Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours (1901 Views)

I Lost My Dad And Shoe Making Found Me - Lady Cobbler (Video) / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by InvestingExpert(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
'I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours' - Nigerian Lawyer Cries Out

In business we make profits and loss. It is part of the regular ups and downs of life.

Many Nigerian youths engage in trading digital currencies to make huge profits. But it is prone to scam, crashing and loss. Which is one of the reasons why the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) banned its trading.

A Legal Practitioner has fallen victim to a crashed cryptocurrency business after incurring heavy loss.

Barrister Uthman Isa-Tochukwu took to his page on Twitter Social Media platform to disclose how much money he lost after investing into digital currency business.

Tochukwu stated that he lost a sum of 34 Million naira after the platform which he was using to crashed.

However, the Barrister said he was not bothered with the setback because he has other lucrative investment.

He tweeted: "In the last 48hours, I had lost my 34m in one of my cryptocurrency businesses that crashed unannounced but not even a single shock gripped me! You know why? Power of diversification of investment."

"Power of diversification of investment. Friends and families calling to commiserate with me, I am grateful and we MOVE!," he said.

Screenshot of the Tweet down in the picture section

I commend the courage and patience of the young investor. He is lucky to have other investments and businesses.

But there is a great lesson for us to learn from his story which is: We Should Never Invest All Our Live Savings Into Bitcoin, Etherum or other Cryptocurrencies. We should have other investments.

Have You Ever Invested in Decentralized Currencies? If Yes, What Was Your Experience - Did You Make Profit or Loss?

Source:http:///s288f0fda210405en_ng?client=newslite

Do you want to grow your online business?
If yes
Click here to view nairaland post on how to grow your online business, boost website traffic, promote affiliate/ referral links and grow your social media accounts in nigeria for less than 10 naira

If not, kindly leave a comment

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by ClassicMan202(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2021
All these stup!d Twitter stories self..... Lies upon lies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by juniorstar(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2021
I don't get...he put 34m on a single coin...NAwa oo

4 Likes

Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2021
How can you lose money in the present bull run? Liars oshi.

1 Like

Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by InvestingExpert(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2021
Good morning
Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by InvestingExpert(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2021
Good morning
Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by InvestingExpert(m): 7:32am On Apr 22, 2021
Good morning
Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by InvestingExpert(m): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello world
Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by InvestingExpert(m): 8:00am On Apr 30, 2021
Hello nl
Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by buckeyemedia: 6:33pm On May 01, 2021
ClassicMan202:
What lies, do you think everyone is poor like you?
Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by Said21: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021

Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by ClassicMan202(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2021
buckeyemedia:
What lies, do you think everyone is poor like you?

well-done... Jeff bezzos
Re: I Lost 34 Million Naira In Cryptocurrency Within The Last 48 Hours by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 02, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Twitter stories and lies are like beans and garri!!

Although some are true, but majority are just cooked up Stories for cheap points and clout

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wealth Zone(make The Highest Returns On Your Investment). / Should I Take The Job Or Leave For Canada? / IPI Powertech Nigeria Graduate Assessment Exercise (aptitude Test).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.