fellow ex BBNaija housemate, Mercy Eke was his happiest moment.

Recall in a previous interview, the reality disclosed that leaving his last relationship was his happiest moment, despite not mentioning what relationship he was talking about to, everyone assumed he was referring to his relationship with Mercy Eke.

In a fresh interview with Pop central, Ike was asked if the last relationship he was referring to was the one he had with Mercy Eke, Ike replied in affirmative, saying that his relationship with her is included.

He further went on to add that he is now single and free to do whatever he wants to without anyone whining into his ears.

Watch videos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/04/im-glad-i-left-mercy-now-i-can-do.html?m=1

Re: "I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike by AuroraB(f): 8:43pm On Apr 26, 2021
We don hear you, oboku undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I'm Glad I Left Mercy, Now I Can Do Wat I Like Without Her Whining"-bbnaija Ike by ProlificEric(m): 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2021
good for you.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Am From ondo State In Nigeria Popular British Rapper / Mohbad: Eight Things To Know About Autopsy / “see My Head”: Yul Edochie Considers Arresting Artist Over ‘funny’ Artwork, Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.