Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri (1449 Views)

Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi (Video / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari / Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by RisingSun1: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
An ESN commander Ugochukwu Samuel aka Biggy sustained injuries during one of their operations. He was taken to the hospital with gun shot injuries.

Unfortunately Police in Imo got tip off and swung into action and arrested him. His arrest lead to the arrest of 15 others. Last two Sundays ago police released press statement to this effect. One week later, they are still in Owerri and have not been taken to Abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480756/police-arrest-2-pastors-masterminds

The motive of last night attack I suspect was to free Biggy and his men. That was why Police Hqrs in Owerri and Prisons were broken with explosives to set them free.

This is not an operation to kill police men. If it were so it wouldn't have happened at dead of the night when fewer police men can be found.
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Simplyleo: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2021
I thought ipob miscreants said they didn't attack these govt facilities.

1 Like

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
I thought ipob miscreants said they didn't attack these govt facilities.

...typing from Benin republic IDP camp

9 Likes

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Simplyleo: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
OOzz:

Yes.

But did ipob miscreants just deny attacking those facilities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
Simplyleo:

Yes.

But did ipob miscreants just deny attacking those facilities?

How will u know what is happening in IPOB terrain when u re in Benin IDP camp with no TV.
We will update u when u return to Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by IgweOfNnewi: 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
OOzz:

Better than those in the grave crying had I know, see the people you failed.

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Emergingnation(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
OOzz:

This yoruna Muslim with fulani blood always reasons with his anus ...
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Emergingnation(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Afonja typing from his Benin IDP camp! May the dead whom you're posting their pics hunt you down...

1 Like

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by IgweOfNnewi: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Afonja typing from his Benin IDP camp! May the dead whom you're posting their pics hunt you down...
I better type from Benin republic IDP camp than been senseless and type from the grave, Rashidi is busy doing something with your women, smashing their big fat stinking smelling holes with multiple at once buratashi enhanced rods. Those that are dead are dead waiting for judgement

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2021
RisingSun1:
An ESN commander Ugochukwu Samuel aka Biggy sustained injuries during one of their operations. He was taken to the hospital with gun shot injuries.

Unfortunately Police in Imo got tip off and swung into action and arrested him. His arrest lead to the arrest of 15 others. Last two Sundays ago police released press statement to this effect. One week later, they are still in Owerri and have not been taken to Abuja.

The motive of last night attack I suspect was to free Biggy and his men. That was why Police Hqrs in Owerri and Prisons were broken with explosives to set them free.

This is not an operation to kill police men. If it were so it wouldn't have happened at dead of the night when fewer police men can be found.

gba gain

mods frontpage!

truth has come out oooo
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by baralatie(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
RisingSun1:

where are those sayings nonsense before now
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Nigeriabiafra82: 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
If ipob pick gun you won’t be on nairaland again

1 Like

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Stop sharing pictures of ur fathers killed by fulanis herdmen at igangan and ondo states
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by gidgiddy: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2021
RisingSun1:

What you are writing is nonsense, the suspects were taken to Abuja long ago, thats where they were paraded
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by IgweOfNnewi: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
OOzz:

Stop sharing pictures of ur fathers killed by fulanis herdmen at igangan and ondo stages
I want them to kill all my fathers in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Abia state, they should kill them all no adult should remaining there.

Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I want them to kill all my fathers in Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Enugu and Abia state, they should kill them all no adult should remaining there.

Seun lalasticlala OAM4J mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 3,4,9
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Alawe(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
I better type from Benin republic IDP camp than been senseless and type from the grave, Rashidi is busy doing something with your women, smashing their big fat stinking smelling holes with multiple at once buratashi enhanced rods. Those that are dead are dead waiting for judgement
Stop being foolish, they cowardly came in the wee hours of the night, did and ran away knowing it would be deaths for them. But they came to you in the broad daylight, did and chased your people away from homes, occuppie their houses and lands. They are roaming their cows in your land, your properties they taken over and you are not ashamed to type.

Since they cowardly did that, ask them how body be them na.

We are part of the media and we will report what we chose to report
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Rule 3 and 5
Re: Plausible Reason Why Prison And Police Hqrs Were Attacked In Owerri by Charmingrascal(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
RisingSun1:

You are actually right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Funalis Butchering Live(video) / They Ask Me To Bring My Mother I Refused, Yahoo Boy Running Mad Cries Out. VIDEO / Mass Burial Of Folks Killed In Southern Kaduna(graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.